Female IDF soldiers posed for photographs amidst the death and destruction of Gaza

[Image: Israeli-Soldier.jpg]

(23-02-2024, 11:41 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Then within a month after 7 Oct, this open support of Israel and IDF by US's entertainment industry, the industry internal cracks quickly appear as Gaza destruction and death becomes MORE REAL than the we see in Hollywood reels...

" the ways Hollywood leaders have retaliated against any criticism of the Israeli government during the ongoing conflict could start to resemble a new Hollywood blacklist. First came top CAA agent Maha Dakhil, who was demoted from her post as co-chief of the powerful talent agency’s motion pictures department after sharing an Instagram post calling Israel’s bombardment of Gaza “Genocide.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/t...234896903/

This is a new Hollywood blockbuster movie lah! Big Grin

(25-02-2024, 04:33 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Hamas supporters aka supporters of terrorism will claim such photos to be authentic, but all images of Palestinian civilians used as human shields in Gaza to be fake. That is pure selective reasoning.

Depends on who is looking at it lah! Big Grin

(25-02-2024, 02:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  At least they're brave enough to go there lah! Big Grin You dare or not leh? Thinking

Yes they are brave enough to spread their legs wide apart for 24 hours pumping till they die.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(25-02-2024, 08:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  Yes they are brave enough to spread their legs wide apart for 24 hours pumping till they die.

It is Hamas that is getting "pumped"

[Image: Rocket.jpg]

I salute the women of the IDF who are brave enough to venture into Gaza to try to rescue their kidnapped countrymen.

(25-02-2024, 10:37 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I salute the women of the IDF who are brave enough to venture into Gaza to try to rescue their kidnapped countrymen.

of course
they go shoot hamas died
rather than they come and raped them in OCT 7

(25-02-2024, 10:49 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  of course they go shoot hamas died rather than they come and raped them in OCT 7

I fully agree that the IDF has the right to extract an eye for an eye. In fact, extract both the eyes of Hamas.

(25-02-2024, 10:32 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is Hamas that is getting "pumped"

[Image: Rocket.jpg]

So Hamas poke IDF women CB and Israel IDF men poke Hamas male ass I see.

(25-02-2024, 10:37 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I salute the women of the IDF who are brave enough to venture into Gaza to try to rescue their kidnapped countrymen.

And if they should be captured they willing to be comfort women for their noble deed must give respect for their bravery

(25-02-2024, 11:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  So Hamas poke IDF women CB and Israel IDF men poke Hamas male ass I see.

All is fair in love and war.

(25-02-2024, 11:13 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  All is fair in love and war.

We forget about animals in this love and war.

(25-02-2024, 10:51 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I fully agree that the IDF has the right to extract an eye for an eye. In fact, extract both the eyes of Hamas.

aiyo

so cruel 
extract both eyes

i rather shoot their p_nis and balls cleanly off their bottom
and let them bleed to death slowly  with excruciating pain

(25-02-2024, 11:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  aiyo

so cruel 
extract both eyes

i rather shoot their p_nis and balls cleanly off their bottom
and let them bleed to death slowly  with excruciating pain

I would think Hamas can learn a thing or two from WW2 Jap. Tie the captured IDF to a stake and then slice off their arms and legs one by one put inside pot cook and eat. Read one is potong the captive bird bird and stuff inside the captive mouth. Another is break the captive legs so they cannot escape. Another is potong the head off as trophy. So many others to learn from WW2 Japs.

(25-02-2024, 11:21 PM)sgh Wrote:  I would think Hamas can learn a thing or two from WW2 Jap. Tie the captured IDF to a stake and then slice off their arms and legs one by one put inside pot cook and eat. Read one is potong the captive bird bird and stuff inside the captive mouth. Another is break the captive legs so they cannot escape. Another is potong the head off as trophy. So many others to learn from WW2 Japs.

oh yes

forgot israel got NUCLEAR BOMB

jap ending with a NUCLEAR BOMB explosion.

HAMAS also end in the same way

(25-02-2024, 11:25 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  oh yes

forgot israel got NUCLEAR BOMB

jap ending with a NUCLEAR BOMB explosion.

HAMAS also end in the same way

Well bring it on then what is keeping the Israeli from launching? Chicken feet?

(25-02-2024, 11:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Well bring it on then what is keeping the Israeli from launching? Chicken feet?

dont worry

the time will come

dont worry

it is all written in the book

everyone will have  a chance to experience it 

dont worry and wait patiently

(25-02-2024, 11:30 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  dont worry

the time will come

dont worry

it is all written in the book

everyone will have  a chance to experience it 

dont worry and wait patiently

So while waiting Hamas should learn more about how WW2 Japs did it. It maybe many years ago but their strategy and glorious deeds are still applicable in current day.

