HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(05-04-2024, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bad sign for bulls HSI unable to clear 17K and always comes down showing 17K is a verys wrong resistance that HSI cannot overcome. 

Long term down trend intact ...pros will short to make from the down trend.

[Image: 4Sg2IMh.jpeg]

"Long term down trend intact" when I look at this post now...it really makes me laugh Rotfl

(02-05-2024, 02:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI/HS Tech is having the biggest daily rise in last 1.5yrs today.

USA has Warren Buffet, Singapore got genius Sgbuffet !

Nowadays no more badmouthing xjp and his bad policies

(02-05-2024, 02:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI/HS Tech is having the biggest daily rise in last 1.5yrs today.

Good that u flip longSmile

(02-05-2024, 02:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  "Long term down trend intact" when I look at this post now...it really makes me laugh Rotfl

Trend following is  not to anyhow jump the gun to predict but stay the course until there is confirmation of change. If there is no confirmation youn get many false moves ...People.challeneged me from HSI 20K fall until 16K all got killed ..

I have already reverse my trades to the prevailing trend in play in time to catch big move of last 2.weeks.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Has xjp reversed his bad polucies? Has he brought china back from mao era?

(02-05-2024, 06:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Trend following is  not to anyhow jump the gun to predict but stay the course until there is confirmation of change. If there is no confirmation youn get many false moves ...People.challeneged me from HSI 20K fall until 16K all got killed ..

I have already reverse my trades to the prevailing trend in play in time to catch big move of last 2.weeks.

Good..浪子回头 but can don ownself praise ownself! 20k to 16k..Say one time enough already...PAP characteristics!

(02-05-2024, 06:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Has xjp reversed his bad polucies? Has he brought china back from mao era?

Main reason to stem the sell-off of HK and China stocks is

1. Fed positive signal on rates
2. China PBoC indicate it will do QE.

Different things will move China market. My hope is XJP not to make further missteps and set Chjna econkmy back again

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

20k, hoping for below 14k

closed 20k short at 18k

In between waiting for 14k, short at 17k

short again at 16k

short again again at 15k

Check your past posts, dun keep on lying, very sian ok

I believe your mother's coffin money not enuff for you to throw

Whereas I long at 14.6k last year, now riding it all the way to 22k bef i call it a day

I hv my previous posts as evidence, dating back since last year oct/nov 2023

So you dun lie so much, steal eat also dun know how to wipe mouth....haizz

(02-05-2024, 06:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Main reason to stem the sell-off of HK and China stocks is

Different things will move China market. My hope is XJP not to make further missteps and set Chjna econkmy back again

A correction is due...I hope you don flip flop again Big Grin

(02-05-2024, 06:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Trend following is  not to anyhow jump the gun to predict but stay the course until there is confirmation of change. If there is no confirmation youn get many false moves ...People.challeneged me from HSI 20K fall until 16K all got killed ..

Dear sgbuffett, since when did u catch the big move of last two weeks? As of last Fri u are still shouting to add shorts and market peak. U enter Monday could be morning or noon. Yr profit now is likely range of 200 pts. Pls look back postingSmile

Although I did not track yr trades but roughly recall most of yr shorts were added at 15-16k range. So when u cut at 17.8-18k range, can imagine yr huge losses. But it’s not too late to turn long now

(02-05-2024, 02:43 PM)forum456 Wrote:  USA has Warren Buffet, Singapore got genius Sgbuffet !

Sgbuffer is genius?  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sgbuffet is Super genius !

HSI is on rocket rally, breaking 18500 !

(02-05-2024, 06:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Main reason to stem the sell-off of HK and China stocks is

So xjp's bad policies had caused the market to plunge, can aso cause it to rally? What nonsense is that?

败也萧何,成也萧何?

(02-05-2024, 09:07 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Dear sgbuffett, since when did u catch the big move of last two weeks? As of last Fri u are still shouting to add shorts and market peak. U enter Monday could be morning or noon. Yr profit now is likely range of 200 pts. Pls look back postingSmile

Although I did not track yr trades but roughly recall most of yr shorts were added at 15-16k range. So when u cut at 17.8-18k range, can imagine yr huge losses. But it’s not too late to turn long now

I called to short starting  from 20K all the way down.

Reverse my shorts at 17650....now 18500...almost 900pts gain.

[Image: bbTbnyO.jpeg]

Next week, when China funds and China investors come back from public holiday, HSI will rocket again !

Sgbuffet is genius about HSI rocket rally !

HSI has longerst winning streak in 6 yrs...

[Image: RvUHgnH.jpeg]

Below is the dollar yuan movement.

The unusual thing about this 9 day rally of the HSI is the first half we do not see a correlation between weakening dollar and rise in HSI. Then the 2nd half of the rally the US$ plunged and we saw a sharper rise like some some kind of switch is flipped.

