Russia warns U.S. over arms shipments to Ukraine

The same exact thing happened with the Soviets in Afghanistan. Afghans used weapons provided by USA and won the war. Only 3 weeks and Putin buay tahan already.

(13-03-2022, 11:09 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The same exact thing happened with the Soviets in Afghanistan. Afghans used weapons provided by USA and won the war. Only 3 weeks and Putin buay tahan already.

Not because of the weapon, the US also funded terrorists groups like Al-Qaeda and provided training to fight guerrilla war there….later got backfired when terrorists attacked WTC on 911.

This time is not 911, but the sky is falling..
Space station is falling....

I think this warning by Russia of arms shipment to Ukraine through Poland is clear indication of Russian intent to strike and destroy the weapon with hypersonic missiles while inside Poland once there is clear indication that they are going ahead with the shipment. 

If Russia intends to strike the weapons after crossing the Poland border into Ukraine, there is no need to give such warning as this would be already covered as part of war in Ukraine.

This is my interpretation and the US better take heed if they dun want to enlarge and drag into this war...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-03-2022, 11:00 AM)way Wrote:  

Wah so many captured Russian Officers? Lidat how can be just an operation and not a war?
Police operation where got so many police officers kenna captured by their so called thieves ?

Thinking Laughing

all these moronic comie dogs here.
warn my foot, all these communist warning can ignore totally, these slavery country, this is their behavior, when facing the world, give them 2 slaps, they will become kitten.
both economy & military, russia already shivering & panic, putin is just waiting for the best chance to pull out of this war that can save his face.
If no one give him face, he will continue  to fight, the more he kills, all has to pay back in future.
The best statement I read yesterday is confiscate all russia & russian asset oversea, after the war, all these asset gives to Ukraine.

俄外長語氣大變,前線兵敗如山倒,經濟面臨崩潰,普京開始打退堂鼓,幾時退兵?

(13-03-2022, 12:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think this warning by Russia of arms shipment to Ukraine through Poland is clear indication of Russian intent to strike and destroy the weapon with hypersonic missiles while inside Poland once there is clear indication that they are going ahead with the shipment. 

If Russia intends to strike the weapons after crossing the Poland border into Ukraine, there is no need to give such warning as this would be already covered as part of war in Ukraine.

This is my interpretation and the US better take heed if they dun want to enlarge and drag into this war...... Rolleyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...tonia.html

(13-03-2022, 11:09 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The same exact thing happened with the Soviets in Afghanistan. Afghans used weapons provided by USA and won the war. Only 3 weeks and Putin buay tahan already.

The Afghan Mujahideen did not win against Soviets, militarily. The Stingers supplied by the US merely forced the Soviets to switch to night raids as the Mujahideen did not have night vision eqpt. 

The Soviet withdrew for domestic political reasons and the withdrawal was already signed before the US weapons entered the war.

What is more worrisome is where will the thousands of Stingers end up AFTER the war.

These Stingers have a range of about 10,000 feet. Airliners taking off/landing are at risk.