I've seen 4 deaths in Hospital

My recent hospitalisation at NUH I've seen 4 deaths in 2 weeks. They all have same kind of look just before dying. Most slept with mouth wide open and have sunken chin. They seldom open their eyes or talk the whole day.

Got 1 Oldman open eyes for short while when family members visit ...ate chee chiong fan and drank coke. Same night gone Liao.

Some said no fear of death....but I've seen many worried faces in the ward and barely talk. Most even got no appetite to eat. So obvious there's FEAR of death.

[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(05-11-2022, 02:06 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  My recent hospitalisation at NUH I've seen 4 deaths in 2 weeks. They all have same kind of look just before dying. Most slept with mouth wide open and have sunken chin. They seldom open their eyes or talk the whole day.

Got 1 Oldman open eyes for short while when family members visit ...ate chee chiong fan and drank coke. Same night gone Liao.

Some said no fear of death....but I've seen many worried faces in the ward and barely talk. Most even got no appetite to eat. So obvious there's FEAR of death.

So u r trying to say u fear death?

You will receive ARC kits on 21112022
handle with care

You know why last time Emperor look for immortality pill? I also looking high and low for that holy grail. Queen even sings Who Wants To Live Forever and I know I want
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(05-11-2022, 02:10 PM)winbig Wrote:  So u r trying to say u fear death?

Everybody lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:8‭-‬9 NIV
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

not too loud ya
they want you dead
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(05-11-2022, 02:15 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:8‭-‬9 NIV

Don't bluff!

Hospital very scary at night. Very dirty one

(05-11-2022, 02:10 PM)winbig Wrote:  So u r trying to say u fear death?

Nobody dies if you believe reincarnation, when your current physical body dies, your soul will attach to a new one. Big Grin

(05-11-2022, 02:06 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  My recent hospitalisation at NUH I've seen 4 deaths in 2 weeks. They all have same kind of look just before dying. Most slept with mouth wide open and have sunken chin. They seldom open their eyes or talk the whole day.

bro...........nice to see you here................i got banned from HWZ for a year.............can't find you there liao.............. Angry

anyway, assisted suicide should be available worldwide................it's a good thing

(05-11-2022, 02:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  You know why last time Emperor look for immortality pill? I also looking high and low for that holy grail. Queen even sings Who Wants To Live Forever and I know I want

You looking for pill or grail

I hope you know that "grail" is a real object and not just a figure of speech

(05-11-2022, 02:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Nobody dies if you believe reincarnation, when your current physical body dies, your soul will attach to a new one. Big Grin

You are intelligent enough to know that reincarnation is just a belief, right?

I am not so fearful of death. I am more fearful of prolonged pain and suffering before death. I have seen some who suffered extreme pain for a period of time before dying. Very painful to see.

Note that it does not mean I am not fearful of death, just not so fearful relative to the suffering before death.

(05-11-2022, 02:19 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Hospital very scary at night. Very dirty one

You so dirty, everyday eat sai, talk sai.

You more scary.

[Image: dynamo-liquid-detergent-regular-47kg.jpg]

Karchng Karchng Karchng ! Laughing

Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

(05-11-2022, 02:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Nobody dies if you believe reincarnation, when your current physical body dies, your soul will attach to a new one. Big Grin

Lucky if the soul is attached to a human body. 
If do many bad things this life, soul maybe attached to animals, sea creatures...

(05-11-2022, 02:38 PM)Levin Wrote:  I am not so fearful of death. I am more fearful of prolonged pain and suffering before death. I have seen some who suffered extreme pain for a period of time before dying. Very painful to see.

Note that it does not mean I am not fearful of death, just not so fearful relative to the suffering before death.

I think ownself having the pain is less painful than seeing the pain on a loved one

(05-11-2022, 02:38 PM)Levin Wrote:  I am not so fearful of death. I am more fearful of prolonged pain and suffering before death. I have seen some who suffered extreme pain for a period of time before dying. Very painful to see.

yes me too

is more blessed to die in sleep than in hospital hook up with tube

actually u wont feel hungry in hospital
I did not eat for 2 days I dont feel hungry

why many told me they are
some smuggle eggs in quietly

Got 1 incident I was super angry with the doctors! Becos of high fever they put me on some saline drip for 24/7....my BP dropped to 80 and they tilt the bed such that my head is lower than my legs so blood flows to my head. I had 3 emergency ECG done in one day till I shouted at doc to stop and remove my drip immediately!

