HWZ mods kpkb u all impersonated them. But they unable to ban you.

(31-10-2022, 08:30 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  He think too highly of himself lah. Who so boh Liao wanna impersonate a self-righteous mod

Actually never knew this mod Intrinion existed. The one that may be considered more famous was nachtsider. Someone used a similar name there and it was allowed. It confused me because was searching for the original one’s posts.

(31-10-2022, 09:20 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Actually never knew this mod Intrinion existed. The one that may be considered more famous was nachtsider. Someone used a similar name there and it was allowed. It confused me because was searching for the original one’s posts.

You see that's the thing. He's the mod of an online forum, and okay with some random person spoofing a well known ex-forumer in there with an almost-identical username. Why is he surprised that he's gotten the same treatment elsewhere on the Internet? 

Don't even say spoof nicks. The "real" Intrinion on EDMW and his mod team are okay with people using doxxed photos of other forum members as their profile pictures. Ownself territory no standards of enforcement and protection of general civility and respect/equality for all members, want to KPKB make PSA warn people that he got impersonated on some other random Internet forum for F...k? Got use ah? Spend time fixing his own forum la.
[+] 4 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(31-10-2022, 09:17 AM)sogo Wrote:  but managing a forum like a nazi will push away users.

Yup what you say is true
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(31-10-2022, 09:20 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Actually never knew this mod Intrinion existed. The one that may be considered more famous was nachtsider. Someone used a similar name there and it was allowed. It confused me because was searching for the original one’s posts.

O I see

(31-10-2022, 01:28 AM)sogo Wrote:  Blood pressure getting high liao.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...s.6829600/
Wow zhun boh...lol🤣🤣🤣🤣 must be someone they offended

(31-10-2022, 09:17 AM)sogo Wrote:  but managing a forum like a nazi will push away users.

remind me of SGForum's fireice mod....

she singlehandedly killed off the entire forum
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

If the general forum community acts like Nazis and the worst of local society on the Internet, then they deserve to be modded and managed with an iron fist.

How do you want balanced modding of an online space if the modders are power hungry compensators online, and the forum community don't even behave properly to justify being treated civilly?
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

Hardwarezone mod think too highly of themselves
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

Smile I have notice SPH to take a deep look on HWZ Forum. If possible close down some more as SPH is a mainstream media.

Hope hardwarezone close down lah. Really no freedom of speech

(31-10-2022, 09:42 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  If the general forum community acts like Nazis and the worst of local society on the Internet, then they deserve to be modded and managed with an iron fist.

How do you want balanced modding of an online space if the modders are power hungry compensators online, and the forum community don't even behave properly to justify being treated civilly?

If extreme one they give points is ok. Now is giving points and banning ppl for alternative comments which is not sync with the mods minds. Meaning they see u Grammer mistakes can ban u also. That forum needs to be denazify.
[+] 2 users Like sogo's post

(31-10-2022, 09:35 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  remind me of SGForum's fireice mod....

she singlehandedly killed off the entire forum

Last time got forums over moderated then whole forum closed down.

(31-10-2022, 07:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Welcome here!
Ignore the silly mod who thinks too highly of himself. Big Grin

Here is for adults, you can post your views here. Positive or negative comments are also fine as long dont scold someone parents with vulgarity.

Those pimple face mods in edmw like ottoke only got their life online. They thinking they are so famous that ppl will need to impersonate them. Lol

LOL I happen to read this mod claim got people impose him

I see the last sentence is EPIC ,

claim those " better go seek professional help aka Mental illness "

lol Smile i think should be the mod ,

why Take it so serious???? Just because you are mod ???

Got time to kpkb no time to think how to make themselves a better person

(31-10-2022, 11:45 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Got time to kpkb no time to think how to make themselves a better person

Actually most mods are volunteer they already stated in " fine print if you never noticed "

But Vijay is confirm SPH Staff full time been employed. This fellow trying to be " funny faking as PHD Holder in linkedin ??? "

which I saw that screenshot someone expose him.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(31-10-2022, 11:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually most mods are volunteer they already stated in " fine print if you never noticed "

But Vijay is confirm SPH Staff full time been employed. This fellow trying to be " funny faking as PHD Holder in linkedin ??? "

Yup I saw it too

(31-10-2022, 11:45 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL I happen to read this mod claim got people impose him

I see the last sentence is EPIC ,

claim those " better go seek professional help aka Mental illness "

lol Smile i think should be the mod ,

why Take it so serious???? Just because you are mod ???

The mod should go imh treatment for being a nazi

(31-10-2022, 11:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually most mods are volunteer they already stated in " fine print if you never noticed "

actually i think is like this

all the mod is SPH staff

they doing different role in SPH

then this moderator job is like a "extra work" among the SPH staff. So still counted say they "volunteer" for it 

for me i just dont believe a SPH own website/Forum they will let outsider moderate it

must be SPH staff one....
[+] 2 users Like 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(31-10-2022, 12:02 PM)sogo Wrote:  The mod should go imh treatment for being a nazi

Yup that mod ki siao Liao

(31-10-2022, 11:33 AM)sogo Wrote:  If extreme one they give points is ok. Now is giving points and banning ppl for alternative comments which is not sync with the mods minds. Meaning they see u Grammer mistakes can ban u also. That forum needs to be denazify.

Political motivated with intented purpose

This jabroni is just grandstanding if the impersonation is in this forum, he go make statement in the other forum for what. He really knows he's a nobody outside of hwz

(31-10-2022, 11:36 AM)sogo Wrote:  Last time got forums over moderated then whole forum closed down.

arofanatics is another example

The self-righteous mod keep kpkb at hardwarezone really make me laugh my head off

How do he knows someone impersonate him?

(31-10-2022, 12:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  How do he knows someone impersonate him?

That mod make up stories de lah. Is he himself

(31-10-2022, 12:09 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  actually i think is like this

all the mod is SPH staff

they doing different role in SPH

then this moderator job is like a "extra work" among the SPH staff. So still counted say they "volunteer" for it 

for me i just dont believe a SPH own website/Forum they will let outsider moderate it

must be SPH staff one....

Yes, I know some is under Vijay team on IT hardware marketing department, yea you see those Reviews on IT stuffs
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(31-10-2022, 12:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yes, I know some is under Vijay team on IT hardware marketing department, yea you see those Reviews on IT stuffs

Thank for the information

Lol MikeD is a joke. What authority he wants to complain to and who is actually gonna listen to it? These guys have become delusional thinking that Vijay and the mods can really get anything and everything done and that the whole world listens to them.

[Image: Smart-Select-20221031-125232-Chrome.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(31-10-2022, 12:54 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Lol MikeD is a joke.  What authority he wants to complain to and who is actually gonna listen to it?  These guys have become delusional thinking that Vijay and the mods can really get anything and everything done and that the whole world listens to them.

[Image: Smart-Select-20221031-125232-Chrome.jpg]

Authority

Who?
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post