[Image: 287OObE.jpeg]

To explain this we look at the stock connect activity between China and HK. For past few weeks there was net inflows from China into HK and outflow by international funds from thus created a daily yo-yo where market struggled at around 17K level. When mainland funds start to overpower the selling by international funds we.see HSI start to go above 17000 in earnest.  During this period the net inflow by foreign investors was still negative and that correlates with the Dollar- Yuan exchange rate.

When the downtrend was  broken and reversed at 17650, both mainland flows and foreign flows into HK noth were positive. Causing the the rally to accelerate.

The USD continued.to plunge vs Yuan ....HSI and HSTech futures continue to rise right up to end of of all trading on Frday.

Foreign funds remain under invested in China and any positive surprise from China's economy will trigger bigger flows.

If something unexpected happens like recovery of Chinese property sector it will cause absolute buying frenzy.

If you are familiar with China HK markets and the nooks and cranny ...there will be multi baggers jn the works if this rally continues provided you are bold enough to take the risk.

We will.soon visit the HSI=20K level ....this was then level when this thread started and the biggest struggle for HSI takes place. Even if it slice pass the.20K mark in the next 2 weeks to stay above that the Yuan needs to dip below 6.90 and the China & HK economy needs to show it is on path to recovery to its old self...that bar is quite high...

Has xjp reversed all his bad policies already meh? Is china back from mao era already meh?

(05-05-2024, 07:18 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Has xjp reversed all his bad policies already meh? Is china back from mao era already meh?

It doesn't matter what you think...it's what the market thinks.
XJP ...whatever will be decided by the market. If the market think he ruined China market economy they will leave in earnest and that will come true...

Until now.you don't have insight to market operation.

So in yr opinion xjp has not yet reversed his bad policies, and china is still in mao era?

(05-05-2024, 07:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It doesn't matter what you think...it's what the market thinks.
XJP ...whatever will be decided by the market. If the market think he ruined China market economy they will leave in earnest and that will come true...

Until now.you don't have insight to market operation.

You seem ambivalent about the current rise.  I think you have chickened out and short sold instead.

That is the real reason why the Chinese markets are now soaring Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-05-2024, 07:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You seem ambivalent about the current rise.  I think you have chickened out and short sold instead.

That is the real reason why the Chinese markets are now soaring Laughing

Plse don't guess what I think.

I already wrote what I think will happen in great detail and how to profit in the earlier posting today.

(05-05-2024, 07:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has longerst winning streak in 6 yrs...

[Image: RvUHgnH.jpeg]

Below is the dollar yuan movement.

The unusual thing about this 9 day rally of the HSI is the first half we do not see a correlation between weakening dollar and rise in HSI. Then the 2nd half of the rally the US$ plunged and we saw a sharper rise like some some kind of switch is flipped.

[Image: 287OObE.jpeg]

To explain this we look at the stock connect activity between China and HK. For past few weeks there was net inflows from China into HK and outflow by international funds from thus created a daily yo-yo where market struggled at around 17K level. When mainland funds start to overpower the selling by international funds we.see HSI start to go above 17000 in earnest.  During this period the net inflow by foreign investors was still negative and that correlates with the Dollar- Yuan exchange rate.

When the downtrend was  broken and reversed at 17650, both mainland flows and foreign flows into HK noth were positive. Causing the the rally to accelerate.

The USD continued.to plunge vs Yuan ....HSI and HSTech futures continue to rise right up to end of of all trading on Frday.

Foreign funds remain under invested in China and any positive surprise from China's economy will trigger bigger flows.

If something unexpected happens like recovery of Chinese property sector it will cause absolute buying frenzy.

If you are familiar with China HK markets and the nooks and cranny ...there will be multi baggers jn the works if this rally continues provided you are bold enough to take the risk.

We will.soon visit the HSI=20K level ....this was then level when this thread started and the biggest struggle for HSI takes place. Even if it slice pass the.20K mark in the next 2 weeks to stay above that the Yuan needs to dip below 6.90 and the China & HK economy needs to show it is on path to recovery to its old self...that bar is quite high...

Sgbuffett expects 20k within two weeksSmile

(06-05-2024, 12:58 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett expects 20k within two weeksSmile

Please read what i wrote carefully I stated the conditions for HSI to go up further.

A gd market predictor doesn't need to insert so many if-then-else's in his predictions to protect his bs. Must be like AI, just say up or down by how much, when to turn and so on.

Just long lah. I bgt some baba meiruan n byd. Wanna to follow.

HSI running out os gas after 10day rally?
Very critical ..if weaken future rally can be over soon like many bear market rallies

[Image: lViCfmg.jpeg]

(08-05-2024, 02:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI running out os gas after 10day rally?
Very critical ..if weaken future rally can be over soon like many bear market rallies

lol

(08-05-2024, 02:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI running out os gas after 10day rally?

Of cos it is due for a correction! ... a correction of -1000 points in the coming days should be appropriate  Big Grin

What's the purpose of those lines ah? Are they really useful? And the old-sch rsi good?