Fortune teller advised me to change shoe..rotate my sleep position. Update on economy

(29-04-2022, 08:27 AM)Niubee Wrote:  [Image: nike_ladies_platform_preloved_1633161360_b192b8cd.jpg]

not many ppl walk around with such shoes. if you see one that could be ah butt

(29-04-2022, 11:56 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  not many ppl walk around with such shoes. if you see one that could be ah butt

Can double confirm it is him if that bugger wearing that shoe riding a Brompton bike...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

reali ar?

Confirmed ah Butt is fat and short!
See the amount of typo errors can tell he has to be BBFA.

(29-04-2022, 12:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Confirmed ah Butt is fat and short!
See the amount of typo errors can tell he has to be BBFA.
Yes fat but not short. Face round round with plenty pimples while in CNA forum's time..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

we need help
here another all that u need pdf
https://online.sodapdf.com/?uid=1019974
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(29-04-2022, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have proceeded to take action. The most jinx stock on the HK exchange is Alibaba.already killed many jnvestors 

Bought at 88HK...88 hope my luck returns

[Image: XAdc7Q2.jpg]

Now up 10% 3 hrs after I bought. I followed the advice of the master to take action on 3rd day. Mind you this stock fell and fell like for 3 weeks prior to today. Suddenly shoot up.

[Image: T0ACe2P.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

ask fortune teller when you get a wife

(29-04-2022, 12:43 PM)Talent Wrote:  ask fortune teller when you get a wife

Getting wife is not a problem....
I am not interested in marriage.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Become a fortune teller to get rich

(28-04-2022, 12:39 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Love it how TS does his little tips sharing via storytelling. The chart is going for ABC, direction change likely after consolidation. Cheers!

It is not story telling!!!
I did go and see fortune teller exact as I described.
I did make those changes he recommended.

And today I did take action to buy stocks exactly as I said.

(29-04-2022, 12:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now up 10% 3 hrs after I bought. I followed the advice of the master to take action on 3rd day. Mind you this stock fell and fell like for 3 weeks prior to today. Suddenly shoot up.

[Image: T0ACe2P.jpg]
From impressive charts snake down to superstitious feng shui.

An oxymoron indeed..goodness.

no need
the illumimati plan is for u to own nothing and be happy...lol

(29-04-2022, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have proceeded to take action. The most jinx stock on the HK exchange is Alibaba.already killed many jnvestors 

Bought at 88HK...88 hope my luck returns

Now up 14% in half a day shot pass $100
[Image: P45nyrf.jpg]

(29-04-2022, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have proceeded to take action to buy stocks.. The most jinx stock on the HK exchange is Alibaba.already killed many investors  so this is the one where bad luck will reverse the strongest...   .

Bought at $88HK...88 hope my luck returns with this lucky number.

Below is my transaction note I did exactly as I said....

Just half a day the purchased stock is up 15%.

[Image: sPh6J6K.jpg]

(27-04-2022, 09:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220427-093104-Maps.jpg]

dun worry too much

aiya I'd already said alibaba 一定好 mah

but remember the fortune teller told you dun be too greedy hor

(29-04-2022, 01:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya I'd already said alibaba 一定好 mah

but remember the fortune teller told you dun be too greedy hor

Yeah I remember.

(29-04-2022, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is not story telling!!!
I did go and see fortune teller exact as I described.
I did make those changes he recommended.

And today I did take action to buy stocks exactly as I said.
OK can.

Storytelling is actually complimenting you as in your ability to bring up the stock pitch wrap around an interesting story that people will be interested to listen on.

Cheers.

(29-04-2022, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have proceeded to take action to buy stocks.. The most jinx stock on the HK exchange is Alibaba.already killed many investors  so this is the one where bad luck will reverse the strongest...   .

Bought at $88HKD...88 hope my luck returns with this lucky number.

Below is my transaction note I did exactly as I said....

AliBABA closed at $102 for a 1 day gain of 16%...

[Image: OJ5hbRv.jpg]

would you go back for some more advice? like getting a god father or god son or something like that?

(29-04-2022, 06:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  would you go back for some more advice? like getting a god father or god son or something like that?

Laughing

Carl Jung

TS you should just stick to what you do best ie our Sgtalk’s best reverse indicator Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Situation grave no fortune teller or tarrot cards can help
tarrot cards a bit better at least it describes Human consciousness in the drama
they r still asleep
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-29-18-58-49.png]
tio poisons chialat chialut-lut!
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(29-04-2022, 06:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  would you go back for some more advice? like getting a god father or god son or something like that?

I just saw him on Tues so I don't think need to go back so soon.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-29-19-02-27.png]
hahaSiow siowhaHA

Wah so now Ah Butt becomes a lucky person. So all we have to do is tag along you. What's your next purchase  Big Grin

Bestest reverse indicator cheong Ahhhh Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

after putting on the thick sole shoes he no more reverse indicator already

Too much fortune telling not good

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(29-04-2022, 10:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  after putting on the thick sole shoes he no more reverse indicator already

Reverse indicator lah, leopard never changes its spots

China stocks rise is a dead cat bounce

Will fall like a ton of bricks again and faster than one can blink