I Had Problem with Heart for 2 Months After Vaccination

(09-01-2022, 05:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I know it affects those 40 yrs and younger, esp teenagers but what is puzzling to me is why it does not affect those seniors and elderlies.

Should not be age bias, but apparent it is. I would never expect it to affect a young heart but not an old heart.

older people do get it after the vax but it occur much more to younger people. I had seen people presenting the statistics.. can't remember what is the oldest who get it after the jab
[+] 1 user Likes sinkie's post

[Image: E278181-D-6-B4-C-4588-8-B93-817-B012-CFB11.png]

(08-01-2022, 10:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  After vaccination sometimes at night my heart beat suddenly went up to 120-130 then dropped back to normal range then went up again for a min or two after an hour then dropped lower….not anymore. Clapping
A normal heart beat at rest is 72 beats per minute, if it is 120 bpm then it is not normal anymore.  But since your heart beat had gone to  normal, then rest assured nothing is wrong..........

Good news is heart inflammation if not severe will recover on its own within 3-6 months, need to do some exercise 30 mins per day, no treatment is required.

(09-01-2022, 02:51 PM)debono Wrote:  A normal heart beat at rest is 72 beats per minute, if it is 120 bpm then it is not normal anymore.  But since your heart beat had gone to  normal, then rest assured nothing is wrong..........

That only happened after vaccination, when I was sitting there, my heart beat suddenly went up on its own, no chest pain, no short of breath, no discomfort at all, in fact I didn’t even notice until I checked Fitbit history and saw spikes of heat beat surge.

(09-01-2022, 02:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That only happened after vaccination, when I was sitting there, my heart beat suddenly went up on its own, no chest pain, no short of breath, no discomfort at all, in fact I didn’t even notice until I checked Fitbit history and saw spikes of heat beat surge.

I have been monitoring my heartbeat for the past few months, it never happened again.

(09-01-2022, 02:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That only happened after vaccination, when I was sitting there, my heart beat suddenly went up on its own, no chest pain, no short of breath, no discomfort at all, in fact I didn’t even notice until I checked Fitbit history and saw spikes of heat beat surge.

Any way sis. it is good to know that your heart had gone to normal, so take a rest, stay happy, stay healthy.....

(09-01-2022, 07:36 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You can choose Moderna or other vaccine?
Your body already giving you warning signal. Cannot ignore…

Moderna is even worse according to the report.

(09-01-2022, 01:58 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  Although it has improved but on and off i still have the squeezing and chest tightness problem especially bedtime so i continue to cough vigorously. I never experience this before vaccination.

When did you get your last jab? After a few months my heart squeezing problem is all gone.

(09-01-2022, 03:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Moderna is even worse according to the report.

So Pfizer vaccine is a better bet.......?

(09-01-2022, 02:10 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Am glad to hear this.  Take good care.

Thank you!  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(09-01-2022, 03:08 PM)debono Wrote:  So Pfizer vaccine is a better bet.......?

They say such cases are very rare, but I think at least 10-15% people are affected.

(09-01-2022, 02:51 PM)debono Wrote:  A normal heart beat at rest is 72 beats per minute, if it is 120 bpm then it is not normal anymore.  But since your heart beat had gone to  normal, then rest assured nothing is wrong..........

The heartbeat only go up for a minute or two then go back to normal.

(09-01-2022, 02:59 PM)debono Wrote:  Any way sis. it is good to know that your heart had gone to normal, so take a rest, stay happy, stay healthy.....

Thank you very much, brother Debono. Laughter-68

(09-01-2022, 03:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  When did you get your last jab? After a few months my heart squeezing problem is all gone.

around last Dec. But the syptom is lessen nowadays

(12-01-2022, 08:32 AM)kc172021 Wrote:  around last Dec. But the syptom is lessen nowadays

your body will always try to repair the damage.. but how many times can your body take the damage and repair ?

