Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat; where got blood to donate?

(20-06-2023, 07:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Can anyone tell me where my 3 pint of blood go when I needed them.most?

This is nothing comparing to electricity bill 30-40% hike in Australia, how to tahan? 🫣

(20-06-2023, 07:31 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Donated money also can’t get back n use right?

So, someone is lying saying donate blood now and when you are in need, you can get them back.

(20-06-2023, 04:49 PM)sclim Wrote:  ts talk a lot rubbish making no relationship link.

most man has made blood donation during ns.

blood bank is needed for saving those who need it. hope ts nonsense has not caused any potential donor to back off.

donate blood if one can. it may save your love one or yourself when one need it.  no enough blood will die.

donate blood is like buying insurance to save life.  hope one day man can make artificial one.

Many countries fought fierce war over water, so, how can blood is for free?

(20-06-2023, 02:47 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  [Image: 1-DD6033-A-7-C2-B-4357-81-F3-AAB4-ACDE9844.jpg]

A picture is worth a thousand words

Who should donate blood and who shouldn't?

(20-06-2023, 07:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  This is nothing comparing to electricity bill 30-40% hike in Australia, how to tahan? 🫣

Australia hospitals blood transfusion is free (no charge) but why Singapore patients are charged an exorbitant price .?

(19-06-2023, 08:27 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  time to set a price for our blood. no money can sell blood to raise for food cost rising. pap want money and now blood.

They raised prices of everything including food, water, electricity, transport fares, Coe, ERP plus GST and wanting our blood for free...

Where's the logic?

(20-06-2023, 08:02 PM)Scythian Wrote:  So, someone is lying saying donate blood now and when you are in need, you can get them back.

Can get back blood but have to pay for it

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(21-06-2023, 02:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Can get back blood but have to pay for it

It costs them nothing yet, selling them for $2000

Then the more Citizen men should have $20k additional subsidies

when buying HDB since 2015, lah

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

..Simple rule 

No NSmen be forced to donate blood

No one be discriminated for not donating blood

Why new citizens , PRs and FTs are not donating blood?

(20-06-2023, 02:19 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Your blood belongs to you so, you can ask how you should be compensated otherwise don't donate.

No one forcing you to donate what?

No one has forced me to donate my blood and I have not done so in my entire life.

tomorrow will be a better day

last time at school I want to donate blood but end up never.

The nurse pat pat my arms cannot find the veins to poke draw blood told me no need donate.

Hospitals make money by selling our blood.

Now they want blood money

Pay until face green green where got blood?

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(27-06-2023, 08:52 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Pay until face green green where got blood?

They will squeeze even the last drop

(27-06-2023, 08:49 AM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Now they want blood money

Until all blue black

(26-06-2023, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  last time at school I want to donate blood but end up never.

The nurse pat pat my arms cannot find the veins to poke draw blood told me no need donate.

You have thick skin or fat

☝️

If Poor HDB residents unable to pay water bills, W/O mercy, authority cut water supply.

Why water has a px but not blood?

(28-06-2023, 05:43 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

If Poor HDB residents unable to pay water bills, W/O mercy, authority cut water supply.

Why water has a px but not blood?
Shame of being poor .

Daily, the father has to quietly carry water from either nearby coffeeshop or hawker centres for his children to drink and showers.

No empathy, did authority come forward to help?

The man was alone but Sgtalk, we are many..

Tiong Bahru coffeeshop now the kopi O 1.30 increase again

(28-06-2023, 06:43 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Tiong Bahru coffeeshop now the kopi O 1.30 increase again

They sucking our blood for Free