HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

It has not been able to clear the 20K level and stay above it.

Look at chart below each time it goes above 20k it becomes unstable and goes down.

Expert traders will short the HSI each time it goes above 20K and take profit when it drops below.
[Image: PQrQttB.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-20230228-172716-Chrome.jpg]

Before end of 2022, my system had already flagged out bottom at end oct last yr and gained 5000 points. No major turning point detected yet since then. Relax and no need to monitor so closely and frighten yourself lah

(16-06-2023, 12:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230228-172716-Chrome.jpg]

Before end of 2022, my system had already flagged out bottom at end oct last yr and gained 5000 points. No major turning point detected yet since then. Relax and no need to monitor so closely and frighten yourself lah

my system…. Rotfl

gcb buy alr? Laughing

(16-06-2023, 01:02 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  my system…. Rotfl

gcb buy alr? Laughing

[Image: Screenshot-20230616-122529-Chrome.jpg]

It gave same result for dj, aso up 5000 points by now.

Still experiment lah. Not much so far, only 6 nia.

(16-06-2023, 01:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230616-122529-Chrome.jpg]

It gave same result for dj, aso up 5000 points by now.

Still experiment lah. Not much so far, only 6 nia.

jia you…remember invite me to housewarming

(16-06-2023, 01:35 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  jia you…remember invite me to housewarming

Aiya no you already. Can lend me some?

Sgbutt is an investor or a trader?

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial matters. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration that they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships troubled and unfulfilling, and other people may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy, also called psychotherapy.

Narcissistic personality disorder affects more males than females, and it often begins in the teens or early adulthood. Some children may show traits of narcissism, but this is often typical for their age and doesn't mean they'll go on to develop narcissistic personality disorder.
[+] 1 user Likes aloha's post

Selling pressure mounts back below 20k

[Image: mG0OALf.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Breaking down fast once 20k breached.

[Image: JcMYnfF.jpg]

Accelerating down as China economic problems mounts...

[Image: 9x1BTgT.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20230620-131549-Chrome.jpg]

June up 1,400 you kept quiet. Today drops 270 you make so much noise?

(20-06-2023, 01:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230620-131549-Chrome.jpg]

June up 1,400 you kept quiet. Today drops 270 you make so much noise?

I am talking about future not about past. We cannot go back in time to invest 

Whenever we decided to invest now we're affected by what happened in future.

(20-06-2023, 01:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am talking about future not about past. We cannot go back in time to invest 

Whenever we decided to invest now we're affected by what happened in future.

Seems like you hv problems understanding those few words I wrote. To make it simpler, since the beginning of june the hsi had gone up more than1,400 pts despite those doomsday comments you'd made. Now better?

(20-06-2023, 02:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Seems like you hv problems understanding those few words I wrote. To make it simpler, since the beginning of june the hsi had gone up more than1,400 pts despite those doomsday comments you'd made. Now better?

Sgbuffett has already abandon those wrong predictions tread and harp on this correct tread until it’s wrong again. That’s the reason why he always create multiple treads and ride on whichever is closer to correct.
[+] 1 user Likes Zannn's post

Drops continues ....smart traders are shorting ...

[Image: tmzUBSM.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(20-06-2023, 10:47 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett has already abandon those wrong predictions tread and harp on this correct tread until it’s wrong again. That’s the reason why he always create multiple treads and ride on whichever is closer to correct.

If it turns out to be right, he'll continue to post in the same thread?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Qny attempt of HSI to rally this morning will face selling as China econkmy is weak and post covid rebound has fizzled out.

Chjna govt is unable.to stimulate the economy given numerous problems China faces lost decades kn the way.

This morning us just a deadcat bounce...its over already and smart traders will come in to short to make profits 

[Image: mTUDkAM.jpg]

(03-07-2023, 09:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Qny attempt of HSI to rally this morning will face selling as China econkmy is weak and post covid rebound has fizzled out.

Chjna govt is unable.to stimulate the economy given numerous problems China faces lost decades kn the way.

This morning us just a deadcat bounce...its over already and smart traders will come in to short to make profits 

Lol traders got your clue, reverse indicator kingSmile

(03-07-2023, 10:41 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Lol traders got your clue, reverse indicator kingSmile

Those who followed the recommendations given on this thread would have save themselves the pain of losses

As I predicted HSI fell straight down from 20K

(20-06-2023, 02:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Seems like you hv problems understanding those few words I wrote. To make it simpler, since the beginning of june the hsi had gone up more than1,400 pts despite those doomsday comments you'd made. Now better?

Sgbuffett, those listen to u start of month to short think have not even recover/ break even lol.

(03-07-2023, 10:41 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Lol traders got your clue, reverse indicator kingSmile

Traders huat liao, Ty RI king sgbuffett

HSI is very excited today ...but it will prove temporary as China stimulus will disappoint

Expert traders will simply short this temporary rally and collect profits once it goes down

[Image: Screenshot-20230703-144009-Chrome.jpg]

With yr daily cursing, it still managed to climb 4,600 pts since oct last yr

(03-07-2023, 02:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI is very excited today ...but it will prove temporary as China stimulus will disappoint

Expert traders will simply short this temporary rally and collect profits once it goes down

Zhun king

HSI has peaked for today based on candle sticks and RSI

Smart traders using Technical.analysis have shorted to make.profits as HSI falls rest of today

[Image: YLo4I3W.jpg]

(03-07-2023, 09:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Qny attempt of HSI to rally this morning will face selling as China econkmy is weak and post covid rebound has fizzled out.

From yr shout to short till now just two days, smart traders already become goondu losing. If take yr reverse trade, traders are smarter?Smile

Key support broken ...all in SHORT!

HSI plunged 500pts today 800pts in 2 days as China economy shows sign of severe deterioration and China govt is unable to rescue the economy.

HSI meltdown to continue as I have warned.

[Image: iiJUQSz.jpg]

HAIR attempts rally at open...just short as market remains weak

It will peak at open and go.downhill

[Image: iTw6MCI.jpg]

(06-07-2023, 01:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Key support broken ...all in SHORT!

HSI plunged 500pts today 800pts in 2 days as China economy shows sign of severe deterioration and China govt is unable to rescue the economy.

HSI meltdown to continue as I have warned.

[Image: iiJUQSz.jpg]

Did anyone all in short with Sgbuffett? Lol