(09-01-2022, 03:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The heartbeat only go up for a minute or two then go back to normal.

some people have warning sign, some don't and up lorry straight

(12-01-2022, 10:58 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  some people have warning sign, some don't and up lorry straight

Some of them after taking the jabs, experience heart problems and other warning signs.  They may have underlying conditions and would succumb after receiving the jabs.... crying

(12-01-2022, 11:22 AM)debono Wrote:  Some of them after taking the jabs, experience heart problems and other warning signs.  They may have underlying conditions and would succumb after receiving the jabs.... crying

The vaccines quickened their departure. They cld have live longer. Very cruel to do this thing forcing elderly to take the jab.

(12-01-2022, 12:07 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  The vaccines quickened their departure. They cld have live longer. Very cruel to do this thing forcing elderly to take the jab.

Those with some underlying conditions, are exempted from taking the jabs...

(08-01-2022, 03:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Feel like someone is squeezing my heart, but a few months later all gone, my heart is back to normal.

I never had heart problem before, so my conclusion is Pfizer vaccines do cause heart problems.

here lies the issue i.e its possible to 'coincidently' get the side effect or mati at worst.
especially immediately after injection thats why there is an observation of half hour or 15mins after innoculation. why the observation? its the crucial half hour or 15mins that proves the side effect.

so one must go see a govt doctor get appt n get check
dont try to figure out is this or that!
whats needed now is evidence
so go get the evidence..evidence..everything is evidence
thats why bentley banged uncle nothing to talk, just pay!

(12-01-2022, 12:36 PM)menghuii Wrote:  here lies the issue i.e its possible to 'coincidently' get the side effect or mati at worst.
especially immediately after injection thats why there is an observation of half hour or 15mins after innoculation. why the observation? its the crucial half hour or 15mins that proves the side effect.

so one must go see a govt doctor get appt n get check
dont try to figure out is this or that!
whats needed now is evidence
so go get the evidence..evidence..everything is evidence
thats why bentley banged uncle nothing to talk, just pay!

The side effects after vaccination was mild, other than slight headache everything else was fine, however a few weeks later, I felt something unusual with my heart, like tightening or squeezing kind of feeling from time to time, made an appointment with a doctor, she said must be muscle pain, what a joke! I never had heart problem previously and that problem lasted for a few weeks until one day I realised that my heart is back to normal. Two weeks ago I did an ECG test, everything is normal. Now look back I suspect that is something related to the jab. It is true that small percentage of people will experience heart inflammation due to heart lining or muscle swellings after vaccination. One of the forummer’s wife had the same problem and went to A & E and stayed there for 3 days, in the end doctors found nothing.

Good news is heart inflammation is temporary, it will recover on its own after a while, no treatment is required, and I doubt our doctors are capable of treating this.

(12-01-2022, 12:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The side effects after vaccination was mild, other than slight headache everything else was fine, however a few weeks later, I felt something unusual with my heart, like tightening or squeezing kind of feeling from time to time, made an appointment with a doctor, she said must be muscle pain, what a joke! I never had heart problem previously and that problem lasted for a few weeks until one day I realised that my heart is back to normal. Two weeks ago I did an ECG test, everything is normal. Now look back I suspect that is something related to the jab. It is true that small percentage of people will experience heart inflammation due to heart lining or muscle swellings after vaccination. One of the forummer’s wife had the same problem and went to A & E and stayed there for 3 days, in the end doctors found nothing.

Good news is heart inflammation is temporary, it will recover on its own after a while, no treatment is required, and I doubt our doctors are capable of treating this.

doctor won't be able to find anything for this kind of attack by your immune system. need to do very in depth diagnosis. found below video quite useful to understand what is happening inside our body

Prof. Arne Burkhardt MD: "COVID-19 "vaccines" can induce self-destruction " (rumble.com)
[+] 1 user Likes askxyz's post

(08-01-2022, 03:16 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Like that how to take booster Shot? No booster no consider vaccinate.

Switch to sinovac?
Ok...GOOD..... Wink