Fortune teller advised me to change shoe..rotate my sleep position. Update on economy

Divine intervention with a stroke of a pen. How come few know?!

(28-04-2022, 12:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was chatting with a senior  investor last week. I told him I incurred some losses mostly due to sharp selloff of China stocks and endless problems that seem to be coming from there. I told him I did all my "homework" but all the unexpected events like Shanghai lockdown inflation etc. I told him my plan is long term so don't matter too much just wait out the bad patch opportunistically buy more.

The old man insisted that my bad luck is causing all these problems. I didn't want to argue too much as he seems to be trying to help. But he insisted that I go and see his friend who is an expert fortune teller to see if I have any astrological problems.

The "expert" had an office at Chinatown. I went down on Tuesday to have a reading. He asked like 1000 questions.

He gave me 2 advice

1. Change my shoe to thicker sole type to increase my height based on his calculation my actual height will bring be bad luck this year by increasing it slight I can avoid the bad luck.

2. Rotate the position I sleep as this year based on position of the planet and stars my sleeping position is wrong so has to be changed.

He assured me it will be effective.

I have made those changes since yesterday and waiting for results . Its not that I believe but it will cost me almost  nothing to make those changes. 

Tomorrow 29 April 2022 also I will start to hunt for stocks.  I stopped buying for a few weeks already given market was bad and sinking. The master told me that my luck will turn on the 3rd day after I make those changes.

My sinking China Tech investments....hope my luck changes soon.

[Image: 4lZhGEm.jpg]

U rotate 360 also no use lah ..knn
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

When u see fortune teller, your luck is taken away.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(29-04-2022, 10:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Reverse indicator lah, leopard never changes its spots

China stocks rise is a dead cat bounce

Will fall like a ton of bricks again and faster than one can blink

If you are confident of what you said you should go ahead and short, you can make a lot.

I put in my trade and posted it already....that is real  money to match my words.

Like I said I bought Alibaba yesterday morning by the time the market closed it was up 15%. On of the largest one day gain in the stock's history.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-04-2022, 01:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you are confident of what you said you should go ahead and short, you can make a lot.

I put in my trade and posted it already....that is real  money to match my words.

Like I said I bought Alibaba yesterday morning by the time the market closed it was up 15%. On of the largest one day gain in the stock's history.
So??

Did you cash out?? No right??

Dumbass, challenging me. I'm already a doyen in this mkt, unlike you , after so many years, still so poor.

Put what money where your mouth is?? You might as well donate those money to a charity, if you still have some left. Your portfolio has been in the red since we dont know how many years already. You keep piling on more losing bags. You are just simply a NAIVE LOW IQ BAGHOLDER!!

Yesterday night while sleeping in the position recommend by the fortune teller, I had a dream.

I was adrift in the ocean on a boat but engine got knocked out. I had no food or water and starving on the boat.

I prayed for a miracle. But nothing. So I wrote a note in case I die someone could find me and went to sleep...maybe never waking up as my condition was weak.

I was awoken by the heat of a spot light that shined from a great height.

I looked up I was a gigantic merchant ship. By the side was the name of the ship LUCKY FUTURE

The ship had 4 numbers by the side X2X1....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-05-2022, 08:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday night while sleeping in the position recommend by the fortune teller, I had a dream.

I was adrift in the ocean on a boat but engine got knocked out. I had no food or water and starving on the boat.

I prayed for a miracle. But nothing. So I wrote a note in case I die someone could find me and went to sleep...maybe never waking up as my condition was weak.

I looked up I was a gigantic  merchant ship. By the side was the name of the ship LUCKY FUTURE

That's probably the Plimsoll mark or ship's draught..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

You can rotate to buy stock first... good ideas this way.

(01-05-2022, 08:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday night while sleeping in the position recommend by the fortune teller, I had a dream.

I looked up I was a gigantic  merchant ship. By the side was the name of the ship LUCKY FUTURE

i take 4 numbers can only mean one thing i went to buy already.

A hallucination in a dream

How more delusional can you get?

Face it lah, your money already long GONE!!!

What 30 years shit you conjuring up? It is long GONE!!!

(01-05-2022, 02:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  A hallucination in a dream

How more delusional can you get?

Face it lah, your money already long GONE!!!

What 30 years shit you conjuring up? It is long GONE!!!

long gone? what are talking abt?

[Image: Screenshot-20220501-150705-Chrome.jpg]

this bulk carrier came to yr rescue?

(01-05-2022, 03:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220501-150705-Chrome.jpg]

this bulk carrier came to yr rescue?

big ship cant tell what type.
but has 4 numbers X2X1 on the side

(28-04-2022, 12:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was chatting with a senior  investor last week. I told him I incurred some losses mostly due to sharp selloff of China stocks and endless problems that seem to be coming from there. I told him I did all my "homework" but all the unexpected events like Shanghai lockdown inflation etc. I told him my plan is long term so don't matter too much just wait out the bad patch opportunistically buy more.