(25-02-2024, 11:33 PM)sgh Wrote:  So while waiting Hamas should learn more about how WW2 Japs did it. It maybe many years ago but their strategy and glorious deeds are still applicable in current day.

you see
no one expect WW2 to break out 
cause WW1 ended not too long ago
no one believe WW2 would break out

then it did
and everyone thought at that time french and the English will defeat Hitler Quickly
but it did not
it ended English defeated all the way to Dunkirk
and
the french paris capitulated

French was raped by the german SS
English was scared cause the german was coming for them NEXT

so you see 
dont think you know the future

the pass the present and the future is already written in the book

only those chosen one will see it coming  
i seen it all

(25-02-2024, 11:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you see
no one expect WW2 to break out 
cause WW1 ended not too long ago
no one believe WW2 would break out

then it did
and everyone thought at that time french and the English will defeat Hitler Quickly
but it did not
it ended English defeated all the way to Dunkirk
and
the french paris capitulated

French was raped by the german SS
English was scared cause the german was coming for them NEXT

so you see 
dont think you know the future

the pass the present and the future is already written in the book

only those chosen one will see it coming  
i seen it all

So the future is written the Israeli Jews will prevail? Becuz their Bible tell them so? Likewise Hamas has their own version of that book too and in it it is them win instead. Therefore the conclusion is not confirmed Israeli Jews will win it is a 50-50 wager

(25-02-2024, 11:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  So the future is written the Israeli Jews will prevail? Becuz their Bible tell them so? Likewise Hamas has their own version of that book too and in it it is them win instead. Therefore the conclusion is not confirmed Israeli Jews will win it is a 50-50 wager

it is written both will win
and
it is also written both will lose

it is 100-100
and
0 - 0

not 50 - 50

please dont see who will win
see those who are chosen both the jews and the gentile

see it wisely

(26-02-2024, 12:03 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  it is written both will win
and
it is also written both will lose

it is 100-100
and
0 - 0

not 50 - 50

please dont see who will win
see those who are chosen both the jews and the gentile

see it wisely

So you think 100 is who? 0 is who since no 50-50? If you think should be Israeli so be it but you can't stop others from taking the side of Hamas will win too isn't it?

(26-02-2024, 12:05 AM)sgh Wrote:  So you think 100 is who? 0 is who since no 50-50? If you think should be Israeli so be it but you can't stop others from taking the side of Hamas will win too isn't it?

exactly

that was the time when the English was lost in their war against Hitler, french surrender to Hitler
russia invaded many countries adjacent to their borders 
Germany also

it look like Russia and Germany will dominate Europe
where English living on an island on their own

u watch and see the future slowly unfold before your eyes

i seen it all

(22-02-2024, 03:49 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  It is real photo lah, below is the source.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/brazi...-2g5nsmj3h

The colour of the background is different leh. Don't look real.

(25-02-2024, 11:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  aiyo so cruel extract both eyes i rather shoot their p_nis and balls cleanly off their bottom and let them bleed to death slowly with excruciating pain

Israel is showing zero tolerance to terrorism. If the rest of the civilised world follows suit, the religious extremists would be brought to their knees and beg for mercy through a "ceasefire". 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(26-02-2024, 07:14 AM)winbig Wrote:  The colour of the background is different leh. Don't look real.

Hamas propaganda aided by sympathisers/supporters of terrorism.

(25-02-2024, 11:25 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  oh yes forgot israel got NUCLEAR BOMB jap ending with a NUCLEAR BOMB explosion. HAMAS also end in the same way

If Israel didn't show more restraint, they would have nuked Gaza back to the Stone Age.

(26-02-2024, 07:14 AM)winbig Wrote:  The colour of the background is different leh. Don't look real.

[Image: IMG-2987.jpg]

(26-02-2024, 08:26 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If Israel didn't show more restraint, they would have nuked Gaza back to the Stone Age.

Israel dare not cos the world now is not like the world in  the past. Information is passed on very quickly. People no longer depend on mainstream media for news. The whole world is looking at Israel. The whole world will rise against Israel if they try anything funny.

(26-02-2024, 08:29 AM)winbig Wrote:  Israel dare not cos the world now is not like the world in  the past. Information is passed on very quickly. People no longer depend on mainstream media for news. The whole world is looking at Israel. The whole world will rise against Israel if they try anything funny.

Israel is showing restraint because there are still Israeli civilians being held hostage in Gaza.