Happy New Year 2024...中国伟大5发明

骗抢赌色诈
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Shitexchange got any plan to increase yr cpfoa in 2024?

Since when China got 抢?抄袭would be more appropriate I think.
[+] 2 users Like Buffybuffy's post

Aiya 你们也是偷抄中国的吗,虽然装成羊人

(30-12-2023, 07:28 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Since when China got 抢?抄袭would be more appropriate I think.

They don't do that. They pickpocket instead especially during winter when peepur hang their winter jackets on the chair when eating at a restaurant. The person sitting on the chair behind yours could be the pickpocket...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

西洋
不是羊

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

除了那一口不三不四的羊语,从头到尾,你有那样不是偷中国的呢?

(30-12-2023, 09:07 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  除了那一口不三不四的羊语,从头到尾,你有那样不是偷中国的呢?

gene change is best option for these people who feel dirty about their ancestry.
they mostly to be radicals to society.

Who is evil here?

(27-10-2023, 09:38 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The percentage of Singaporean with chronic disease has risen to more than 30%. Death from heart attack may become very common soon.

(27-10-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  An evil person like you....it's better for the world if you die sooner than soon.   Rolleyes

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(30-12-2023, 07:28 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Since when China got 抢?抄袭would be more appropriate I think.

You think the West dun 抄袭? In fact, every invention on this earth is built upon the invention of something else. The progress of humankind is simply taking what others have already created and making them better. 

I have been doing R&D for a long time and all the time we read the research papers of others and trying to do what others have done, then improve on them. This is not just in Spore but the same everywhere in the world.

Ignore List: Oyk

(30-12-2023, 12:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You think the West dun 抄袭? In fact, every invention on this earth is built upon the invention of something else. The progress of humankind is simply taking what others have already created and making them better. 

I have been doing R&D for a long time and all the time we read the research papers of others and trying to do what others have done, then improve on them. This is not just in Spore but the same everywhere in the world.
中国🇨🇳万岁万岁万万岁!
可以吗?高兴吗?

(30-12-2023, 09:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  西洋
不是羊

(30-12-2023, 12:04 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  中国🇨🇳万岁万岁万万岁!
可以吗?高兴吗?

You siao huh. Why should I be happy when I am not a Chinese citizen nor do I live there? I'm just pointing out the fallacy of the arguments of those who always condemn China for the sake of condemning.

Ignore List: Oyk

中國的「新四大發明」你聽過嗎?全是偷來的技術 Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

阿毛你除了那不三不四的羊话让人笑掉大牙,还有什么不是偷抄中国的呢?

(30-12-2023, 12:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You think the West dun 抄袭? In fact, every invention on this earth is built upon the invention of something else. The progress of humankind is simply taking what others have already created and making them better. 

That's very true. R&D is mostly incremental improvements. Takes years or decades or even centuries to have a major break through.

(30-12-2023, 07:12 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  骗抢赌色诈

春风不读书,何必乱翻书。 Rotfl
这不叫发明,这叫手段或伎俩。
这不是中国人独有lah.
阿三也做得好不逊色。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

中国人也好射嘛,乱乱射,射到那里都是

骗抢赌色诈

Happi niew ear..