Hahaha . HWZ...

(21-10-2022, 10:32 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  What do I get for being the pet ?
Eh  got any prize for not having any infraction points or not?... of course no. Cos I got zero points from the very start until this , and got no reward leh.
Laughing
I don't think it's the mod whom I replied to.  Was some other person who posted on my thread. That person probably hoping to be mod's pet
That's right. No need to plp like Multiversal. You're there to post freely your opinion, if some ppl cannot take it then it's too bad for them. As long as you dun post fake news and act childishly...

You bring traffic to their forum, hence benefitting them. You dun get anything tangible in return.

(21-10-2022, 10:32 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  What do I get for being the pet ?
Eh  got any prize for not having any infraction points or not?... of course no. Cos I got zero points from the very start until this , and got no reward leh.
Laughing
I don't think it's the mod whom I replied to.  Was some other person who posted on my thread. That person probably hoping to be mod's pet

there are also people reporting each other then mods will see and decided to ban or not etc
previously i was using FOOk
then the POC POC rich  pig reported me for using FOOK
so i swtiched to FOO ((Disclaimer : cannot type the "K'  as lover boy will report me))

and someone still took offence

BTW, i say rich pig coz he one of those thinks money and laundry make him BIG man

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(21-10-2022, 07:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Pure lan chal …. you are fugging dead and smelly like a CCB

I dun expect my pureness to rub on you, for it can't be done

So, cry me a river, babe

(21-10-2022, 11:00 PM)wendychan Wrote:  there are also people reporting each other then mods will see and decided to ban or not etc
previously i was using FOOk
then the POC POC rich  pig reported me for using FOOK
so i swtiched to FOO ((Disclaimer : cannot type the "K'  as lover boy will report me))

and someone still took offence

BTW, i say rich pig coz he one of those thinks money and laundry make him BIG man

Who is rich pig ?

see this thread
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...r.6663933/

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(21-10-2022, 10:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It is a big deal or you would not be starting a thread here to whine.   Big Grin

But I think your ban is a miscarriage of justice because from what I saw, you were quite civil.  You can appeal to Vijay, the Admin, and he can reverse the ban and remove the infraction points....if he accepts your appeal.

Post like you know a lot about HWZ liddat

When HWZ was not yet bought over by SPH, I already screwed that puss-y through and through

Now it is used tissues to me

And you still so naive treat it like a virgin and a new toy a 3 year old got from mum

Open your eyes lah, not your legs

Stupid HWZ forum machiam like nazify liao
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

Register another account also OK, right.

(18-10-2022, 10:57 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  ... banned me.
For what?
First anyhow said that I used inappropriate language / insulted someone,  which I didn't do that .
Then i posted that fact .
Then someone threatened that I'll get banned .
So now they banned me... big deal !!

They banned me 2X.
Once when I posted The Economists reports of ocean seafarers not allowed to dock in Singapore due to global pandemic.

So many reported me to Admins.

(22-10-2022, 08:15 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Register another account also OK, right.
Can but must use new HP, PC, laptop, email, telco. Everything completely new. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-10-2022, 05:13 AM)sogo Wrote:  Stupid HWZ forum machiam like nazify liao

HWZ should operate inside IMH

HWZ is a fortified detention camp

HWZ seems to be dropping in popularity.

https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/singapore/

(22-10-2022, 08:31 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  HWZ seems to be dropping in popularity.

https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/singapore/

Nice titties Big Grin

Cos of their nazi admins and sensitive reaction to ceca

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(22-10-2022, 08:33 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nice titties Big Grin

Cos of their nazi admins and sensitive reaction to ceca

Good morning bro. That place is getting quieter and quieter, no doubt about it. The way they ban people nowadays looks more like major purging. Heard that someone posted too many cat pics also got banned. Kind of strange. 

