HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(12-03-2024, 01:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  17K is a strong resistances.

Also over bought so will turn down soon.

Those who buy today are the mass amateur traders who will get burnt once the US CPI comes out tonight and expected to be bad.

Temporary rallies = Temporary excitement ...these people will cry later when as usual the China market sinks fast downhill.

Those who are buying today are asking for trouble as they are buying at the exact resistance that the market will peak off and come down fast.

This is the best time to SHORT not to buy.

Using technical analysis which is very reliable we find today is the turning point for HSI and HS Tech.

Smartvprofessional traders are SHORTING.

[Image: 0btL0Do.png]

Mass amateur traders push the indices up by 400+ points only to be slaughtered tomorrow?? They are pushing up anticipating of some other news....the news that dow will lau sai tonight is considered old news and factored in.....the market is always ahead..

Remember the last burst of fire from a market is most deceptive.

China economy is weak and problems are deepening. Foreign investments keeps declining as supply chain moves out of China. ...and China faces the very serious 3D problems debt deflation and demographics. These are not simple problems to solve.

All rallies.since 2021 of HSI and HS Tech has failed
...because economic fundamentals are just not there. Compare thisto where economy remains strong like US and India ..markets are at new highs. HsI is at 20 decades low region.

Experts have concluded that China will be in economicc trouble for coming years like Japan lost decade and US Great depression.

Do not be a fool to ignore warnings signs and end up losing.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/27/economy/c...index.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-03-2024, 01:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Mass amateur traders push the indices up by 400+ points only to be slaughtered tomorrow?? They are pushing up anticipating of some other news....the news that dow will lau sai tonight is considered old news and factored in.....the market is always ahead..

Stupid traders are chasers ...they like to chase and don't know how to look ahead at the risk that's why they always get killed...and lose big.

Risk is looming they will ignore and chase momentum. 

So smart traders will use the weakness of bad traders to short and make money...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: 42363d02868d50b15e581e64e67f6e2bb93f7e8b-n.jpg]

[Image: eb3995a96234d416c4b6a5a8a1b960865c175600-b.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpg]

Fake rallies are a common occurance...this is like the 8th time since this thread started ...each time many get excited ..KPKB ....then the market sells down....all lose their pants.

Today HSI touch the key 17K resistance and immediately turn down proving once again that traders are not committed to long-term rally.

Important thing is don't get sucked in ....but unfortunately some people will never learn.

[Image: saEBr2q.png]

(12-03-2024, 01:12 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett, Hsi cheong 17k coming!

RIP sgbuffett
[+] 1 user Likes Zannn's post

Confirmed xjp has done something right today

(12-03-2024, 02:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Fake rallies are a common occurance...this is like the 8th time since this thread started ...each time many get excited ..KPKB ....then the market sells down....all lose their pants.

Today HSI touch the key 17K resistance and immediately turn down proving once again that traders are not committed to long-term rally.

Important thing is don't get sucked in ....but unfortunately some people will never learn.

[Image: saEBr2q.png]

How is 17k now? U shift goal post from 15, 16, now 17k. Very worried for yr shorts

Cleared 17k comfortably....the chart today is just beautiful. Any negativity will not affect it...those fools who shorted lose their pants! Big Grin

Up 500 points also considered fake rally.....I think you are deluded.. Big Grin

(12-03-2024, 02:55 PM)Zannn Wrote:  How is 17k now? U shift goal post from 15, 16, now 17k. Very worried for yr shorts

Min 17150 will be hit le. Sgbuffett How do u deal with yr shorts? Add more pls?

(12-03-2024, 01:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  17K is a strong resistances.

Also over bought so will turn down soon.

Those who buy today are the mass amateur traders who will get burnt once the US CPI comes out tonight and expected to be bad.

Temporary rallies = Temporary excitement ...these people will cry later when as usual the China market sinks fast downhill.

Those who are buying today are asking for trouble as they are buying at the exact resistance that the market will peak off and come down fast.

This is the best time to SHORT not to buy.

Using technical analysis which is very reliable we find today is the turning point for HSI and HS Tech.

Smartvprofessional traders are SHORTING.

[Image: 0btL0Do.png]

Looks like yr TA cmi. Learned from youtube? Or adam kool?

If you have shorted from 20k..better to lock in profits and take position later...this upturn will eat up your profits!

(12-03-2024, 02:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  [Image: 42363d02868d50b15e581e64e67f6e2bb93f7e8b-n.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpg]

Big Grin

(12-03-2024, 03:08 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Min 17150 will be hit le. Sgbuffett How do u deal with yr shorts? Add more pls?

17150 nicely hitSmile

(12-03-2024, 03:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you have shorted from 20k..better to lock in profits and take position later...this upturn will eat up your profits!

Bro u read back, sgbuffett have long sold his shorts at 20k. If not wrong his shorts now are 15-16k range.

(12-03-2024, 03:30 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro u read back, sgbuffett have long sold his shorts at 20k. If not wrong his shorts now are 15-16k range.

[Image: images-2.jpg]

upload

(12-03-2024, 03:30 PM)SZannn Wrote:  Bro u read back, sgbuffett have long sold his shorts at 20k. If not wrong his shorts now are 15-16k range.

I started shorting at 20K ...HSI now 17+K ...overall still profitable....even though i took some.profits here and there.

At most I cover all at 18K and preserve some.profits  but given how weak China economy is won't reach such a high level..

I am not concerned about such "one day wonder" moves. They are mostly temporary.

(28-01-2024, 06:52 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Do not fight the FED and China govt in stock markets.

Once they start to intervene, the stock market can only go up eventually.

17000 going to 18000

This up swing trend v fast...if tomorrow can still maintain at 17k...18k coming soon

It is a dead cat bounce if cannot clear 17,400.

(12-03-2024, 02:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  [Image: 42363d02868d50b15e581e64e67f6e2bb93f7e8b-n.jpg]

Ding hai reappeared liao

https://www.scmp.com/business/china-busi...ket-higher

Look at these 2 beautiful bulls....Don you feel like caressing them ah butt Big Grin

Futures sinking fast

China ADR losing gains from this afternoon

Likely to lose gains from HK trading session.

[Image: S5YJfsh.jpeg]

(12-03-2024, 09:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Futures sinking fast

China ADR losing gains from this afternoon

Likely to lose gains from HK trading session.

[Image: S5YJfsh.jpeg]

Tomorrow wake up and see how much it “drop”Smile. Alerted u so many times to cut don’t listen

(12-03-2024, 10:01 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Tomorrow wake up and see how much it “drop”Smile. Alerted u so many times to cut don’t listen

Sgbuffett where is the lost all gains?

HSU Sinking back below 17,000. Don't expect it to sustain any of the gains  ..most of it artificial propping by Chuna govt funds ..totally unsustainable. China economy remains weak .

[Image: 1av0vj6.jpeg]

Never heard of profit taking?

Read somewhere you claimed to be investing for long term, not bothered by daily fluctuations? Now do day trading?

(13-03-2024, 09:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSU Sinking back below 17,000. Don't expect it to sustain any of the gains  ..most of it artificial propping by Chuna govt funds ..totally unsustainable. China economy remains weak .

It will fall temporary, it has proven on numerous occasions.  Big Grin

(13-03-2024, 09:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSU Sinking back below 17,000. Don't expect it to sustain any of the gains  ..most of it artificial propping by Chuna govt funds ..totally unsustainable. China economy remains weak .

If u have heed advice cut and buy after CNY, u will have cut loss 20% or make 20%, what more if u leverage. Trade one way just short, stick to reading fundamentals like u do, might as well buy one etf and hold forever better returns.