HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(12-04-2024, 09:37 AM)Comateaserteam Wrote:  Ping An said about 3 weeks ago its bottom line affected by the market and net income fell 30%. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...nvestments

Nobody expected it to be this bad until this news came out.  One of its subsidiaries is one of the biggest property bondholders in China. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/ping...024-04-11/

Ping An such a big company ...cannot make payment will have serious repercussions on the Chuna economy.

HSai and China markets falling  ..very unwise to hold under such circumstances.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

HSI will continue drop as war breaks out in middle east

Pro traders will take the chance to short and make from the drop. More down side to come
[Image: ymFpwpe.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-04-2024, 09:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI will continue drop as war breaks out in middle east

Pro traders will take the chance to short and make from the drop. More down side to come
[Image: ymFpwpe.png]

Bro now still can short?

(15-04-2024, 03:37 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro now still can short?

Yes HSI will continue dropping as Chjna econkmy remains weak.

Those who desire to make profits should short 

Those who want to lose money should long.

HSI expect to test 16K support. Congrats to all who took the chance to short at 17K level for good profits.

China economy remains weak despite Q1 numbers ritual sales and important areas are slowing...itbis also decelerating towards march 2024 that's why market fell sharply yesterday.

Will it gostan to mao era?

Looks bad.  Not only breaking the 20 but also the 50. It is serious.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-17-084420.jpg]

Another day of failed prediction. Shortists got lost any money?

(17-04-2024, 08:45 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Looks bad.  Not only breaking the 20 but also the 50. It is serious.

Yes it looks bad. Chjna economy seems to be going no where.

After so many yrs your prediction skill still quite bad. Cannot improve?

(17-04-2024, 05:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  After so many yrs your prediction skill still quite bad. Cannot improve?

Last round many came and kpkb when I shorted at 17K level....say my prediction wrong etc ....now HSI down 800pts where I shorted.

Every day KPKB I am wrong to call for short from 20k drop util  until116K still say I am wrong.

If I am wrong more often right  then HSI should be 24k now instead of 16K.

.my conclusion js you are just  full of nonsense.

(17-04-2024, 06:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Last round many came and kpkb when I shorted at 17K level....say my prediction wrong etc ....now HSI down 800pts where I shorted.

Every KPKB I am wrong to call for short from 20k drop util  until116K still say I am wrong.

If I am wrong often then HSJ should be 24k now jnstwad of 16K

Pls dun claim the long term trend as your daily predictions which are mostly wrong

Many yrs already dun see any improvement
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(17-04-2024, 04:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes it looks bad. Chjna economy seems to be going no where.

HSI must recover the 50-MA  otherwise,  no hope.

Poor thing all amdk arse lickers stooge’s can only hype on hsi song song kau hor lan liao lah LMAO
China have not collapse leh LMAO

China now downgraded . ..HSi will face more selling pressure and traders join in to sell.

[Image: vvm8wW0.jpeg]

HSI tries to have a small temporary rally ....pro traders will use this oppportilunity to short at higher price to profit.

[Image: 9dwpt5U.jpeg]

(18-04-2024, 08:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China now downgraded . ..HSi will face more selling pressure and traders join in to sell.

[Image: vvm8wW0.jpeg]

Great prediction bro!

(18-04-2024, 10:43 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Great prediction bro!

Fitch negative means investors will pull out and avoid china

HSI has peaked for today. I am going to SHORT

[Image: cDV7P0g.png]

(18-04-2024, 10:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has peaked for today. I am going to SHORT

[Image: cDV7P0g.png]

What happens when one see peak instead of bottom? Smile)

Another fake short like those before? Every transaction shd hv a record or receipt as proof

(18-04-2024, 11:10 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Another fake short like those before? Every transaction shd hv a record or receipt as proof

Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s by now should be bankrupt long long ago poor thing hor eat at tray return area and looking for cheapo things LMAO

Good time to clear the 50-day MA but it did not make it.  Good luck today if it could clear.  Notice there was a gap.  Likely traders would want to cover it up. It might have to be another day.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-19-082408.jpg]

HSI futures look weak with a strong market like Nikkei falling 700pts ...it makes it an easy short as you can expect HSI to fall sharply once market opens and continue dropping ..will be a bad day for HSI. Pro traders will take advantage and short.

SHORT and collect profits.

[Image: F9AzmIM.jpeg]

Will HSI lost 16,000 today? Nikkei down 3% already.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/global-m...024-04-19/

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

HSI now can short 

Not omly does it face super strong resistance at 17K level...smart traders who caught today's temporary upswing will sell to take profits.

[Image: SYZ7uUh.jpeg]

(19-04-2024, 10:48 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Will HSI lost 16,000 today?  Nikkei down 3% already.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/global-m...024-04-19/

Things are just getting from bad to worse.

Peak formed pro traders starting to short the market down ..HSI expect to sink towards the close.
[Image: doZ37Yk.png]

Short what short....17k coming again!

(22-04-2024, 02:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Short what short....17k coming again!
Sgbuffett can absorb 1000 pts losses. Don't worry.  Laughing