HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(21-03-2024, 07:42 AM)Zannn Wrote:  This round sgbuffett shorts losses will be huge.

Sgbuffett See what I mean?

(21-03-2024, 08:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI will attempt to stage a small rally bit sellers will come.in quickly

Small rally? Up 300+ points...

Now sinking ....pro traders will now start their shorting at a high price.

[Image: p4171TJ.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So many yrs already still no improvement

Head and shoulders formation in the short term chart showing HSI has already peal for to down and will selldown.

Always use chart formations to giluide your entry and exit 

[Image: aN3THK3.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-03-2024, 11:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Head and shoulders formation in the short term chart showing HSI has already peal for to down and will selldown.

Your chart is useless...it went up up and away...congrats to those who short at a high, long at a low... Big Grin

As expected after a temporary rally come back down.
Long term trend is down as China economy is weakening and problems mount.

[Image: Q3WzeT0.jpeg]

(22-03-2024, 07:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As expected after a temporary rally come back down.
Long term trend is down as China economy is weakening and problems mount.

[Image: Q3WzeT0.jpeg]

I think sgtalk should pay you a analyst fees...but then you hardly get it right..forget it!

More down side.

Congrats to all who shorted....expect HSI to weaken sharply as China exonomy weakens.

[Image: M3wRKle.jpeg]

(22-03-2024, 10:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  More down side.

Congrats to all who shorted....expect HSI to weaken sharply as China exonomy weakens.

Finally u got this time right bro congrats!

(22-03-2024, 11:04 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Finally u got this time right bro congrats!

Ahbutt still eat at tray return area and looking for cheapo things LMAO

I have been right all along on the long-term trend.which is down.

All the small rallies up are temporary to bring in beginner traders to sell off lower.

(22-03-2024, 11:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been right all along on the long-term trend.which is down.

All the small rallies up are temporary to bring in beginner traders to sell off lower.

You said long term trend is down. How long is long term?

Long term trend needs your short term predictions?

(22-03-2024, 11:51 AM)winbig Wrote:  You said long term trend is down. How long is long term?

Few years is long term. 7 months is short term...so still early to say.

(21-03-2024, 11:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Head and shoulders formation in the short term chart showing HSI has already peal for to down and will selldown.

All yr charts are minute and intra day charts. For long term? Dun bluff

(22-03-2024, 11:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been right all along on the long-term trend.which is down.

Bro I always say long term trend all the news already reported it’s bad and u r correct. But short term imaging just recent those who follow yr shorts call shorting at 15-16k despite keep telling u cut loss since cny, even after todays fall it’s still losses.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-03-2024, 10:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  More down side.

Sgbuffett say more downside. Don’t say I never warn u, next week u will bbq again hor

Professional traders will short the HSI now as Yuan weakens against USD will lead the sell-off of China HK stocks as China economy weakens..
[Image: SVv495X.jpeg]

Like that China collapse hor
Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s dreaming singing dancing day and night 24/7 no live pathetic hor

(25-03-2024, 08:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Professional traders will short the HSI now as Yuan weakens against USD will lead the sell-off of China HK stocks as China economy weakens..
[Image: SVv495X.jpeg]

Assurance!

Another failed attempt to recover. Peaked formed for today.

Now can SHORT.

[Image: kM0XwA3.jpeg]

If today you guess correctly, how much would you be rewarded? Zero again?

(26-03-2024, 10:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Another failed attempt to recover. Peaked formed for today.

Now can SHORT.

[Image: kM0XwA3.jpeg]

Assurance!

(22-03-2024, 03:54 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett say more downside. Don’t say I never warn u, next week u will bbq again hor

Sgbuffett here we go!

The Prophet has spoken! Big Grin

Those who shorted will go home without pants!

A dead cat bounce is forming up..unless it can clear 17,100

Another day of failed prediction. It's ok lah if nobody was hurt, no money was lost, tomorrow can try again

expect another sharp selloff for HSI today as temporary rebound ended yesterday at 3pm and momentum down continues at the open today...

markets don't go down in a straight line hance many are lured in by temporary recoveries only to see new lows.

[Image: CEOv6AV.jpeg]