Fortune teller advised me to change shoe..rotate my sleep position. Update on economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z06OO4FQx8

Ex Fengshui Guru Master Ye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZURjOp4bc
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(28-04-2022, 02:46 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Very true....

These people are professional conmen, as a lot of people believe Fengshui and will happily engage them & listen to their BS. They are overrated.

(28-04-2022, 02:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  These people are professional conmen, as a lot of people believe Fengshui and will happily engage them & listen to their BS. They are overrated.
Sgbutt got conned?????

No wonder after so many years playing the stock mkt, still so poor

*Shake Head*

一命二运三风水,四积功德五读书,六名七相八敬神,九交贵人十养生

One destiny, two luck, three feng shui, four accumulation of merit and five readings, six names, seven signs, eight respects to gods, nine handover to noble people and ten health preservation

1st one is predestined, can't change.

2nd and 3rd alone can't change much.

still hv to work hard on the rest

99% perspiration, 1% luck!

Wear reD colours underwear sure Huaaaaat de  Tongue

common la
even teo ser luck also not so lucky

(28-04-2022, 02:49 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z06OO4FQx8

Ex Fengshui Guru Master Ye.

Why "ex"?....once a master should always be a master.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-04-2022, 03:40 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  一命二运三风水,四积功德五读书,六名七相八敬神,九交贵人十养生

One destiny, two luck, three feng shui, four accumulation of merit and five readings, six names, seven signs, eight respects to gods, nine handover to noble people and ten health preservation

1st one is predestined, can't change.

2nd and 3rd alone can't change much.

still hv to work hard on the rest

Actually there is no ranking.
All of them are equally important especially the first 5.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-04-2022, 04:04 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  99% perspiration, 1% luck!

You can find plenty of people who are very hardworking but not successful. You can also find plenty of not very hardworking people who are very successful. So it's definitely not 99% perspiration 1% luck.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

[Image: 56741-F5-D-B6-E3-4667-9387-03-DB909-E1-ED1.jpg]

See your palm got a 田字 at the centre.
If yes, good for you, meaning you have properties. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: 4-FE725-EA-B1-CE-45-AD-8959-126968776971.jpg]

I have done what fortune teller advised for 3 days already.

So today is the day he said my luck will turn.
Additional advice he gave me was control my greed, be cautious (play safe).

I will just take baby steps first to buy 2 China tech stocks for a start and see how it goes.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Will you blame the fortune teller, if the market turns against you? Or you will go and look for the same fortune teller, seeking for more advice?  Thinking

(28-04-2022, 04:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why "ex"?....once a master should always be a master.

[Image: nike_ladies_platform_preloved_1633161360_b192b8cd.jpg]

Smile

(29-04-2022, 07:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have done what fortune teller advised for 3 days already.

I will just take baby steps first to buy 2 China tech stocks for a start and see how it goes.

When i see that u go fengshui, i know u are a punter and has no system. Puizz.....

Smile

(29-04-2022, 07:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have done what fortune teller advised for 3 days already.

taking the wrong route buddy even if everything turns out right

(29-04-2022, 08:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Will you blame the fortune teller, if the market turns against you? Or you will go and look for the same fortune teller, seeking for more advice?  Thinking

No I based my buying kn my analysis and understanding of the markets.

While there are dark temporal forces beyond my understanding, it is still my own mind and observation that decides.

I feel the fortune teller helped me to regain confidence in my self as he can see beyond the normal dimensions.

so you really bought a pair of shoes with thick sole? slippers aso? wear at home too?

When someone has a pool of cash, he buys here and there reading extensively at the companies. When the market drops, he averages out.

But little did he knows that there are some other factors behind. There are many people in the markets. Some like T., even after investments, they still have money coming in to invest.

But the original him has no more fire power left behind to buy and take the opportunities when they arise. This is the different.

eg. Your CPF is allowed to buy shares. But as you buy and average out, the pool is reduced and your fire power is reduced. It is also about timing.

(29-04-2022, 08:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No I based my buying kn my analysis and understanding of the markets.

While there are dark temporal forces beyond my understanding, it is still my own mind and observation that decides.

I feel the fortune teller helped me to regain confidence in my self as he can see beyond the normal dimensions.

Let me tell you what to do?
Look for God of Fortune.

Very important question to ask before looking for him.
Are you a filial Child?
If yes, high chance he will help him.
All God of Fortunes are filial Children when they were still a human being. Big Grin

只有孝才容易感动天。

I have proceeded to take action to buy stocks.. The most jinx stock on the HK exchange is Alibaba.already killed many investors  so this is the one where bad luck will reverse the strongest...   .

Bought at $88HKD...88 hope my luck returns with this lucky number.

Below is my transaction note I did exactly as I said....

[Image: XAdc7Q2.jpg]

(29-04-2022, 08:27 AM)Niubee Wrote:  [Image: nike_ladies_platform_preloved_1633161360_b192b8cd.jpg]

His Fortune guru never give him exact height. Big Grin
He cannot be wearing the shoes for whole day.
So this is fake(虚)action, must be a permanent action then is workable probably…

(29-04-2022, 09:34 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Let me tell you what to do?
Look for God of Fortune.

Very important question to ask before looking for him.
Are you a filial Child?
If yes, high chance he will help him.
All God of Fortunes are filial Children when they were still a human being. Big Grin

只有孝才容易感动天。

对了。

不问苍天而问鬼神,很难发达的
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(29-04-2022, 10:31 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  His Fortune guru never give him exact height. Big Grin
He cannot be wearing the shoes for whole day.
So this is fake(虚)action, must be a permanent action then is workable probably…

I did  it go into detail the height is from the earth ground.
When at home.i a already elevated a few storeys from ground so no need for any more height increase.

But when I am walking in the ground. Touching the earth I need to elevate my height.

Hope it clarify things for u.

(29-04-2022, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have proceeded to take action. The most jinx stock on the HK exchange is Alibaba.already killed many jnvestors 

Bought at 88HK...88 hope my luck returns

[Image: XAdc7Q2.jpg]

Wow rose by 7% 2hrs after I bought. Wow powerful stuff.

[Image: ImcoE93.jpg]

(29-04-2022, 11:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did  it go into detail the height is from the earth ground.
When at home.i a already elevated a few storeys from ground so no need for any more height increase.

But when I am walking in the ground. Touching the earth I need to elevate my height.

Hope it clarify things for u.

This is by far the most ridiculous fengshui I ever heard. I guarantee your life will be super screwed up.

My master is uneducated....learn fengshui at age 12. Owns 4 landed in KL plus 4 apts in SG. Guess how much he charged for fengshui? $0 Laughing