Heparin is an anticoagulant/ blood thinner that prevents the formation of blood clots

Heparin is an anticoagulant (blood thinner) that prevents the formation of blood clots. Heparin is used to treat and prevent blood clots caused by certain medical conditions or medical procedures. It is also used before surgery to reduce the risk of blood clots.

https://www.google.com/search?q=heparin&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Heparin is derived from mucosal tissues of slaughtered meat animals such as porcine (pig) intestines or bovine (cattle) lungs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heparin

Too much blood thinner can cause bleeding stroke.

Any tablets that have a "rin" at the end are mostly blood thinners like Asprin, Cardiprin and Heparin. Some people take a tiny amount daily to prevent sudden disasters caused by blood clot like stroke, heart attack....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: Screenshot-20220412-085520-Chrome.jpg]

plant based remedy like blue pee flower drink very effective, aso gd for the eyes
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(12-04-2022, 08:57 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220412-085520-Chrome.jpg]

plant based remedy like blue pee flower drink very effective, aso gd for the eyes

Will go and get some.

Cheapest one is wayfaring which was previously used to kill rats. Now used as anti clot.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-04-2022, 08:57 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220412-085520-Chrome.jpg]

finally admit u like to drink pee Rotfl

(12-04-2022, 09:19 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  finally admit u like to drink pee Rotfl

pea lah, you pervert  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Chinese herb 田七 also blood thinner........ Rolleyes

Carl Jung

The easiest way to turn your blood is to eat less veggies and lower your Vitamin K.

Vitamin K is needed for clotting.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-04-2022, 09:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The easiest way to turn your blood is to eat less veggies and lower your Vitamin K.

Vitamin K is needed for clotting.
Eat less vege is your grandmother recipe or got any scientific basis?....... Thinking

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(12-04-2022, 07:35 AM)theold Wrote:  Heparin is an anticoagulant (blood thinner) that prevents the formation of blood clots. Heparin is used to treat and prevent blood clots caused by certain medical conditions or medical procedures. It is also used before surgery to reduce the risk of blood clots.

pharmacy can buy?

[Image: Screenshot-20220412-100409-Chrome.jpg]

this is another excellent blood thinning plant. sometimes available at sheng shiong

There are many dangerous advice in this thread. Be careful.

(12-04-2022, 10:38 AM)dynamite Wrote:  There are many dangerous advice in this thread. Be careful.
Plentiful of quack doctors...
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Best dont take angmo meds. It will 100% kill u faster.

Ive 2 HA since 15 yrs ago. I stop all heart related meds 10 yrs ago. Regular tests recently all ok.

Before my release from NUH 5 mths ago. They issued me with all the heart meds again...I reply no thanks.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(12-04-2022, 09:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Cheapest one is wayfaring which was previously used to kill rats. Now used as anti clot.

It's Warfarin NOT wayfaring. 
Those on Warfarin have to be extra careful, as a small cut may result in copious blood flows.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(12-04-2022, 11:36 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Best dont take angmo meds. It will 100% kill u faster.

Ive 2 HA since 15 yrs ago. I stop all heart related meds 10 yrs ago. Regular tests recently all ok.

Before my release from NUH 5 mths ago. They issued me with all the heart meds again...I reply no thanks.

this is a real gd advice

(12-04-2022, 07:35 AM)theold Wrote:  Heparin is an anticoagulant (blood thinner) that prevents the formation of blood clots. Heparin is used to treat and prevent blood clots caused by certain medical conditions or medical procedures. It is also used before surgery to reduce the risk of blood clots.

You are right.

(12-04-2022, 11:56 AM)hansamu Wrote:  It's Warfarin NOT wayfaring. 
Those on Warfarin have to be extra careful, as a small cut may result in copious blood flows.

Warfarin can make you bleed leh non-stop be careful hor!

(12-04-2022, 03:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Warfarin can make you bleed leh non-stop be careful hor!

You dun Walaneh any more ah?...... Thinking

Carl Jung

(12-04-2022, 04:10 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You dun Walaneh any more ah?...... Thinking

What do you mean leh?

(12-04-2022, 04:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What do you mean leh?
I mean Walaneh lah........ Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(12-04-2022, 04:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I mean Walaneh lah........ Rolleyes

Why you keep on saying that leh?

dat ok thinner a little bit
but....
if the hemoglobins angang pian pink
chongTU oxygen alarm on
yeow che mo pan?
u push tube intubation also no use
cells begin to die as 'power plants' mitochondria stops.

https://youtu.be/LQmTKxI4Wn4

(12-04-2022, 04:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why you keep on saying that leh?

Because your name cheekopekman very unique like Walaneh..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(12-04-2022, 04:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Because your name cheekopekman very unique like Walaneh..... Big Grin

I think he is walaneh

(12-04-2022, 04:59 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I think he is walaneh
Looks like him except he pretend not to post in Chinese language..... Big Grin

Carl Jung