HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(05-03-2024, 09:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI to plunge today as market expects 2 day meeting of Chinese govt to end without concrete policies out of the economic malaise.

[Image: djJcSiv.jpg]

Bro u mean now can short?

(05-03-2024, 09:24 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro u mean now can short?

Yes. As Chjna NPC continues to disappoint market with failure to act to reverse weak economy. Expect China market to continue downhill on poor policy.

[Image: r6BZ9dr.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Plunge 400pts as they continue to fail...

[Image: Mqlxdr2.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Any attempt by Chuna/HK to rally will fail as the ongoing NOC policy directions are very disappointing very much focused on national security and hawkishness towards Taiawan. 
..this can only cause lore worry and distrust among investors.

Chuna response to ongoing economic malaise is very weak and does not get ahead of the problem. Things will deteriorate as a result.

Short...

[Image: VIc0zxr.jpeg]

Ccp xjp must hv done the right things today

(06-03-2024, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Any attempt by Chuna/HK to rally will fail as the ongoing NOC policy directions are very disappointing very much focused on national security and hawkishness towards Taiawan. 

Chuna response to ongoing economic malaise is very weak and does not get ahead of the problem. Things will deteriorate as a result.

Short...

Thanks bro. U did it again!

(06-03-2024, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Any attempt by Chuna/HK to rally will fail as the ongoing NOC policy directions are very disappointing very much focused on national security and hawkishness towards Taiawan. 

Short...

The market choose to ignore your reasonings...they choose to rally!!  Big Grin

(06-03-2024, 12:59 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The market choose to ignore your reasonings...they choose to rally!!  Big Grin
Won't last lah....morning go up afternoon sink.

That has been the pattern.

(06-03-2024, 01:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Won't last lah....morning go up afternoon sink.

Sgbuffett is the best assurance that rupside is still intact. Thanks bro

[Image: 113621zrgkgsqbfggfzvsg.jpg]

(06-03-2024, 01:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Won't last lah....morning go up afternoon sink.

This is most assuring... Big Grin hsi get ready to fly in the afternoon!

Yr prediction is really horrigible!

But again you will argue that you are correct with the long term downtrend

Then you why still need to do those horrigible predictions?

Sinking again...likely to lose all off yesterday's gains as China underlying economy remains weak.

[Image: yQIjvbd.jpeg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ61MQweSAQEKqk5KND9JC...g&usqp=CAU]

(07-03-2024, 01:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sinking again...likely to lose all off yesterday's gains as China underlying economy remains weak.

[Image: yQIjvbd.jpeg]

Sgbuffett shout short again, traders u know what to do

HSai attempts to rally again today...again it will be sold down as with previous episodes ...

Chjna 2 sessions NOC has beena. Disappointment and has nothing to improve the economy much...there is so little confidence.
[Image: LCm6sXe.jpeg]

(08-03-2024, 09:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSai attempts to rally again today...again it will be sold down as with previous episodes ...

Chjna 2 sessions NOC has beena. Disappointment and has nothing to improve the economy much...there is so little confidence.
[Image: LCm6sXe.jpeg]

Got it bro, u mean can continue to short! Traders u know what to do! Buy!

(05-03-2024, 09:24 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro u mean now can short?
Yes.
Long term trend is down so smart readers will short jbto temporary rallies.

The weekly trend is still down but the daily trend is up. The weekly trend will change if this rally drags on for weeks. This rally can go on for months. `Unless one has a deep pocket, it is better to wait till the daily trend gets weaker.

(08-03-2024, 10:45 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  The weekly trend is still down but the daily trend is up.  The weekly trend will change if this rally drags on for weeks.  This rally can go on for months.  `Unless one has a deep pocket,  it is better to wait till the daily trend gets weaker.

Trend is your friend so long as it has not ended ...and so far it js still down. Don't anticipate until its really over.

Anyway sinking fast congrats to all who shorted.

[Image: w0KjtwW.jpeg]

Sound like you've made a lot of money. Got millions?

(08-03-2024, 10:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Sound like you've made a lot of money. Got millions?

You guess lah amdk arse lickers stooge’s everyday looking for free food and use cheapo things LMAO

Congrats to those who short earlier and then long back!

(08-03-2024, 10:56 AM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  You guess lah amdk arse lickers stooge’s everyday looking for free food and use cheapo things LMAO

Like cheap hp, ac, watches, dulian, medicins,... ? These ppl dun help the economy at all
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(08-03-2024, 12:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Like cheap hp, ac, watches, dulian, medicins,... ? These ppl dun help the economy at all

Sound like dead broke loh 🤣😂👍

(06-03-2024, 12:59 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The market choose to ignore your reasonings...they choose to rally!!  Big Grin
Only Singapore SGX is stuck like a stupid old man.

(09-03-2024, 04:49 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Only Singapore SGX is stuck like a stupid old man.

Should put edwin tong in charge....let him try bringing in the big fishes

(08-03-2024, 10:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Trend is your friend so long as it has not ended ...and so far it js still down. Don't anticipate until its really over.

Anyway sinking fast congrats to all who shorted.

[Image: w0KjtwW.jpeg]

Sgbuffett pls shout short!! Congrats on yr shorts again!

(11-03-2024, 09:34 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett pls shout short!! Congrats on yr shorts again!

So far there are many  attempts to rise but the truth is Chjna economy is weak.

These rise is temporary so don't be fooled.. 
Since this thread started may celebrate each tike Chuna market tries to rally only to face disappointment

Yet another false dawn this morning....another fake head  temporary rally without fundamental support to draw in naive investors and traders.

Now sinking and van short to make another round of profits.

[Image: nAK8n2u.jpeg]