George Yeo on his struggle to find God

(18-09-2023, 02:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Looks like you have every reasons to convince yourself. That's good. But for you only hor.
These people nao bo hosay.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder85's post

(18-09-2023, 02:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Looks like you have every reasons to convince yourself. That's good. But for you only hor.

the Truth do not need any convincing on anyone

the Truth  is the Truth  and nothing but the Truth

(18-09-2023, 02:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Nice story, no doubt.

But who created God leh?

God does not have a cause or a creator because He has always existed. He is eternal; He has no beginning and no end. Part of what it means for God to be God is that He is the uncreated Creator. He is the uncaused cause of all things. He has to be, or He would not be God.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(18-09-2023, 03:25 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:   God does not have a cause or a creator because He has always existed. He is eternal; He has no beginning and no end. Part of what it means for God to be God is that He is the uncreated Creator. He is the uncaused cause of all things. He has to be, or He would not be God.

Any proof?

(18-09-2023, 02:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Nice story, no doubt.

But who created God leh?

Good  Thumbsup question lah! Big Grin Who created God leh? Thinking

(18-09-2023, 03:25 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:   God does not have a cause or a creator because He has always existed. He is eternal; He has no beginning and no end. Part of what it means for God to be God is that He is the uncreated Creator. He is the uncaused cause of all things. He has to be, or He would not be God.

Don't talk rubbish lah! Big Grin No such thing one lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(18-09-2023, 03:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Any proof?

https://youtu.be/-iuGn9jSPmQ?si=2twOoB8oQG9TCc3h

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(18-09-2023, 03:58 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  https://youtu.be/-iuGn9jSPmQ?si=2twOoB8oQG9TCc3h

Have you seen God before leh? Thinking If not how to prove leh?

(18-09-2023, 03:58 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  https://youtu.be/-iuGn9jSPmQ?si=2twOoB8oQG9TCc3h

These are assumptions, no proofs.

He is assuming there must be a creator but this leads to the question of who created the creator? You assume god is the first cause. This is not proof, it is an assumption.

Design is not proof of creation. It can come from evolution or natures trials and errors.

Same for the rest.......
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Hallucinations lah, ksmljw

(18-09-2023, 04:09 PM)RichDad Wrote:  These are assumptions, no proofs.

He is assuming there must be a creator but this leads to the question of who created the creator? You assume god is the first cause. This is not proof, it is an assumption.

Design is not proof of creation. It can come from evolution or natures trials and errors.

Same for the rest.......

Agreed with you lah! Big Grin Dead also must see corpse as proof lah!

(18-09-2023, 04:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Have you seen God before leh? Thinking If not how to prove leh?

There is no proof, only a belief.

No matter how the Christians argue, they cant prove it.

Stephen hawking said there is no god and he was a catholic. But even he cant prove the existence or non existence of God.

Just live and enjoy your remaining days here on Earth lah.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(18-09-2023, 04:21 PM)RichDad Wrote:  There is no proof, only a belief.

No matter how the Christians argue, they cant prove it.

Stephen hawking said there is no god and he was a catholic. But even he cant prove the existence or non existence of God.

Just live and enjoy your remaining days here on Earth lah.

You're right lah! Big Grin I will die while the Earth is still spinning lah!

god create dinosaurs for them to roam for millions of years. Do you think the dinosaurs know that there is a creator from above?

(18-09-2023, 04:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  god create dinosaurs for them to roam for millions of years. Do you think the dinosaurs know that there is a creator from above?

Bible never mention dinosaurs. How you know?

(18-09-2023, 04:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Have you seen God before leh? Thinking If not how to prove leh?
They all prove by quoting a paragraph or two from the bible.  Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-09-2023, 04:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  They all prove by quoting a paragraph or two from the bible.  Laughing

You mean ownself prove ownself?

normally it is those , does not matter the religion, will give u the correct answer.
You have choice
the freedom to choose what to do.
all others are crabb.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

The present crisis is a consequent of cowboys and girls want to be free.
When they were they could carry guns and drew infront of the sheriffs office
Dat wat sovereignty gege suffered for. Free to choose.
those 2 gege s will now go to jail.
singlion is like them only difference singlion acts the part
when wear mask ok out take out. Caught act blur and follow order after still the same.
why.
there no sample anywhere in the world.

(18-09-2023, 04:57 PM)RichDad Wrote:  You mean ownself prove ownself?
It only prove that they own a digital Bible where they can copy and paste.    Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-09-2023, 04:49 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Bible never mention dinosaurs.  How you know?

Got lah. God created everything, day 6 Genesis
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(18-09-2023, 05:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Got lah. God created everything, day 6 Genesis

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Day 6 , God also created humans. Yet dinosaurs existed million of years before humans?

Best is from the Hindus.
It started with Siva getting bored and an energeti Shathi circlying like in an atom
This cosmic dance has been going on eversince
for Man u need to STAY STILL infront of naked girl.

[Image: IMG-1404.gif]

☝️

(18-09-2023, 04:49 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Bible never mention dinosaurs.  How you know?

(18-09-2023, 04:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  They all prove by quoting a paragraph or two from the bible.  Laughing

The Bible was written by men lah! Big Grin You also can write mah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

This guy is a clown,, many year ago many jump at bedok reservoir, he call all religious leader include his favourite catholicc priest to pray there,,

then the following week another one jump.. after that he no sound..LOL

Knn,, what make him think all religious can work wonder??? study too much ,, IQ too high,,

dont know all religion are just frictional stories make by man..where got magic???

Now he think he can find god... got god inside his toilet bowl...

(18-09-2023, 05:24 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Day 6 , God also created humans. Yet dinosaurs existed million of years before humans?

We evolve from monkeys...take millions of years before what is now of us...another few more millions the human species will evolve to be some other forms... superhumans!

(18-09-2023, 05:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Got lah. God created everything, day 6 Genesis

Only 6 days can make the whole world meh? Thinking

(18-09-2023, 05:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Only 6 days can make the whole world meh? Thinking
Tell u already it is just frictional story.. science already prove we come from ape. Homo saipen.

Bible said we come form adam and eve,, then why got so many color and races just ask???

all story maker. I think Jesus also a friction story make by man,

i dont think there is ever a man call jesus also,,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(18-09-2023, 05:52 PM)victortan Wrote:  Tell u already it is just frictional story.. science already prove we come from ape. Homo saipen.

Bible said we come form adam and eve,, then why got so many color and races just ask???

all story maker. I think Jesus also a friction story make by man,

i dont think there is ever a man call jesus also,,

You don't believe in Jesus meh? Thinking