HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

If HSI and SSEr down today, it is very likely a lot of PRC hot money have moved to the US market in hope to see US cutting rates.

Pro traders will look for.morning peak and start shorting.
HSI will not be able to sustain any rally given China econkmy is weak

[Image: QmEyKqt.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-07-2024, 01:38 PM)Zannn Wrote:  When sgbuffett start to short. I have taken profit and not go against the king of RISmile. Sgbuffett come in to join short, short will be sabo

See what I mean?

HSI and SSE have lost direction today. All r waiting 4 the results of 3rd plenum meeting which is expected to bring some good news to mend the economy.

Dun worry lah. Markets will find their own ways. As a small fry just follow the flow is better lah. Predicting the markets require talent and resources

Dun think anyone wou worry. Those experienced will know not to trade big b4 any big events. Won’t catch them by surprise. Hot money also moved out to buy US market.

Pro traders will add to short positions as China's poor economic performance weigh on the market.

Expect HSIbto sink throughout the day as selling jncreaees..
[Image: 1wHUTuX.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-07-2024, 01:38 PM)Zannn Wrote:  When sgbuffett start to short. I have taken profit and not go against the king of RISmile. Sgbuffett come in to join short, short will be sabo

Sgbuffett is scratching head why Hsi just can’t break down further, keep bouncing back……the reason is…..

If he could predict the market with >55% accuracy, what will happen?

Give a monkey enough darts and they'll beat the market. So says a draft article by Research Affiliates highlighting the simulated results of 100 monkeys throwing darts at the stock pages in a newspaper. The average monkey outperformed the index by an average of 1.7 percent per year since 1964.20 Dec 2012

Source: forbes

Has ahbutt done better?

(18-07-2024, 12:16 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett is scratching head why Hsi just can’t break down further, keep bouncing back……the reason is…..

Smart traders will use temporary rise to short this market.
Even if HSI go up temporary the trend is down.

Temporary rally over peak formed.

Short.
[Image: CYXAWUn.jpeg]

Expect sharp selldown today as China 3rd Plenum failure to provide any concrete policy solutions leave China economy in a weak state going downhill.

International investors will come to realise Chjna's problems are serious long term . 

Pro traders already took the chance to short and will short kore as China/HK market keeps sinking....

[Image: vlpFQaG.jpeg]

The Plenum was talking about reform reform and reform. The market is talking about stimulus stimulus and stimulus. There is a disparity and the investors were disappointed

Market plunged and broke support.  Going to look ugly.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-18-065644.jpg]

SSE is not dropping as much. They claimed tt 囯家隊is propping the market up. But tt his is just hv temp effect. HSI not so lucky. Now dropped more than 2%

(19-07-2024, 11:53 AM)revealer Wrote:  SSE is not dropping as much.  They claimed tt 囯家隊is propping the market up. But tt his is just hv temp effect.  HSI not so lucky. Now dropped more than 2%

Investors not stupid.

Anway this use China current economjc weakness to trade the downside to make money.

It's not difficult given they range of problems facing China economy today.

Xi is the leader who will undo Deng's econokic miracle...this is not something I say but what PRC people here told me when I spoke to them.

It is happening in front of our eyes so silly not to take advantage.

(19-07-2024, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Investors not stupid.

Anway this use China current economjc weakness to trade the downside to make money.

It's not difficult given they range of problems facing China economy today.

Xi is the leader who will undo Deng's econokic miracle...this is not something I say but what PRC people here told me when I spoke to them.

It is happening in front of our eyes so silly not to take advantage.

RI traders get ready…!

Xi no proper education, not even a lousy A level. Do dun expect too much from him lah, ok?!

[Image: 1.584713819586885E9.gif]

HSI may try to rally this morning due to prime rate being cut by 0.1%.

Pro traders will look for the peak to short as Chjna economy remains weak and in decline due to housing and debts problems hence no rally is sustainable.

SHORT  once the market peaks

[Image: L5nET9W.jpeg]

(22-07-2024, 09:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI may try to rally this morning due to prime rate being cut by 0.1%.

Pro traders will look for the peak to short as Chjna economy remains weak and in decline due to housing and debts problems hence no rally is sustainable.

SHORT  once the market peaks

[Image: L5nET9W.jpeg]

Good job bro!

Morning peak just formed as short covering temporary drove market up...can see clearly fro.m chart below.

Pro traders will now start shorting

[Image: wVBekJN.jpeg]

Another day to stay home play games and monitor china?

SSE down & HSI up becos many Chinese stock went up. Looks like just China hot money moving. If there is no fundamental changes in economy, likely will correct in the afternoon.

(22-07-2024, 12:00 PM)revealer Wrote:  SSE down & HSI up becos many Chinese stock went up.  Looks like just China hot money moving.  If there is no fundamental changes in economy,  likely will correct in the afternoon.

It's been like that for long time temporary rallies then selldown.

Sinking fast after luring buyers to buy high.

[Image: frvzLUQ.jpeg]

(19-07-2024, 01:37 PM)Zannn Wrote:  RI traders get ready…!

Big buffet building for RI tradersSmile

(22-07-2024, 01:40 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Big buffet building for RI tradersSmile

When reaches 17800, sgbuffett will scratch head if to cut shorts or notSmile

HSI opens and sink.
Likely to weaken throughout today as selling continues.

Pro traders will short early in the morning to day to profit from the full extent of the fall

[Image: Sc5gzaM.jpeg]