HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

got deep pocket can collect some bit by bit,, do dca inot solid tech stock.

Once it go close to 18K....at 17.9K sellers  flood the market. Just observe and see if it get get above and how it behave above 18K before entering.

[Image: n7ZqIaB.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-08-2024, 07:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I expect HSI to test key 18K level .l tomorrow.

While the momentum is moderate I detect a lack of sellers with buying concentrated on dividend stocks like China Mobile and Petrol China. As well as major bank.

Last few days HK based property stocks also move up.

All these compensated for falls in e commerce stocks like JD and Alibaba. 

Of all the rallies that ended and went down since the bear market started. This rally is  perhaps the most "quiet" rally because no analysts came outvto say "worst is over now China/HK stocks can buy:.

Maybe it's true...the saying that when the real rally comes nobody will believe and miss it until it has run up alot.

[Image: fmMhoD0.jpeg]

Current rally is not powered by the popular tech stocks but by china banks and HK based property stocks

[Image: XiEf3dt.jpeg]

Market likes to wipe out, when majority see hitting 18k today and little selling as what sgbuffett pointed, it turn turtle and accelerate selling

Maybe also true that the worst is not overSmile)

Better not drop below 17,200

HSI hit near term supoort I will buy some for a bounce....
Still on target to test 18K

[Image: 121BNpy.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-08-2024, 01:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI hit near term supoort I will buy some for a bounce....
Still on target to test 18K

[Image: 121BNpy.jpeg]

Don’t be con by small support

(28-08-2024, 01:36 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Don’t be con by small support

Sgbuffett did u get con now?

(28-08-2024, 03:39 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett did u get con now?

I did not get conned

Watch HSI tomorrow....then you see.

(28-08-2024, 05:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did not get conned

What do you have to support your claim?

Just because earlier futures jump a little and two co announce result good, then u believe will jump tomorrow?

No need tomorrow, now adr already telling u hs tech crashing.

(23-08-2024, 10:50 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Baidu n netease crash.

Sgbuffett buy this two, they crash further

(28-08-2024, 03:39 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett did u get con now?

bro Buffett did u get con?

with fed qt. money all over the world got suck to usa to suppor their bond issue.
also for hk the war between usa and china meant many funds are avoiding china related stock. true for singapore china related counters as well.

the range are now normal without usa money. best is they don't come back. they only come here to harvest the market. many created indexes to seduce buying or selling. where their inner circle alreay know before hand what is going to happen months ahead . pure legal manupulations.

(29-08-2024, 07:42 AM)Zannn Wrote:  bro Buffett did u get con?

Don't use word like con...it's like trying your best yo insult others. Just like Nvidia after you say I am.wrong I turned out to be right.

Learn patience when trading instead of shouting everytume market moves here and there.

I waited for weeks before putting jn a position to LONG because there was no good opportunities for HSI until yesterday when it corrected to the lower channel.

There was an earlier selldown that was even sharper than the current one that was supported by the llower. channel...which j believe will hold given the China economy has stabilise and company earnjngs are decent.

Some of the selling is due to anxiety over Nvidia disappointing earnings causing a general selloff but Chuna/HK market should be able to withstand and continue it's up trend.

[Image: 99SRkKp.jpeg]

(29-08-2024, 09:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't use word like con...it's like trying your best yo insult others. Just like Nvidia after you say I am.wrong I turned out to be right.

Learn patience when trading instead of shouting everytume market moves here and there.

I waited for weeks before putting jn a position to LONG because there was no good opportunities for HSI until yesterday when it corrected to the lower channel.

There was an earlier selldown that was even sharper than the current one that was supported by the llower. channel...which j believe will hold given the China economy has stabilise and company earnjngs are decent.

Some of the selling is due to anxiety over Nvidia disappointing earnings causing a general selloff but Chuna/HK market should be able to withstand and continue it's up trend.

My bad, not con, just misled. Agree with u it will goes up fr hereSmile

I am adding more LONGs at this level.

[Image: H5UtUeh.jpeg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(29-08-2024, 10:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am adding more LONGs at this level.

Supported

See what?  Rotfl

(29-08-2024, 09:35 AM)Zannn Wrote:  My bad, not con, just misled. Agree with u it will goes up fr hereSmile

Sgbuffett see, I support u and market goes up liao

(29-08-2024, 09:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't use word like con...it's like trying your best yo insult others. Just like Nvidia after you say I am.wrong I turned out to be right.

Bro u r correct about nvidia?

HSi continues moving up as expected it will test the 18K level.

I will add only if it clears the 18K level and status above.

Right now the biggest driver is the US interest cuts. It will drive investments to high yield markets like China and HK.

[Image: ipK7PXu.jpeg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(29-08-2024, 10:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am adding more LONGs at this level.

Market is up 300pts from my last trade.

All eyes on 18K level which is a strong resistance.

China banks paying interim dividends for first time in their history.

Payout ratio remains low even if profit falls they van maintain dividends for a long time.

Nearing 18K an event as anticipated.

Sellers if any will come out at this 18K level.

If ther are none the market can surge up smoothly

[Image: PK9meXz.jpeg]

(30-08-2024, 09:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Market is up 300pts from my last trade.

All eyes on 18K level which is a strong resistance.

China banks paying interim dividends for first time in their history.

Payout ratio remains low even if profit falls they van maintain dividends for a long time.

U can have more confidence this round since I say supportedSmile)

Intermittent selling but almost certain to cross 18K today ...I don't seen any obstacles 

[Image: QER1wcO.jpeg]

First attempt stopped at 17999.5....sellers cane in but selling is wesk.

The weak dollar will trigger buy programmes to buy throughout the day.   It is certain to cross 18K today.
[Image: g51q7Nq.jpeg]

18K crossed sellers immediately take it down but I should go above later and especially after 1030am.  There will be strong buying that pushes HSI well above 18K....

[Image: nsYztvL.jpeg]

(30-08-2024, 09:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Intermittent selling but almost certain to cross 18K today ...I don't seen any obstacles 

[Image: QER1wcO.jpeg]

18050 is profit taking for some tradersSmile

Now above 18K...but the strong buying will come at 1030am....this is what my analytics system shows from data of past 2 weeks.

1030am strong buying will come and sweep this market up.

I have added to my LONG position.!

[Image: VBgaPzM.jpeg]