I am starting to store some can food....as food shortage risk rise

(26-05-2022, 08:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  chilli plants are aso easy to grow. their leaves are palatable and very nutritious

But need to grow A LOT. I used to have more than 10 chilli plants. Never can have enough fruits and leaves. Also chilli plants are very susceptible to bugs.

Butty has got a point, already said the food issue is real there could b another era of go si lang crying

(26-05-2022, 10:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if there's panick buying and the cause is found to be this thread, will ah butt be in big trouble?

why u like to make this kind of 小人 comments  Rolleyes

(26-05-2022, 08:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When no food you think get to choose?
Fresh fruits and veggies don't store well.
Right now I try to buy a bit more veggies and fruits

nuts and grain products. dried goods store well too.

(26-05-2022, 11:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But need to grow A LOT. I used to have more than 10 chilli plants. Never can have enough fruits and leaves. Also chilli plants are very susceptible to bugs.

must trim often, to get rid of weak branches, bugs and encourage fruitings
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(26-05-2022, 11:23 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  why u like to make this kind of 小人 comments  Rolleyes

syonan, 好久不见出来打羊炮了? 钱还够用啊?

Certain things like white rice, pasta, canned sardines last a long time from my experience.

sotong wants to kill us. I know
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

My ascension meditation will come in handy

I can hibernate myself for 3 mths
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Smart boy

In Sweden, all citizens were told to store up for at least 6 months supply.

(26-05-2022, 11:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  syonan, 好久不见出来打羊炮了? 钱还够用啊?

ah gay….not everyone can make money by selling backside to amdk at Orchard Tower like u Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

Start to eat 2 meals a day, can work?
This will help greatly in climate change. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

During the early yrs, esp during emergency n bludy damned cruel Japanese occupation, people have to eat insects to fight hunger pangs....n yet most them live till 80-90 .
U dont eat, then die loh.

Nowadays , kiddies n unmature sissues complain everything under the sun...as though the whole world owes them a living.
Ho mia si!

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodit...022-05-26/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-05-2022, 10:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if there's panick buying and the cause is found to be this thread, will ah butt be in big trouble?
The fear Ah Butt propagated in this thread is suffice to put him in deep shxt if someone reports to police....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-05-2022, 07:59 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The fear Ah Butt propagated in this thread is suffice to put him in deep shxt if someone reports to police....... Rolleyes

Everything I state and do is based on facts. 
It's against the law?
They should arrest president of IMF first...because he put out the warning at Darvos

[Image: uUONHqR.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

ya better be careful with neighbours and friends
lock your tongue
with complaint police will advice
base on civil or criminal
civil u make an affidavit with a lawya
of cos there r others no need to pay
like always we want sinnang

Last time people said mask out of stocks so many kiasi buy until the price went skyrocket.

Beri likely stockings lead to chongTU
this is how the body works
100trillions of Beings like YOU
and another 200 trillions of non-beings who deal with poisons and relative poisonings
let me share with you secret on climate change
we need CO2 for the plants to give us foods
further the present problem with the weather is due to modifications by Haarp and other means.
not CO2 water vapours

In March 2020, Chun Sing says Singapore has only 2 months stockpiles.

2 months to feed 5.7 mio people???

(27-05-2022, 08:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Everything I state and do is based on facts. 
It's against the law?
They should arrest president of IMF first...because he put out the warning at Darvos

[Image: uUONHqR.jpg]

This is Singapore and not Davos. You can protest in Davos and China but not here. ...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(26-05-2022, 11:23 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  why u like to make this kind of 小人 comments  Rolleyes

why you made such a nasty comment over a legit yes/no question leh? yr cb berry itch is it?

we know many many moons ago wat Davos grp r up to
"U own Nothing we beri happy"
singlon is well-versed in CBDC the next cut of ur kkj big for man and small called clitoris for woman.
both will give u ka-lun-soon
for man if T-low-bei tio AID via jabbs poison.

Poisoning mean alot
no change no problem
with lots of activities come changes
if the obvious like clottings no amt of oxygen can help
if given remdisivir kidneys tio suay more poisonings.
Look at the activities

(26-05-2022, 08:31 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I already started planting sweet potato.

Tapioca is a good crop for crisis like war or famine. Easy to plant, fast to grow and fast to harvest. Leaves also can eat .... Big Grin

Carl Jung

If comes to drought no vegetables or plants food can survive

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

actually many things are edible, safe and nutritious. an example is this common roadside flower 鸡蛋花:

[Image: 20220527-104605.jpg]

pumpkin flowers and young leaves, bitter gourd leaves, bouganvilla flowers, blue pee flowers ...

(27-05-2022, 08:14 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  why you made such a nasty comment over a legit yes/no question leh? yr cb berry itch is it?

小人 in Niponese means small kid. Big Grin

你应该有听说。
宁可得罪小人吧!
小人不是最可恶的,他们只是不懂道理。

[Image: 09-C170-C5-AC4-B-467-B-A1-FD-F593552-F592-F.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

apart from being poisoned
no way u can ride the waves
a wholesale meltdown on the way
just an ex for now
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-27-11-28-28.png]

We cannot trust PAP ministers

nor whatever they say

because they only want to stop hoarding

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?