I kena sore throat cough ...please help

Went to the downstairs mini mart.....which of these is best for relieving throat ...?

[Image: kD7XlBj.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

suck mine cure fastest.

Woods..but these on the shelf medicines not very effective....buy lemon, squeeze out the juice in a cup, put some honey and pour boiling water...stir well and slowly sip. Best cure

Cham liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

If kena covid, these not useful

(16-05-2023, 10:49 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Cham liao

Must be that lkk dkk dyna-doggie-mite spread to him Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

(16-05-2023, 10:53 AM)Choc Wrote:  Must be that lkk dkk dyna-doggie-mite spread to him Rotfl

Wow stays far v dangerous!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Hope u kenna Covid. Big Grin

Smile

better to self test for convid and see doctor takes mc rests at home dont go out blow germs
hope u get well soon
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

(16-05-2023, 10:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Went to the downstairs mini mart.....which of these is best for relieving throat ...?

All these are not suitable sore throat. They are meant for cough. You shd take strong lorenges from 711
that heals sore throat. The best remedy is to guggle warm salt water 2 times a day.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(16-05-2023, 10:58 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  better to self test for convid and see doctor takes mc rests at home dont go out blow germs
hope u get well soon
Frown

Tested negative likely due to hot weather heaty

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-05-2023, 10:45 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  suck mine cure fastest.

He kena sore throat after sucking Sentinel, you're sure you want yours inside that public toilet?  Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

use vicks lozenges
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(16-05-2023, 10:58 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  better to self test for convid and see doctor takes mc rests at home dont go out blow germs
hope u get well soon
Frown

He does not need MC. He's a BBFA who's living with his "mum" and had not been working for the past 18 years.

Anyway he's still "young" . Only 39.

(16-05-2023, 10:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Went to the downstairs mini mart.....which of these is best for relieving throat ...?

Go people park complex Chinese medicine shop and get those powder 双料喉风散喷剂 清热解毒 消肿利咽

[Image: 87ba21890d8218d623d4e42713ea4ddb_757x757.webp]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(16-05-2023, 11:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Tested negative likely due to hot weather heaty

Incubation peroid about 1 week .... test again in 2-3 times.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Get dextrometophan.

Thank me later. I rarely "dispense" medical advice.  Opasnie-14
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Usually sore throat treat it with lozenges 4X a day faster cure...those medicines for drinking ones only make body less heaty, it does not soothes the throat.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(16-05-2023, 11:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Tested negative likely due to hot weather heaty

Most of us symptoms appeared but only tested positive on the second day. Better isolate from your mother and test again tomorrow.

(16-05-2023, 11:08 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  use vicks lozenges

Sometimes got to eat whole packet to ease the soar throat. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

If you want stronger one, buy Tosil 5 lozenges sweet at guardian pharmacy. Need to buy from pharmacist. I hope I got spelt it correctly.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(16-05-2023, 11:38 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you want stronger one, buy Tosil 5 lozenges at guardian pharmacy. Need to buy from pharmacist. I hope I got spelt correction
This one I heard is very effective and strong. Last time I took it, it helps me relieved my sore throat.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

I Having it for over 2 weeks.

Get the non-drowsy cough syrupy and throat spray. Lupcheong might be similar to you.

Not hot weather. It's likely due to u keep screaming market crash.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(16-05-2023, 11:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Get dextrometophan.

Thank me later. I rarely "dispense" medical advice.  Opasnie-14

Lucky I din spend any money went home to check got old bottle from last yr  given by polyclinic.

[Image: dCV6yVP.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(16-05-2023, 12:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lucky I din spend any money went home to check got old bottle from last yr  given by polyclinic.

For cough not sore throat

(16-05-2023, 12:28 PM)winbig Wrote:  For cough not sore throat

I have both.

I will also gargle salt water.

(16-05-2023, 12:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have both.

I will also gargle salt water.

Can also kum FA for good measure Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-05-2023, 12:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lucky I din spend any money went home to check got old bottle from last yr  given by polyclinic.

Lucky you read Oyk's post.  Rolleyes