HWZ mods kpkb u all impersonated them. But they unable to ban you.

清者自清
https://youtu.be/fpAk_6RoshI

(31-10-2022, 06:06 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  清者自清
https://youtu.be/fpAk_6RoshI

Thank for sharing this YouTube video
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(31-10-2022, 06:02 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  This noobmaster89’s response to Mike’s post was good.

[Image: FF9-D716-E-009-D-4-F00-8-FC7-4-AD71-A3-CFFC9.png]

Aiyah, forum is just talk cock sing song only, need to be so serious to go to the authority meh.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(31-10-2022, 06:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Aiyah, forum is just talk cock sing song only, need to be so serious to go to the authority meh.

Idk what is the purpose and his intentions? Really a mole out of a hill. Rather than that he is basically nothing an attention seeker with a huge ego or he thinks he got chance to edmw moderate
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(31-10-2022, 06:14 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Idk what is the purpose and his intentions? Really a mole out of a hill. Rather than that he is basically nothing an attention seeker with a huge ego or he thinks he got chance to edmw moderate

Totally agree with what you say

(31-10-2022, 06:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Aiyah, forum is just talk cock sing song only, need to be so serious to go to the authority meh.

Ya lor, I don’t remember this mike well, just that he was somewhat irritating.
Occasionally I post there, talk cock, joke a little. Find it funny that they take it so seriously. Who knows, one day I might get banned because someone felt offended by some post.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

他心里不平衡

Internet is serious business. 

If I want to TCSS I'd go to a bar and do it there with people I actually know IRL.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

MikeDirnt78 is a ceca?
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

From this forum? HAHAHA.
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(31-10-2022, 06:14 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Idk what is the purpose and his intentions? Really a mole out of a hill. Rather than that he is basically nothing an attention seeker with a huge ego or he thinks he got chance to edmw moderate

likely pakat with mods and silently attack ppl by mass reporting
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

(31-10-2022, 08:49 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  likely pakat with mods and silently attack ppl by mass reporting

Got money to take and being paid?

(31-10-2022, 08:58 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Got money to take and being paid?

i doubt so
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

some ppl in hwz, best is ignore, dun even read and dun even bother replying to them even if they quote u to reply something

they just want to stir shit and bait ppl only
[+] 5 users Like mrclubbie's post

(31-10-2022, 09:02 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  some ppl in hwz, best is ignore, dun even read and dun even bother replying to them even if they quote u to reply something

they just want to stir shit and bait ppl only

well said
same for here as well

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

They are issuing infraction for those posting here. I logged in and realised i received anther 3 points last Friday (the day i joined SGTalk) even though i am on 1 month ban and have not made any posts since 11 Oct

[Image: Capture.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(31-10-2022, 09:06 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  They are issuing infraction for those posting here. I logged in and realised i received anther 3 points last Friday (the day i joined SGTalk) even though i am on 1 month ban and have not made any posts since 11 Oct

What is their intentions?
Sgtalk got any relationship with edmw? Really funny leh.

(31-10-2022, 09:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What is their intentions?

told you, they are power crazy dickheads. They are burning that they cant do anything here so they act real immature and start inssuing infractions there on your account
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

Hardwarezone mods really childish

hmm...what happen to them...haiz
[+] 3 users Like mrclubbie's post

(31-10-2022, 09:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What is their intentions?

Why are you surprised moderators are monitoring your posts no matter which forum you are at?

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRW9ffFa/

Really power abuse mod from edmw.

(31-10-2022, 09:06 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  They are issuing infraction for those posting here. I logged in and realised i received anther 3 points last Friday (the day i joined SGTalk) even though i am on 1 month ban and have not made any posts since 11 Oct

That is some next level pettiness.

In before "we are clearing report backlog, that is why you got infracted even during your ban period". Lanjiao la, they gonna self pwn their work ethic so cui meh.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(31-10-2022, 09:23 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Why are you surprised moderators are monitoring your posts no matter which forum you are at?

Chao ceca Chao wumao Chao jhk

(31-10-2022, 09:41 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  That is some next level pettiness.

In before "we are clearing report backlog, that is why you got infracted even during your ban period". Lanjiao la, they gonna self pwn their work ethic so cui meh.

really FOOking bas tards.....
issue  points for posting in OTHER forums?

need to go IMH

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

Let them burn...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

Suspect that TheITGuy got banned because he said the intrinion posting here could be the real intrinion from EDMW.
He then registered and went back as TheITGuyReloaded and was quickly banned as well.

[Image: 6-B9-BD9-C5-39-A5-4-B00-9-E21-C5626-D8-FBC56.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(01-11-2022, 07:26 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Suspect that TheITGuy got banned because he said the intrinion posting here could be the real intrinion from EDMW.
He then registered and went back as TheITGuyReloaded and was quickly banned as well.

[Image: hard-truth-gr-hard-truth-phrase-stencil-...859105.jpg]

(01-11-2022, 07:26 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Suspect that TheITGuy got banned because he said the intrinion posting here could be the real intrinion from EDMW.

[Image: tenor.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post