1650 liao

[Image: CCA1-ED3-F-E380-4851-926-C-A62222-B3079-A.jpg]

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 2 users Like bobby's post

So today Sat ; any prediction how many cases ? Will it " All time high" again ?

Frankly they already have 2000 quota announced. It’s just like they have a confirmation on these numbers, but refused to announce it once and for all.

Fearing the shock received by the people. Which explained they now announce the numbers late at night instead of the afternoon.

Simply because the health workers who deal with the new breakout cases cannot announce them but to send to the centralise authority to announce.

With 10 deaths in 4 days as reported by our mainstream media. This is no joke….

The stance now is I already asked you to vaccinate. You no vaccinate you die not my problem Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I think now they up the quota to 5,000 cases per day. Anything less than 5,000 is normal and acceptable in living with covid environment. So anytime one of us might be gone from Covid and our posting cud be the last posting in this realm of existence....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Wow ; where likely those places public can potentially contact ?... now MOH don't say in details already...

WHENEVER THEY SAY 'with chronic health' die
it means these are the VACINATED'

if a old guy 'with chronic health' problems die but are unvacinated

they will say a UNVACINATED" die from covid...and forget abt his 'chronic health problems'

Like this wait till 2000 cases they will say those die all vaccinated...

The 4 stooges will next say UP UP AND AWAY. Numbers will start accelerating skywards.

tomorrow will be a better day

That is Superman frequently shouts when he start flying...😊

2 or 3 more days to 2 k?