Doc got angry and told me my BP may drop even further. So I challenge the doc to check my BP every hour for 3 hrs. My BP went up to 90+ in first hour and subsequently rest at 120 constant. Doc dare not see me after that.

Then another guy beside my bed also BP drop to 80 and send to ER! When he return I ask him if he's on same drip as me.....YES!

(05-11-2022, 02:57 PM)Talent Wrote:  yes me too

is more blessed to die in sleep than in hospital hook up with tube

actually u wont feel hungry in hospital
I did not eat for 2 days I dont feel hungry

why many told me they are
some smuggle eggs in quietly

U not hungry becos u on drip lah. This u don't even know?

My meals at NUH all very special wan. I get dietrician to see me to discuss what food can be added to all my meals. Morning I ask for scramble eggs or boil eggs. Lunch and dinner I get toufu or fried fish added. 

Here's a sample.

[Image: IMG20221102081515.jpg]

[Image: IMG20221101120027.jpg]

(05-11-2022, 03:00 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Got 1 incident I was super angry with the doctors! Becos of high fever they put me on some saline drip for 24/7....my BP dropped to 80 and they tilt the bed such that my head is lower than my legs so blood flows to my head. I had 3 emergency ECG done in one day till I shouted at doc to stop and remove my drip immediately!

Doc got angry and told me my BP may drop even further. So I challenge the doc to check my BP every hour for 3 hrs. My BP went up to 90+ in first hour and subsequently rest at 120 constant. Doc dare not see me after that.

Then another guy beside my bed also BP drop to 80 and send to ER! When he return I ask him if he's on same drip as me.....YES!
You hospitalised for heart problem again?

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(05-11-2022, 03:00 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Got 1 incident I was super angry with the doctors! Becos of high fever they put me on some saline drip for 24/7....my BP dropped to 80 and they tilt the bed such that my head is lower than my legs so blood flows to my head. I had 3 emergency ECG done in one day till I shouted at doc to stop and remove my drip immediately!

If you are in chenghu hospital probably is by those greenhorn houseman.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-11-2022, 02:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You looking for pill or grail

I hope you know that "grail" is a real object and not just a figure of speech

It is meant as figure of speech not as in that object. To mean something very precious but hard to obtain in my definition. Whether it is in pill format or lotion or whatever I dunno becuz I have not found that elusive immortality yet

not safe to be in hospital
my also involve saline
they forgot to give me salt i began to hallucinate
it other words Body shutting down.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Nuh - No Use Hospital
That why so many die

(05-11-2022, 03:59 PM)maddog Wrote:  Nuh - No Use Hospital
That why so many die

Aiyah most of the dead r over 70 lah. Only PAP ministers get to live till 90+ by feeding on sinkees $.

[Image: 5109-F416-3-D86-4-BD8-B705-DB9266-E7312-D.jpg]

[Image: D068-EC9-D-B813-4507-BF58-CC4-DACAB7091.jpg]

[Image: F5971-DFE-F68-A-4-ADD-8186-AACC49353-C15.jpg]

[Image: 37-C21232-CBD6-4-B00-921-A-575-C629-B4-EAC.jpg]

[Image: 06-EB18-A1-A97-B-4-C9-C-9268-5-F0-E3-C4483-EC.jpg]

I saw chow Ren fa haven die already reincarnated into many people around the world

beri scary one.
alarm goes off
flat line
body covered
next carry out in a trolley
don't b sad
ya dead man tell no tale
undertakers around bio
all can be arranged direct to furnace also can.

Even if the person truly has no fear of dying, the process of it can be difficult and lengthy , labored breathing [like drowning]. , inflammation of all the cells as the organs start to shut down etc. If very lucky just go immediately or die in sleep. That is the bestest way to go.