HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

The core principle with trading CFD..

Your timing of the trades is everything! You can be right on the direction of the trend, but if your enties are on the wrong side of the smaller local trend direction, you will be wiped out and hit margin call if you do not have any stop loss, in such a volatile mkt like HSI

The ORACLE has spoken

(07-02-2024, 08:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  The core principle with trading CFD..

Your timing of the trades is everything! You can be right on the direction of the trend, but if your enties are on the wrong side of the smaller local trend direction, you will be wiped out and hit margin call if you do not have any stop loss, in such a volatile mkt like HSI

The ORACLE has spoken

I do not use the full margin so can endure 1200 points move against me befoee I have to reduce position.

Those people play chicken feed moves of 50pts or 100 points also have...I long ago stop that because yoh have to look at screen all day and also don't make much goin in and out.

I explain many times I only go for primary trend.

Yet people yalk like am day trader.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Can share how much you've made in this downtrend? 0.1m, 1m or 10m?

(07-02-2024, 08:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I do not use the full margin so can endure 1200 points move against me befoee I have to reduce position.

Those people play chicken feed moves of 50pts or 100 points also have...I long ago stop that because yoh have to look at screen all day and also don't make much goin in and out.

I explain many times I only go for primary trend.

Yet people yalk like am day trader.

Dun cum here bluff ok

Most of your short trades are now in deep red except for your 20k level trade, if you hv not squared it yet

Without stop loss, if you still waiting for 14k and lower to happen, then if HSI never return to below 16k but instead go to 20k, you would have hit margin calls before that happens

If not, then you are trading on very small lot sizes and if that is the case, might as well not trade since your profit for the 20k short trade would not cover the losses of your other short trades below 20k level

If HSI never go to 14k and below but instead go up to 16k, 17k, 18k, how you going to face your mother for losing her coffin money in your gamble?

With stop loss, you can limit your loss, without stop loss, you risk your full account

This is NOT the way to trade CFD, you freaking idiot!!

I suspect you tcss here only, never entered a short trade at all, all just your smelly hot air, right? NATO!!

(07-02-2024, 08:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  The core principle with trading CFD..

The ORACLE has spoken

[Image: Screenshot-20240207-094222.jpg]

Ahbutt pcc liao having orgasm song wai wai kau joo long liao lah LMAO

The curent temporary rally is over.

Intraday peak is formed.

The govt manipulation just temporary boost.

After that, the long term down ttrend.resumes.

[Image: SCcWO43.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sinking fast congrats to all who shorted.

[Image: tpkQAhY.jpg]

(07-02-2024, 11:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The curent temporary rally is over.

Intraday peak is formed.

The govt manipulation just temporary boost.

After that, the long term down ttrend.resumes.

[Image: SCcWO43.png]

Another guess which may be correct.

HSI rally cannot even last 1 day

Chicken Genius
@pakpakchicken
Incoming god candle. I expect crypto / chinese stocks to moon very very soon.

China will NOT ALLOW stocks to go down more. For policymakers, it’s important to stabilize the stock market BEFORE Lunar New Year to avoid further hurting consumer confidence.

Regulators have activated President Xi. China are having their GFC moment. I'm telling you, this MARKS THE BOTTOM. Sentiment is SHIT. Most money are made betting against consensus. Fk the normies.

This will be one of the biggest liquidity injections to be done. As we all know, the crypto is the best proxy for liquidity. On another note, I'm writing this with a half functioning brain for reasons I CANNOT disclose or I'm screwed.

P.S. I bottomed tick $baba and congrats to those who followed on my tweet.

hello.. i think can dip a little into chinese tech stock now...

china got 3T usd in reserve.. dont play play..

HSI break below 16K key level jnabke yo stay above.

Already said China govt can only push up the market short term in this case 1 day. Those who went jn to buy now all burnt. Those who shorted made.

Learn to trade with primary downtrend.
[Image: SS8vIFf.jpg]

(08-02-2024, 08:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI break below 16K key level jnabke yo stay above.

Already said China govt can only push up the market short term in this case 1 day. Those who went jn to buy now all burnt. Those who shorted made.

Learn to trade with primary downtrend.
[Image: SS8vIFf.jpg]

Only when u short at top, like u shorted at 15k range is still loss bro. Anyway congrats you are narrowing losses. Later CPI will help u

(08-02-2024, 08:59 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Only when u short at top, like u shorted at 15k range is still loss bro. Anyway congrats you are narrowing losses. Later CPI will help u
I have many short trades opportunities as HSI fell from 20K.

China is suffering deflation .
There will be many CPI reports that keep presurring china hk stocks down.

Learn to take advantage of such opportunities.

Now can short.

Why reluctant to share how much had u made leh?

(08-02-2024, 09:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have many short trades opportunities as HSI fell from 20K.

China is suffering deflation .
There will be many CPI reports that keep presurring china hk stocks down.

Learn to take advantage of such opportunities.

Now can short.

Ask people to short now, did u short yrself? Watch out the invisible hands dudeSmile) don’t say never warn u

(08-02-2024, 09:59 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Ask people to short now, did u short yrself? Watch out the invisible hands dudeSmile) don’t say never warn u

Sgbuffett did u feel the burn again?

(08-02-2024, 10:05 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett did u feel the burn again?

Burn? Make again...

[Image: 5z4AyEv.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/08/econo...index.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...emium-asia&leadSource=reddit_wall

now once investor bail out, it may continue for sometimes.. so best wait and see first,.. dont get stuck there,, opportunity cost elsewhere,,, not worth it.

Last time .. chinese leader are more direct.. this Xi is very unpredictable,, now good wait trun around face very fast..

[Image: HSI3.jpg]

[Image: jmQ5-5wbyZ1bT3cSb4-8c.gif]

he can win confidence by stopping aggression against taiwan, and then go west and make friend,. distance from russia..

the only way out..

or he can conrtinue to act tough like he is king. and bring down china and set it back 20 year behind again..

this guy is power greedy.. dont think he can change..very irractic personality

(08-02-2024, 10:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Burn? Make again...

[Image: 5z4AyEv.jpg]
what lah u??? make so much mmoney 10$ to kL also want to save.. dont be so stingy. life is short enjoy while we can..

lucky my teeth are all fake.. i wear denture, if not i laugh till my teeth bogay( all drop out) LOL

(08-02-2024, 05:53 PM)victortan Wrote:  he can win confidence by stopping aggression against taiwan, and then go west and make friend,. distance from russia..

the only way out..

or he can conrtinue to act tough  like he is king. and bring down china and set it back 20 year behind again..

this guy is power greedy.. dont think he can change..very irractic personality

Yes Xi is power hungry he does not care about the citizens or businesses.

Previous leaders liek Deng maintain good healthy relations with US Asean and Japan. During his time even japan invest so much in China.

Xi has taken China  on a separate path for his own power.play.

HSI resumes it's downtrend today. Probably make news lows next week.

Only fools think it can recover.

No way for this to happen when you have deflationary environment.

So today are you going to help out on some housework?

Breaking down....short

[Image: CvQNMXL.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

https://youtu.be/o0droOZj5sQ?si=kcYgoyyVcSSU17Ny

(09-02-2024, 09:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Breaking down....short

[Image: CvQNMXL.jpg]

Anyone follow sgbuffett short at this point last Fri??

(12-02-2024, 11:39 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Anyone follow sgbuffett short at this point last Fri??

I short....but short other things and huat.  Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ_hqxtY-Nc&t=10s