The old man insisted that my bad luck is causing all these problems. I didn't want to argue too much as he seems to be trying to help. But he insisted that I go and see his friend who is an expert fortune teller to see if I have any astrological problems.

The "expert" had an office at Chinatown. I went down on Tuesday to have a reading. He asked like 1000 questions.

He gave me 2 advice

1. Change my shoe to thicker sole type to increase my height based on his calculation my actual height will bring be bad luck this year by increasing it slight I can avoid the bad luck.

2. Rotate the position I sleep as this year based on position of the planet and stars my sleeping position is wrong so has to be changed.

He assured me it will be effective.

I have made those changes since yesterday and waiting for results . Its not that I believe but it will cost me almost  nothing to make those changes. 

Tomorrow 29 April 2022 also I will start to hunt for stocks.  I stopped buying for a few weeks already given market was bad and sinking. The master told me that my luck will turn on the 3rd day after I make those changes.

My sinking China Tech investments....hope my luck changes soon.

[Image: 4lZhGEm.jpg]

Not judging on the truthfulness of your story, but I did believe on this Chinese "Feng shui" thing. My financial has gone really tied for the past few months, a friend of mine just brought me seek for advices from this Chinese Master. I did work on what he asked me to do and things really got better, especially on this https://bit.ly/3s2w0ay 

(01-05-2022, 06:34 PM)Lyn Wrote:  Not judging on the truthfulness of your story, but I did believe on this Chinese "Feng shui" thing. My financial has gone really tied for the past few months, a friend of mine just brought me seek for advices from this Chinese Master. I did work on what he asked me to do and things really got better, especially on this https://bit.ly/3s2w0ay 

Just to check how long did it take for your luck to change?

(01-05-2022, 06:34 PM)Lyn Wrote:  Not judging on the truthfulness of your story, but I did believe on this Chinese "Feng shui" thing. My financial has gone really tied for the past few months, a friend of mine just brought me seek for advices from this Chinese Master. I did work on what he asked me to do and things really got better, especially on this https://bit.ly/3s2w0ay 
How much you paid for consultation?

(01-05-2022, 07:08 PM)hansamu Wrote:  How much you paid for consultation?

It was about S$150

(01-05-2022, 07:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just to check how long did it take for your luck to change?

To be honest it takes couple of months, there are certain things and habits needed to change and follow. Most importantly is your believe. If you don't believe in it, no point hoping things will change because even you own self have no confident things are going to change. Well this is what I have in mind

The number was 0201. 

I went to buy faithfully the number and iBet in case I did not see the number properly ..
[Image: Lm8DSx2.jpg]
[Image: IDv3I7j.jpg]

I will be going to see the fortune teller again next week to consult him on some other matters and on how to maintain my luck.

better to ask what colors of underwear aso

if miss out one thing, all efforts will be wasted

12 permutations, so bought $1 u struck $41?

(07-05-2022, 07:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The number was 0201. 

I went to buy faithfully the number and iBet in case I did not see the number properly ..
[Image: Lm8DSx2.jpg]
[Image: IDv3I7j.jpg]

I think u need to wear higher shoe

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Need to wear red underwear. That is my advice to you.

12+12+24 = 48

so you'd spent at least $48, or $96? can break even with the 3rd prize?

(07-05-2022, 09:00 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Need to wear red underwear. That is my advice to you.

No use lah, I always wear but not very lucky.

(07-05-2022, 09:00 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Need to wear red underwear. That is my advice to you.

I rather try my luck on this https://bit.ly/3s2w0ay, at least I can see some hope here

(07-05-2022, 08:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I will be going to see the fortune teller again next week to consult him on some other matters and on how to maintain my luck.

I went back to see the fortune teller yesterday.

I wanted to consult on whether it is okay for me to start a business this year.

Based on his reading middle of next year will be a better timing for me to start rather than now.

I asked about economic situation. He said he is not expert on such predictions but his friend who is qn expert on fenshui and financial astrology and often consulted by businesses and finance people had told him, the first half will feel like hell and 2nd half will be like heaven.

[Image: Screenshot-20220511-100928-Chrome.jpg]

to be successful in business, you'd need to put somethings like this pixiu, 3 legged toad, god of fortune and etc in yr house. next round ask him which one and to open light for you

(11-05-2022, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I went back to see the fortune teller yesterday.

I wanted to consult on whether it is okay for me to start a business this year.

Based on his reading middle of next year will be a better timing for me to start rather than now.

I asked about economic situation. He said he is not expert on such predictions but his friend who is qn expert on fenshui and financial astrology and often consulted by businesses and finance people had told him, the first half will feel like hell and 2nd half will be like heaven.
Did you ask him how come your luck so good until your lunch also got stolen by a bangla worker?...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung