George Yeo on his struggle to find God

(17-09-2023, 06:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many people also claim to be Christians leh! Big Grin Who is right or wrong leh? Thinking
Jesus said “my sheep hears my voice”.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

God is watching you all from a distance hor careful hor

(17-09-2023, 11:48 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  God is watching you all from a distance hor careful hor

Just like your username, he is omnipresent.

(17-09-2023, 11:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus said “my sheep hears my voice”.

I'm just a human being, not a sheep lah! Big Grin By the way, who is Jesus leh? Thinking

(18-09-2023, 06:20 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I'm just a human being, not a sheep lah! Big Grin By the way, who is Jesus leh? Thinking

He's a sheep with mental illnesses loh.

Thought this dickson yeo already found CCP as his new god liao?

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(16-09-2023, 09:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Find him for what? You think he'll hill you?

God only hill you if you are on the same ship with God.
简单来说,就是同道中人lah. Rotfl
你能视钱如粪土吗?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Any one here met God before?     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-09-2023, 10:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Any one here met God before?     Thinking

That depend how you met Him
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(18-09-2023, 06:20 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I'm just a human being, not a sheep lah! Big Grin By the way, who is Jesus leh? Thinking

Jesus is the shepherd if u are his followers means sheep 
U have been to church bef n u forgot?
Unlike that ah Pek wudt he is a goat with 2 horns

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(17-09-2023, 11:24 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Yeah, many turn to religion for comfort in times of crisis. A fear of the unknown or an afterlife has gripped many a man. The death of a loved one reminded some of their own mortality. Vast numbers of people get religion in prison when they were pulled down into an abyss of despair after losing their personal freedom. Others found religion in their death throes as they made deathbed confessions, which are acts of believing in God and telling their sins to Him. Mercifully, God allows time for a deathbed repentance and conversion.

For me, it's great to be alive and kicking everyday. For that I thank God when I wake up each morning feeling the blood still pulsing through my veins, and that enables me to have the blessed freedom to do just what I like. The world belongs to the living. Smile

To each his own. Whatever floats your boat.

I think GY has awakened and now embraces all definitions of god, not just his Catholic or Christian god.

Be thankful to be alive. Whether it is a god that created this life or not, no one will ever know. But we agree to disagree.

(18-09-2023, 11:33 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Be thankful to be alive. Whether it is a god that created this life or not, no one will ever know. But we agree to disagree.

if you found the shepherd U WILL KNOW

“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’  Luke 15

the problem is if you get closer to the TRUTH the devils are  not far behind.
instead of running toward the shepherd who is looking for you
you ran away from the shepherd

(18-09-2023, 11:52 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  if you found the shepherd U WILL KNOW

“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’  Luke 15

the problem is if you get closer to the TRUTH the devils are  not far behind.
instead of running toward the shepherd who is looking for you
you ran away from the shepherd

There are no devils lah. Never fall for this fear tactic.

I am not a sheep, dont need a shepherd. You can have the shepherd all for yourself.

(18-09-2023, 12:02 PM)RichDad Wrote:  There are no devils lah. Never fall for this fear tactic.

I am not a sheep, dont need a shepherd. You can have the shepherd all for yourself.

either did you OWNSELF CREATE OWNSELF
can you prove that you OWNSELF CREATE OWNSELF

(18-09-2023, 11:15 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus is the shepherd if u are his followers means sheep 
U have been to church bef n u forgot?
Unlike that ah Pek wudt he is a goat with 2 horns

Must thank god for making you so poor 🙏
There must be some good reasons

(18-09-2023, 12:04 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  either did you OWNSELF CREATE OWNSELF
can you prove that you OWNSELF CREATE OWNSELF

Huh? My parents created me, you not meh??

(18-09-2023, 12:07 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Huh? My parents created me, you not meh??

your parents BORN YOU , GIVE BIRTH TO YOU
 they did not CREATE you

my parents BORN me , GIVE BIRTH TO me
 they did not CREATE me

God createed ALL OF US including your and my parents and  many many other parents

(18-09-2023, 12:11 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  your parents BORN YOU , GIVE BIRTH TO YOU
 they did not CREATE you

God createed ALL OF US including your and my parents and  many many other parents

Same meaning for me lah. Born is create. If they dont have sex, god can create me??

Create means make. God created you meh??

(18-09-2023, 12:14 PM)RichDad Wrote:   God created you meh??

God Created ALL OF US FROM THE BEGINNING!

FROM THE BEGINNING, God Created ALL OF US

(18-09-2023, 12:19 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  God Created ALL OF US FROM THE BEGINNING!

Then you dont need parents? Be logical lah.

(18-09-2023, 12:21 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Then you dont need parents? Be logical lah.
REPEAT

they did not CREATE you

they did not CREATE me

(18-09-2023, 12:23 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  REPEAT

they did not CREATE you

they did not CREATE me

No need to repeat. I can read once is enough.

No matter how many times you repeat, it still doesn't make sense.

Can ask god to create more of us? Our population is shrinking leh. Thank you.

This is how Gros is created. His parents fucked. Father ejected sperm into his mother's womb and fertilized her egg. Then bang, Gros is created.    Rotfl

(18-09-2023, 12:29 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Can ask god to create more of us? Our population is shrinking leh. Thank you.

[Image: annual-world-population-since-10-thousand-bce.png]

World population  is increasing not shrinking
shrinking  population is NOT THE PROBLEM

IT IS
GREEDINESS,
materialistic TEMPTATION,
SINS indulging are the prolblems

SEEING in God's Eyes see everything
Seeing in Man's Eyes only see SINS

(18-09-2023, 12:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  [Image: annual-world-population-since-10-thousand-bce.png]

World population  is increasing not shrinking
shrinking  population is NOT THE PROBLEM

IT IS
GREEDINESS,
materialistic TEMPTATION,
SINS indulging are the prolblems

SEEING in God's Eyes see everything
Seeing in Man's Eyes only see SINS

Dont care what problem lah. God sure can handle. Create more please.

(18-09-2023, 12:58 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Dont care what problem lah. God sure can handle. Create more please.

God dont indulge in SINS
Nor Does He encourage and support SINS to solve MAN's problems

Genesis 1:26-27 ESV / 1,522 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

☝️

(18-09-2023, 01:06 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Genesis 1:26-27 ESV / 1,522 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Nice story, no doubt.

But who created God leh?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(18-09-2023, 01:00 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  God dont indulge in SINS
Nor Does He encourage and support SINS to solve MAN's problems

Looks like you have every reasons to convince yourself. That's good. But for you only hor.

(18-09-2023, 01:06 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Genesis 1:26-27 ESV / 1,522 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

why made you so poor, stewpig and old? So unfair? Laughing