HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(06-10-2023, 09:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI tries to rise today. As usual it is temporary. Chuna ec9nkmy remains weak and will continue to pull down stocks.

[Image: jWtBjSa.jpg]

Sgbuffett don’t abandon tread, how’s yr pro traders doing?

(10-10-2023, 09:26 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett don’t abandon tread, how’s yr pro traders doing?

Panic short covering lol

To answer where the HSI is head look at the charts. Those trained in technicql analysis can see very clearly what is happening. If you are not familiar you should pay attention.

From the chart we can see a downward slopping channel.
Every time the HSI tries to temporary rally and touch the upper bound of the channel the rally will fail and HSI resumes its fall.

Professional traders look at the big technical picture they don't just see 2 days of rise and conclude the worse is over....this is wrong.. In fact most of the rally in this down trend is just 2 days then market resume down trend ...

We can see the trend is still down and traders lose money when they oppose trend.

[Image: zwlJceM.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ah butt aso expert in drawing lines to make money? But the real buffett doesn't believe at all

It is 4 months already HSI makes new lows every few weeks. Every times it tried to rally it fizzles out and make yet another new lows.

Today is the wnd of curreny temporary ralljk

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-10-2023, 01:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSi has peaked and will weaken towards the closing.

Same pattern...happened many times already.

.professionals see thus and would just short ask the hsi sinks towards the close.
Look weak. Bo lat. nvr mind just wait. One day at a time.  
Don scare no opportunity. 
Scare hot opportunity no bullet to shoot.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(10-10-2023, 01:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  To answer where the HSI is head look at the charts. Those trained in technicql analysis can see very clearly what is happening. If you are not familiar you should pay attention.

Every time the HSI tries to temporary rally and touch the upper bound of the channel the rally will fail and HSI resumes its fall.

Professional traders look at the big technical picture they don't just see 2 days of rise and conclude the worse is over....this is wrong.. In fact most of the rally in this down trend is just 2 days then market resume down trend ...

We can see the trend is still down and traders lose money when they oppose trend.

In trading it’s all about timing. Yr big trend is not wrong but yr entry exit timing always lose money badly that earns yr famous reverse indicator nickname. Hsi cheong to moon again lol

Anyway no offense dude. All here just sharing for fun. Just when u think with war with super high jobs, poor China economy will crash market as u predicted, it rallied big time to wipe out 99% masses. Big hands had timed this to max out profit by punishing huge shorts like pro sgbuffett to cover.

Now look at yr chart again, whatever bear all grow bull horns correct? Smile)

Ya lor…people draw a few lines expecting they can earn big bucks from it, so when these lines (that were anyhow drawn, what else) fail them, they cast doubt on the effectiveness of TA and start criticizing others for using TA to predict market. Such attitude won't bring them far in trading.

[Image: Screenshot-20231009-081032-Chrome.jpg]

The real buffett is more trustable lah. The rest all fakes and cmi

(10-10-2023, 01:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  To answer where the HSI is head look at the charts. Those trained in technicql analysis can see very clearly what is happening. If you are not familiar you should pay attention.

Sgbuffett need yr guidance pls, can see your chart if Hsi has broken downtrend and turn bullish?

(11-10-2023, 09:04 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett need yr guidance pls, can see your chart if Hsi has broken downtrend and turn bullish?

Sgbuffett can share your views?

(11-10-2023, 01:36 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett can share your views?

Since beginning of teh year the HSI has mini  rallied 4 tines and each time the rally fails and the HSI goes lower.

Thia current mini rally is yet another dead cat bounce.

Yes it is sharp but like the last 4 it cannot last because China economy remains weak and China govt is not doing any big measures.. 

The collapse of China's propeprty sector will take years to resolve.

The debt problems un Chuna especially local govt debt is a serious problem.

[Image: Screenshot-20231011-135818-Chrome.jpg]

It really depends on the time frame you choose

(11-10-2023, 01:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since beginning of teh year the HSI has mini  rallied 4 tines and each time the rally fails and the HSI goes lower.

Yes it is sharp but like the last 4 it cannot last because China economy remains weak and China govt is not doing any big measures.. 

Good trader will have spotted this huge rally and took profit on shorts. U r just reading the Econ problem spread widely in news and stay long term shorts. Hows yr profit n loss now from yr recent Hsi shorts at 18k and Dow shorts at 33k?

sgbuffet yesterday i tikam byd and baba.. now in some money already..

HSI looking good short term,,tg 18700

hope u tikam oil too,,, always ME crises oil will soar one.. when oil did not soar when ME kow peh kow bu and fighting????..

(11-10-2023, 01:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since beginning of teh year the HSI has mini  rallied 4 tines and each time the rally fails and the HSI goes lower.

along the way down also got up one,, not one straight down..

but mkt is always 6 mths ahead of the real economy like analyst said got some true...

Do u know what u r reading in the news? Did u know the budget deficit of rmb1tr is a rare  budget revision move?

FYI your rare profits on hsi now into losses, look at Hsi rally again breaking 18k to 18100. Monday already told u listen to yr guru master long china u don’t listen

(11-10-2023, 09:20 PM)Zannn Wrote:  FYI your rare profits on hsi now into losses, look at Hsi rally again breaking 18k to 18100. Monday already told u listen to yr guru master long china u don’t listen

HK continue to cheong, sgbuffett bear becomes panda?

HSI attemps to stage a temporary rally but downtrend intact.

China economy remains weak.

Rumors of stimulus  spread to drive stock prices up temporarily for big boys to unload.

Xi will do stimulus to help economy? That js not his priority at all so rumor has no bases.

Conclusion HSI and HS Tech will lose gains by afternoon
[Image: IWXetZB.jpg]

So many mini rallies for top experts to make money from, shd they care if these rallies are temporary or not?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Its a trend reversal

HSI bottom was 17070 on 4th Oct, and has since reversed

SgBluffett's trading skill is so incompetent, it's mind boggling

SMH!

(12-10-2023, 10:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI attemps to stage a temporary rally but downtrend intact.

China economy remains weak.

Rumors of stimulus  spread to drive stock prices up temporarily for big boys to unload.

Xi will do stimulus to help economy? That js not his priority at all so rumor has no bases.

Conclusion HSI and HS Tech will lose gains by afternoon
[Image: IWXetZB.jpg]

Thanks bro, traders watch yr front

(12-10-2023, 01:20 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Thanks bro, traders watch yr front
Lucky I buy byd n baba back just 3 day back. 

Last nite vy weird. Oil stock go up but oil was down. Try looking for oil news can’t find any reason. 

Anyone know anything.

(12-10-2023, 01:20 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Thanks bro, traders watch yr front
Got basic to say China is still bad. But I think follow the trend is best. The trend is yr friend. 
Now it is heading for 18700. When there we see again.

I think Oct ending soon. Time to go back to mkt. 
looking to add more TSLA. CRWD. TEAM. NET. n many more I sold in August. 

Wish me luck.

(12-10-2023, 01:42 PM)victortan Wrote:  I think Oct ending soon. Time to go back to mkt. 
looking to add more TSLA. CRWD. TEAM. NET. n many more I sold in August. 

Wish me luck.

Wish u luck? You dun need luck, you hv CNBC

And you read and stole my The ORACLE has spoken analysis, yet you're an ingrate

Hence Karma will screw your trades until you lose ur pants and the shirt on your back till u quit trading and no money to invest and go forced to find urself a job

All these never need to happen if you had been humble and not offend The ORACLE

You offended Jupiter, you hv only yourself to blame

To Sgbuffet n Zane only

China fund are buying to boost mkt. 

No wonder Hsi Chiong . But chartwise 18700 got to be careful. Such move are always short lived.

My oil stock. Byd n baba n meituan are in the money now. Thk u God

Use trailing stop for my profit. Good luck to both of u only. .

(12-10-2023, 02:03 PM)victortan Wrote:  China fund are buying to boost mkt. 

No wonder. But chartwise 18700 got to be careful
Have you asked CNBC before spewing this garbage here?

(12-10-2023, 01:29 PM)victortan Wrote:  Got basic to say China is still bad. But I think follow the trend is best. The trend is yr friend. 
Now it is heading for 18700. When there we see again.

Agree, big picture bad but trend is clearly buy on dip for now. Why be stubborn like sgbuffett and insist shorts is correct and seeing losses enlargeSmile. sgbuffett if u r so confident, just add on shorts if u dare, best time to add shorts in yr view.