Hang Seng Tech Index hits new lows today I waited 1yr.. plan to buy at absolute low

Josh Tan says don't buy HS Tech ETF buy China A instead.

Saw it after I bought would have otherwise factor in what he said.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Tech is never to go away. I am buying hk3032 this week..

(20-08-2021, 11:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I purchased the ETF today at $0.989...yes it is risky and may sink further but price is good I will bid take the opportunity after waiting more than a year for the right price.

People always say don't catch falling knives ....this is an advice I have never been able to follow .

It is still sinking so don't try to follow what I do.
[Image: qNyUaLK.jpg]

Since the moment I bought...appears to be holding up

[Image: O31KzKb.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-08-2021, 09:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since the moment I bought...appears to be holding up

[Image: O31KzKb.jpg]

Congrats

Picking up nicely

[Image: RRA7Lw3.jpg]

(20-08-2021, 11:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I purchased the ETF today at $0.989...yes it is risky and may sink further but price is good I will bid take the opportunity after waiting more than a year for the right price.

People always say don't catch falling knives ....this is an advice I have never been able to follow .

My purchase was within 8seconds of the all time low after that the index snapped up higher and higher.

Why it was off by a few seconds was due to time it took for me to key in the trade after the analytics module indicated the buy signal...I waited more than a year for a good precise entry.

Still rising....nicely...

[Image: I1RKjQ7.jpg]

thanks for your tip i scooped up tencent and ali baba on monday too

(24-08-2021, 01:44 PM)investor2021 Wrote:  thanks for your tip i scooped up tencent and ali baba on monday too
Congrats ... Clapping

[Image: YVHcrUU.jpg]

Now...in 2 days $1.076 ...8.9% gain.

(24-08-2021, 02:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now...in 2 days $1.076 ...8.9% gain.

Clap clap

Continues up for a 12.7% gain on 4th day

[Image: SFyMrZ5.jpg]

Now up 14% from 20Aug 2021. Thanks to the regulation of China govt, investors can buy good stocks at low prices.

[Image: bPgZsVI.jpg]

Bouncing up nicely from the low...

Many gurus.. fifth voice, josh Tan, experts gurus debate buy or don't buy.....

My trade was within 10-20sec of the absolute bottom off by 0.002cts.

Those who wait.. now how? Its 15% higher.

[Image: A4aKKQg.jpg]

(21-08-2021, 01:59 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  if dont want to buy tech…but want high growth…consider Beigene 6160.hk

should have could have