[Image: 9-CAC5-DE4-BDF0-44-DD-8171-18-B5842-CD834.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(21-10-2022, 11:35 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Post like you know a lot about HWZ liddat

When HWZ was not yet bought over by SPH, I already screwed that puss-y through and through

Now it is used tissues to me

And you still so naive treat it like a virgin and a new toy a 3 year old got from mum

Open your eyes lah, not your legs

What do you get by blowing a broken trumpet in a forum like this?    You enjoy getting lots of applause from clones of lvrsSTI?

Seems like you kena 9696 from Vijay till you stopped returning there after having one user id after another pbanned.  Can understand. Rotfl

(22-10-2022, 10:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What do you get by blowing a broken trumpet in a forum like this?    You enjoy getting lots of applause from clones of lvrsSTI?

Seems like you kena 9696 from Vijay till you stopped returning there after having one user id after another pbanned.  Can understand. Rotfl
I dun like the one liners

Simpur as that

I also dislike those moi, ish, cui sheet

But more so, i dun like the forum sending me Adverts to my Inbox

I will never get banned in a forum like HWZ because I don't post there, IAM not tat stewpig to get into the killing fields

I left HWZ years ago because it always hang, ALWAYS!

Of course u wudnt know that fact as when IAM screwing that puss-y, you were still peeing besides the longkang

(22-10-2022, 09:04 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Good morning bro. That place is getting quieter and quieter, no doubt about it. The way they ban people nowadays looks more like major purging. Heard that someone posted too many cat pics also got banned. Kind of strange. 

[Image: National-Geographic-2572187-square.jpg]

edmw appeared very busy only because a huge number of oppies used that forum as a conduit to influence the general public, knowing that HWZ was a respectable site for IT and smartphone topics and therefore had many visitors and members.

It is for this reason also why there are many foreigners, mostly from Malaysia, there...they joined for the IT stuff but ended up also in ednw.

And of course,  If you call a forum Hardware Zone, you attract people with an interest in computers right.

So there was this big group of oppies but being anonymous and online, there were also others, pretty harmless and funny people who posted kym threads.  And as edmw goes, some posted food threads and posts...like Aunty Desire, while others posted their ever humble low ses dinner.

That gave HWZ the semblance of being a very busy forum.  We are still some time away from GE.  Once that is coming, you will see them returning.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(22-10-2022, 09:04 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Good morning bro. That place is getting quieter and quieter, no doubt about it. The way they ban people nowadays looks more like major purging. Heard that someone posted too many cat pics also got banned. Kind of strange. 

[Image: 9-CAC5-DE4-BDF0-44-DD-8171-18-B5842-CD834.jpg]

Good Morning Bro ichigo... I also chigo Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(22-10-2022, 08:21 AM)Scythian Wrote:  HWZ should operate inside IMH

We need special operations to clean out those Nazi mods

(22-10-2022, 10:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I dun like the one liners

Simpur as that

I also dislike those moi, ish, cui sheet

But more so, i dun like the forum sending me Adverts to my Inbox

I will never get banned in a forum like HWZ because I don't post there, IAM not tat stewpig to get into the killing fields

I left HWZ years ago because it always hang, ALWAYS!

Of course u wudnt know that fact as when IAM screwing that puss-y, you were still peeing besides the longkang

If you don't like one liners, then this forum is not for you either.

Only a few members are capable of writing well and making themselves clear who bothered to write more...

(22-10-2022, 11:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  edmw appeared very busy only because a huge number of oppies used that forum as a conduit to influence the general public, knowing that HWZ was a respectable site for IT and smartphone topics and therefore had many visitors and members.

It is for this reason also why there are many foreigners, mostly from Malaysia, there...they joined for the IT stuff but ended up also in ednw.

And of course,  If you call a forum Hardware Zone, you attract people with an interest in computers right.

So there was this big group of oppies but being anonymous and online, there were also others, pretty harmless and funny people who posted kym threads.  And as edmw goes, some posted food threads and posts...like Aunty Desire, while others posted their ever humble low ses dinner.

That gave HWZ the semblance of being a very busy forum.  We are still some time away from GE.  Once that is coming, you will see them returning.

That’s true, noticed that even in this forum, during the last GE it became more active with people I’ve never seen before or after it ended.

