George Yeo on his struggle to find God

Find him for what? You think he'll hill you?

Obviously you failed to find anything, just ur own sheet..
(16-09-2023, 09:53 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  When you seek God with all your heart you will find Him.
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post
Heart 

(16-09-2023, 09:53 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  When you seek God with all your heart you will find Him.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Where is God leh? Thinking

Adam chiat Raspberry not apple mor potent became Hum LBGTQ
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-09-17-06-01-59.png]

If there is really a personal god like jesus, why must you seek? He should be available , just like our parents. Do you have to seek your parents?

Why hide? I dont understand why Christians simply accept it as a fact but never ask questions.

Just like pap style, cannot ask questions, only blindly accept.

But I respect your faith. I just don't buy it.

(17-09-2023, 06:14 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where is God leh? Thinking

Thought you became a christian? Still dont know.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(16-09-2023, 12:30 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Like I said

There are christian there are christian

There are Muslim and there are Muslim

There are Buddhism and there are Buddhism

Why leh

WE ALL ATE THE APPLE

Om mani padme hum🙏

Yep! You are smarter than Jac Lau with unrecognized NTU Degree in the 80s 

That is why JAC after 40 years, still never find his god

His old signature makes Christians laugh:
[Image: 1-Chrn-4.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(17-09-2023, 07:47 AM)RichDad Wrote:  If there is really a personal god like jesus, why must you seek? He should be available , just like our parents. Do you have to seek your parents?

Why hide? I dont understand why Christians simply accept it as a fact but never ask questions.

Just like pap style, cannot ask questions, only blindly accept.

But I respect your faith. I just don't buy it.
Seeking God - Why is it important?
God is the giver of life (1 Timothy 6:13John 10:10). He is the great I AM (Exodus 3:14). In God we find purpose, meaning, and satisfaction. Humans were created for relationship with God and relationship with one another. If we do not seek God, how can we know Him? How will we experience the life He gives? Apart from seeking Him, how will we understand His great love and our purpose? Because of the graciousness of God and the gift of free will, God does not force Himself upon us. He woos us to Himself. He pursues us, and we seek Him. 

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-09-2023, 06:14 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where is God leh? 
If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, God is with you, beside you, above you, and inside you. God’s presence and watchful care never leave you. If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ, God is right in front of you, inviting you, drawing you, offering you the love, mercy, and grace that He longs to give you. If you are unsure of your relationship with God through Jesus Christ,

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(15-09-2023, 03:33 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Because your definition of god is the personal god, that's why all these conflicts. Creation, kindness, cruelty, etc, etc

If you define god as not personal but a universal intelligence or force then no conflicts. In this definition, god is neither kind nor evil, god doesn't care if you live or die, children get tortured or raped, natural disasters, crimes  etc. This god is neutral. It just is.

It didnt created anything or even give you free will or the apple. Dont blame god.

all religions are personal gods.
Go beyond the religion will be the universal God.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

This fellow is a mess. He is a Catholic but also profess to be a Taoist LOL. 

https://www.worldscientific.com/worldsci...=aboutBook
George Yeo describes himself as a Taoist even though he is a Roman Catholic and is now on the Papal staff. "

(17-09-2023, 07:47 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Thought you became a christian? Still dont know.

(17-09-2023, 10:17 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, God is with you, beside you, above you, and inside you. God’s presence and watchful care never leave you. If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ, God is right in front of you, inviting you, drawing you, offering you the love, mercy, and grace that He longs to give you. If you are unsure of your relationship with God through Jesus Christ,

Many people also claim to be Christians leh! Big Grin Who is right or wrong leh? Thinking

(17-09-2023, 06:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many people also claim to be Christians leh! Big Grin Who is right or wrong leh? Thinking

There are christian and there are christian

There are Muslim and there are Muslim

There are Buddhism and there are Buddhism

Why leh

WE ALL ATE THE APPLE

(16-09-2023, 09:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Find him for what? You think he'll hill you?
Are
https://dailyverses.net/images/en/kjv/ma...-29-31.jpg

Quote:Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.
Luke 12:6-7

God knows us personally even if we do not know him because he created us.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

anyway my God is better than your God
My God cannot be seen touch feel grab will never appear

(17-09-2023, 08:32 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Are
https://dailyverses.net/images/en/kjv/ma...-29-31.jpg

Luke 12:6-7

God knows us personally even if we do not know him because he created us.

[Image: Screenshot-20230917-204525-Chrome.jpg]

My gods not so powerful, not so great, not so helpful

(17-09-2023, 08:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230917-204525-Chrome.jpg]

My gods not so powerful, not so great, not so helpful

Now is 2023, I think their attire should also upgrade with time.

This GY is starting to sprout nonsense, seems immune to profma?

(17-09-2023, 09:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Now is 2023, I think their attire should also upgrade with time.

All gods/dieties hv to wear like that, no exception
Star 

(17-09-2023, 09:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  All gods/dieties hv to wear like that, no exception

No disrespect.. these are 神.  They got any link to 佛? Why people always say let's go and  拜神 no people say let's go and 拜佛?

(17-09-2023, 10:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No disrespect.. these are 神.  They got any link to 佛? Why people always say let's go and  拜神 no people say let's go and 拜佛?

在下才疏学浅,阁下是在为难我吗?我只知道神佛菩萨道仙,都是凡人修炼而成, 没有西方神那么厉害

(17-09-2023, 10:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  在下才疏学浅,阁下是在为难我吗?我只知道神佛菩萨道仙,都是凡人修炼而成, 没有西方神那么厉害

色即是空,空即是色。这句话你领悟了没

(17-09-2023, 10:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  色即是空,空即是色。这句话你领悟了没

不知道是什么。但还是有钱比较重要。有钱肚子就不会空,要什么色都有

(17-09-2023, 06:14 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where is God leh? Thinking

God appears to those who believe, and He's as near as you can reach out.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(17-09-2023, 06:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many people also claim to be Christians leh! Big Grin Who is right or wrong leh? Thinking

'By their fruits you shall know them.'
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post

[Image: stephen-chow.gif]

(17-09-2023, 10:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  不知道是什么。但还是有钱比较重要。有钱肚子就不会空,要什么色都有

(16-09-2023, 11:55 AM)moonrab Wrote:  When you sleep, you know for sure will wake up next day, bright and shining sun. 

But when doc told you are dieing. In 6 months, 3 months or tonight.
Thoughts will flow through your mind. Worst, if you are in pain.

Knowing you may not be waking up again. Or going through the last breath. Kind of like being suffocated endlessly. 

Normally people will tears in the final moment. For whatever thoughts they last holding. 

Fear should be one of the thought of going into the unknown. All alone. 

When you are alive, strong, capable, rich, powerful. People listen to you. You are never really alone. You don't need to know God.

But in your last breath, you may have a change of heart. Because no one will be there for you, forever.

Yeah, many turn to religion for comfort in times of crisis. A fear of the unknown or an afterlife has gripped many a man. The death of a loved one reminded some of their own mortality. Vast numbers of people get religion in prison when they were pulled down into an abyss of despair after losing their personal freedom. Others found religion in their death throes as they made deathbed confessions, which are acts of believing in God and telling their sins to Him. Mercifully, God allows time for a deathbed repentance and conversion.

For me, it's great to be alive and kicking everyday. For that I thank God when I wake up each morning feeling the blood still pulsing through my veins, and that enables me to have the blessed freedom to do just what I like. The world belongs to the living. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post