I Visited Malaysia's FAILED $100 Billion Dollar "Ghost City"

Can sell to Singaporeans at a discount will make it a hot property.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

It is good and reasonably priced as a vacation place for a young family. From there you can travel to different parts of Malaysia with cutting the causeway travel time. They can also sell to those in cold location like Mongolia. I don’t like it to be crowded like KSL.

Feel like traveling further but scare the car give way some days. Negri Sim…Nice travelling to rural markets. To Pontian, you have to be very early.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Wonder how are those landed houses now, occupied or abandoned? One day must go there to find out

Profitable areas are close to the Woodlands Causeway area. As for the Tuas side, some also give up cutting grass. But these people love to travel nearby, like addicted.

it is 20km from 2nd link causeway to that ghost city

very inconvenience

If selling cheaply, only the Malaysian will be entitled. No need to ask why.

Probably CG must sell entire project to Malaysian developer at below half price (20 to 30%).
The Malaysian government and developer will settle the land strata title legal documents. 
Start selling to entitled Malaysian. 

Ghost town will survive.

Convert the whole project to a retirement village for Singaporeans with express boat to Singapore.

Sure sell like hot cakes.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Every month Me go back and enjoy the freedom and hassle of city life in SGP.

Shiok.

Woodlands Checkpoint is congested and messy. Once out, the road signs are also messy. But more clearance counters. The toll collections are cheaper than thru’ Tuas. Overall still prefer Tuas side. It is safer and better.

Let the whole place rot and sink. It's reclaimed islands, not even going to affect Malaysia!

Philippines also. They keep reclaiming and sell to foreigners with lease periods. Today, you see the coastal line. The next few years, it is no longer there. The promotion is always beside the beautiful sea.

If you love the sea, always pick one of the highest floor. New buildings will always be built in front. This consideration is very important.

Now, long Que for breakfast in JB.

Forest city is a failed project by Tiong.

Only kumgong sinkies buyed and now all regretting.

From video, look OK for a cheap rental... with a car will be better.

[Image: IMG-6653.jpg]

Instead of viewing it as a failed project why not look at it this way....it is a big piece of solution to our cost of living crisis for our retirees.

1. Singapore have many who are retired hit by high cost of living. Forest City is a cheap place to stay.

2. To fix up and make it attractive is not hard just set up a special customs/ immigration 0reachable by boat to Singapore it takes 5 minutes only to get here. Forest City residents can have special pass to have fast clearance..

Doing this is a win win win. Singaporeans now have a retirmenet avenue with low cost. They can rent their HDB out ...this will also provide supply that will Lower.cost of housing for many people. Those who move to Forest City will enjoy condo living on the cheap vs HDB if they stayed in Singapore.

Johor will gain without losing anything as singapore retirees will not steal jobs but improve business. Their eateries, foot massage, shopping centers will see a pick up. Since Forest City is build on reclaimed land otherwise unused, there is no increase living density in other parts of JB.

Forest City is a potential solution for so many things but it is a game changer only if the 2 govt cab work together to bring about improvements to the lives of the people.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Just build a direct bridge across will solve the problems. But will that crash sg property market?

Lucky not many people staying there or else very crowded n noisy

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...ohor-exco/

(21-04-2024, 10:24 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Lucky not many people staying there or else very crowded n noisy

you can see china shit everywhere
the video even has evident of it

(20-04-2024, 11:57 PM)theold Wrote:  Profitable areas are close to the Woodlands Causeway area. As for the Tuas side, some also give up cutting grass. But these people love to travel nearby, like addicted.

[Image: IMG-20240421-130701.jpg]

Causeway side doing much better. Ph 1 all sold out, ph 2 started selling, and likely they'll continue to buld ph 3, 4 and 5

ppl keep slamming ish fail project
but China builds "ghost cities" for a reason....
it's for future planning. in case got disaster in certain region, they can evacuate the population swiftly there to the ghost city with ready accommodation

actually this malaysia one, i suspect a certain percentage kept empty for that purpose...but not told to public...
with foreign buyers stuck and losing interest, also easier to buy back later cheaply if they need more houses

Tan Kin Lian 's hometown.
He's the Ghostbuster there.

I am willing to buy a 3 bedroom unit there for SGD 30,000. My best offer Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Can contact tkl's brother tkk he may hv some cheap units

(21-04-2024, 01:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am willing to buy a 3 bedroom unit there for SGD 30,000.  My best offer Big Grin

Times 10

(21-04-2024, 02:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Times 10

No lah.  Not worth that much at all Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(21-04-2024, 02:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  No lah.  Not worth that much at all Big Grin

Then divided by 10🙀
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Today the custom clearance at woodland is fast. Not bad. Can go to a few places. Locations also not crowded.
Product Costs wise, Woodland-JB more expensive than Tuas-JB. Travelling cost Woodland-JB is cheaper.

Coming back Tuas-JB jam @ Singapore side.