(22-10-2022, 11:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Good Morning Bro ichigo... I also chigo Big Grin

This one tink consperms ish Jippun Anone Video actress hor?
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(22-10-2022, 11:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you don't like one liners, then this forum is not for you either.

Only a few members are capable of writing well and making themselves clear who bothered to write more...
Hey idiot, do u know that HWZ in the beginning was ok, but when SPH bought it over, its staff I believe were given a quota to post as many posts as possible each day, and do you know the whole forum then can be called a "One Liner" forum??

Because to hit the quota, their staff took to flooding the whole fking forum with one liners and at that moment in time, these clowns begin to use word like moi, ish, etc ..all those deliberate spelling errors and now, over here, we have one fake Christian forumer Luncheonmeat who still stuck in the past of moi, ish, etc sheet

(22-10-2022, 11:09 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  That’s true, noticed that even in this forum, during the last GE it became more active with people I’ve never seen before or after it ended.

And they don't care if they are infracted or banned.  They have a very clear idea what and why they are there for, and they know they might get banned.  But their objective is very clear and they never lose sight of that.

Plus they work as a group, they all know one another, and people like me are outnumbered.

It works like this.  One provokes me, two provoke me, get me into a fight, and 50 report me.  I wouldn't know who backstabbed me aka reported me to the mod who seemed to me to be anti-PAP but that is how it works there.  And it is imperative that the government is told about this, that a forum with suspicious mods...mods who are actually oppies moles lurking there banning PAP supporters to silence them, and let oppies post their fake news unchecked.

Then there are also the religious group...Islam, ROP, yalam...the debates can run to hundreds of pages with Zed dancing around the Bible poking at it, pretending to be only having a serious intellectual discussion.

The Buddhist threads never have problems. Nobody goes there to kacau. But Christianity...that is Satan's chief enemy. God's Word is always under assault by Satan because he does not want us to be saved. Amen.

(22-10-2022, 11:19 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hey idiot, do u know that HWZ in the beginning was ok, but when SPH bought it over, its staff I believe were given a quota to post as many posts as possible each day, and do you know the whole forum then can be called a "One Liner" forum??

Because to hit the quota, their staff took to flooding the whole fking forum with one liners and at that moment in time, these clowns begin to use word like moi, ish, etc ..all those deliberate spelling errors and now, over here, we have one fake Christian forumer Luncheonmeat who still stuck in the past of moi, ish, etc sheet

Well, if they want to use chewren language, no harm done as rong as chiu get the message.  It ish just a forum, no need to get so angry as though an altar boy had just shafted his kkj into your 4 inch diameter arsehole.   Rolleyes

(22-10-2022, 11:27 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, if they want to use chewren language, no harm done as rong as chiu get the message.  It ish just a forum, no need to get so angry as though an altar boy had just shafted his kkj into your 4 inch diameter arsehole.   Rolleyes
Hey idiot, IAM explaining to you why I will never get banned at HWZ because years ago, I left after SPH bought it over

Which part of this sentence you still dun understand?

(22-10-2022, 11:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: 3-FE868-E2-5918-4-D4-E-B46-A-BA8-A7-F54-F702.jpg]

Somehow your cat reminded me of the girl with the pearl earring.

[Image: D63-E1-ADE-EAFC-4474-8822-8-CFDA01033-A7.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(22-10-2022, 11:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hey idiot, IAM explaining to you why I will never get banned at HWZ because years ago, I left after SPH bought it over

Which part of this sentence you still dun understand?

You can deny and try to fool forum newbies, zoomers who had just grown old enough to know how to use a computer.

But do remember that you are now talking to me.

When I was forumming, you were still drinking human milk.

(22-10-2022, 11:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You can deny and try to fool forum newbies, zoomers who had just grown old enough to know how to use a computer.

But do remember that you are now talking to me.

When I was forumming, you were still drinking human milk.
Oh really?

I do not recall any of your postings in those early years, as your various low IQ posts hv one unique signature that is unrivalled