After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home...

Day in day out I practised my AI skills and tools ...all standards stuff LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, RL etc I use daily to do various things. However....

I am rather stunned by recent developments in LLM and how transformers can be usedto generate video ...SORA demo is remarkable.

It's like I attend Kindergarten of AI and these top researchers are so far ahead. Like I learn only to add and subtract ....and they are using advanced calculus and number theory.

Hopefully in a few years all these are packaged as tools jn the Amazon cloud and we just need to use it for whatever hobbies and applications we are interested in. I definitely want to make my own music and movies.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What is your RTX model card used for training the model ?

Without a solid foundation in engineering maths and stats, you're going nowhere

(26-02-2024, 10:50 AM)forum456 Wrote:  What is your RTX model card used for training the model ?

A5000....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Using Transformers

AI means Ke Kiang
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(26-02-2024, 10:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Day in day out I practised my AI skills and tools ...all standards stuff LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, RL etc I use daily to do various things. However....

I am rather stunned by recent developments in LLM and how transformers can be usedto generate video ...SORA demo is remarkable.

It's like I attend Kindergarten of AI and these top researchers are so far ahead. Like I learn only to add and subtract ....and they are using advanced calculus and number theory.

Hopefully in a few years all these are packaged as tools jn the Amazon cloud and we just need to use it for whatever hobbies and applications we are interested in. I definitely want to make my own music and movies.

You can specialize in AI prawn by aunties.  Get Talents to act for you Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-02-2024, 11:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You can specialize in AI prawn by aunties.  Get Talents to act for you Smile

Pluck her oyster Clapping

Smile

(26-02-2024, 12:10 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Pluck her oyster  Clapping

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin