HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

Do not fight the FED and China govt in stock markets.

Once they start to intervene, the stock market can only go up eventually.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

I think tomorrow we will know where markets are heading. Gong Xi Gong Xi. Huat Ah Huat ah!

(28-01-2024, 06:52 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Do not fight the FED and China govt in stock markets.

Once they start to intervene, the stock market can only go up eventually.

China govt is changing some rules and artificially  pumping market temporarily.

However, where the market goes depends on its economy.

The can slow the fall but the market will keep going down so long as China econkmy does not improve significantly. 

After some minor excitement over the announcement this morning all those who rush in all kena pwned.

[Image: EN7Lsx0.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

But no matter what happens your cpfoa still stuck at 20k? Any plan to improve it?

(29-01-2024, 10:26 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  But no matter what happens your cpfoa still stuck at 20k? Any plan to improve it?

Whether I have 1m or 10k in my CPFOA, it's irrelevant to Chuna economy which is getting weaker and those who invest in China will lose money.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-01-2024, 10:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China govt is changing some rules and artificially  pumping market temporarily.

However, where the market goes depends on its economy.

The can slow the fall but the market will keep going down so long as China econkmy does not improve significantly. 

After some minor excitement over the announcement this morning all those who rush in all kena pwned.

[Image: EN7Lsx0.jpg]

After some minor excitement by shorts over the evergrande, market is putting this behind and guess how market will react?

HSI broke key 16000 level and selling down fast 
Those who go and buy to chase the temporary rally die ugly as China econkmy remains weak and HSI can only go down due to broad economic weakness in China.

[Image: Lu8XJrb.jpg]

There are 3 main failings of China economy

1. Property crisis with Evergrande collapse yesterday.

2 Local govt debt crisis.

3. Deflation crisis.

So long g as these 3 are in place the China stocks can be shorted for profits.

Are you able to make millions out if it? Or at least 100k? 10k?

(30-01-2024, 11:26 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Are you able to make millions out if it? Or at least 100k? 10k?

Sgbuffett got the big direction correct but his entry points are bad. Based on postings he shorted around low 15k range and added below 15k without stop loss. Meaning at current point he is still heavy short losses. Timing is most impt, get the big picture right did not guarantee make $. 

Sgbuffett is this correct? Pls don’t talk about 20k, u have exited that level short long ago base on yr posting.

(30-01-2024, 12:49 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett got the big direction correct but his entry points are bad. Based on postings he shorted around low 15k range and added below 15k without stop loss. Meaning at current point he is still heavy short losses. Timing is most impt, get the big picture right did not guarantee make $. 

Sgbuffett is this correct? Pls don’t talk about 20k, u have exited that level short long ago base on yr posting.

No need to guess how  much money I have made.

Just understand the best way to make money now js to short  CNhina and HK index.

(30-01-2024, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No need to guess how  much money I have made.

Just understand the best way to make money now js to short  CNhina and HK index.

But your BABA how?  It is a china stock yes? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-01-2024, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No need to guess how  much money I have made.

Got meat left or not?? So good to short everyday!! Can turn long for a dead cat bounce anytime!

(30-01-2024, 12:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Got meat left or not?? So good to short everyday!! Can turn long for a dead cat bounce anytime!

Of course once jn a while they will temporary boost the market just take the chance to short at a higher price ...for last 3 yrs these markets always go lower as China economy gets into more trouble.

Secular down trend. Previously it had stronger bear rallies without stimulus. Now with stimulus the rally only 2 days.

[Image: eKf9Q4G.jpg]

If made lots of money must get a maid to serve yr mama lah. Only 600 a month. Keep so much money for what

People tend to buy in thinking that with stimulus it will shore up the market and that is when they fell into the trap... Big Grin the katek trap! The stimulus takes time to sink in ...
Don care how rotten the system function...as long as you throw a rock in a pond you will get ripples.....go long Don go short...

BYD really a joke,, forcast to rise profit this year by 86% yet the stock sink...

show investor are not interested in china market for now.

i susppect there will be a buy up by state fund soon,, maybe can  do a fifo..

can buy byd and tencent for a try.. have a stop loss of 8%..

So far HSI has continued on its primary trend downafter short lived rallies.

Quite confident of this down hill pattern as the Chjna economy weaken and there is no way to reverse it in the coming yrs.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Knn.  Once it go below 15xxx. It will go to 14xxx vy fast. Share by one YouTube. Cannot paste here. Don know y???

HSI will try to rally a little in the morning and last before sellers will come in and rally will fail

(01-02-2024, 09:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI will try to rally a little in the morning and last before sellers will come in and rally will fail

As predicted HSI has attempted to rally. So long as China economybis weak and in trouble. The rally will fail.

SHORT.

[Image: wvBMWRO.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Kateks die pain pain...hsi to close +2%

(01-02-2024, 10:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Kateks die pain pain...hsi to close +2%

So long as China econkmy is weak and has many problems HSI and A50 and SSE cannot sustain a rally.

For more than 6 months this is a consistent pattern.

(01-02-2024, 11:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So long as China econkmy is weak and has many problems HSI and A50 and SSE cannot sustain a rally.

For more than 6 months this is a consistent pattern.

Yes it is weak...the index has taken a beating..how much more do you want it to go down ?? Hsi 12000..downside risks is rather limited...now towards cny should rally some more!

Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s want to see China collapse lar LMAO

https://youtu.be/fehLwQdY_48?si=njL9xoQr8yhkn7Ur

https://media.tenor.com/94aIlpO2HHoAAAAM...inping.gif https://media.tenor.com/DKk4Fbz8AoYAAAAM...inping.gif https://media.tenor.com/vyHTsEhBHjYAAAAM...onesia.gif https://media.tenor.com/SmKodWBhKBYAAAAM...inping.gif

HSI makes another attempt to rally. As per yesterday, rally will simply fail and most of the gains will be lost.

With China econkmy getting weaker and problems persists, any rally will be a chance to sell and get out ...for short sellers using futures or CFD it's an easy short trade to make money.

This same pattern repeated over and over last 6 months hence s.arg traders are able to use it.

[Image: XcZL0VD.jpg]

Clear peak has formed today van start shorting process.

[Image: QezCdmo.png]

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-094212.jpg]