If you still insist on calling it Lunar New Year. Remember: It is CHINESE New Year.

(13-02-2024, 02:30 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is 农历新年,not 阴历新年
农历is Chinese Calender
阴历 is Lunar Calendar

Chao Ang Mohs do not know the difference lah.

[Image: IMG-3912.jpg]

Who in hell cares if it's 农历, 阴历, or 染叫历。

Anyway Happy Lunar New Year, 祝你万事如意,姑姑叫健康。 Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(13-02-2024, 11:35 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are wrong. 

Chinese calandar is not lunar calendar, unlike Muslim calendar. 

The Chinese calendar is a lunisolar calendar, incorporating elements of a lunar calendar with those of a solar calendar, indicating both the phase of the Moon and the time of the solar year.

BTW, Taiwanese are Chinese!

Of course Taiwanese are Chinese. They have every right to call themselves Chinese, which Malaysians like you and Singaporeans like me don't..  Rolleyes

Happy Lumpar Sohai New Year to you.  Love

(13-02-2024, 04:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Of course Taiwanese are Chinese. They have every right to call themselves Chinese, which Malaysians like you and Singaporeans like me don't..  Rolleyes

Happy Lumpar Sohai New Year to you.  Love

OMG!!! 

You still have not been granted Singapore blue IC?  Cool Laughing Rotfl

(13-02-2024, 04:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk HAN CHEEBYE

(13-02-2024, 04:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk PIECE OF SHÏT

(13-02-2024, 12:31 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Since u hate Chinese so much why you and yr whole family didnt go back to India?

If I and my family are Chinese and are not Indian, your entire family will be cursed the whole year….your mother will die from fcuking too much Hamas dogs, your wife will die of cancer and you will kenna a terrible accident….. really curse you on this lunar new year days

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(13-02-2024, 09:02 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  If I and my family are Chinese and are not Indian, your entire family will be cursed the whole year….your mother will die from fcuking too much Hamas dogs, your wife will die of cancer and you will kenna a terrible accident….. really curse you on this lunar new year days

He is an old man. His mother has already 88 nong nong ago.

He is a BBFA. No wife.

Btw he's a Malaysian.

(13-02-2024, 12:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Happy Lunar New Year to all Hans whether you are a Malaysian or a Chinese or a Singaporean.
新年快乐
万事如意
祥龙贺岁
KILLchoy老不死。 Rotfl
捞起啊!
Lo hei ah!  Laughter-68
[Image: IMG-20240213-053419.jpg]

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk THE SMARTASS

(13-02-2024, 09:02 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  If I and my family are Chinese and are not Indian, your entire family will be cursed the whole year….your mother will die from fcuking too much Hamas dogs, your wife will die of cancer and you will kenna a terrible accident….. really curse you on this lunar new year days

祝你和你全家今年不停进出 ICU 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(13-02-2024, 09:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He is an old man. His mother has already 88 nong nong ago.

He is a BBFA. No wife.

Btw he's a Malaysian.

[Image: IMG-0735.jpg]

(13-02-2024, 11:23 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  祝你和你全家今年不停进出 ICU 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

KNLBPCB, Really phuacheebye to you….
You know how a genuine curse works or not? It works on bastard like you who accuse a person to be a Chinese hater and an Indian when he is not….
So, I said again, and I curse you again….. if I am not an Indian, you and your entire family will be cursed forever, and you will be strickened with a uncurable disease and then die from a horrible accident…. Come lah, I will keep entertaining you to curse you every time you appear here, you fcuking bastard….

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(14-02-2024, 12:36 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  KNLBPCB, Really phuacheebye to you….
You know how a genuine curse works or not? It works on bastard like you who accuse a person to be a Chinese hater and an Indian when he is not….
So, I said again, and I curse you again….. if I am not an Indian, you and your entire family will be cursed forever, and you will be strickened with a uncurable disease and then die from a horrible accident…. Come lah, I will keep entertaining you to curse you every time you appear here, you fcuking bastard….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🖕

(13-02-2024, 04:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who in hell cares if it's 农历, 阴历, or 染叫历。

Anyway Happy Lunar New Year, 祝你万事如意,姑姑叫健康。 Big Grin

没文化,真可怕。 Rotfl
把黑的,说成白的。
只会颠倒黑白。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(13-02-2024, 11:23 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  祝你和你全家今年不停进出 ICU 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Corrected for you.

cc:  KILLChoy - it's 地 and not 得 or 的 in this case. And I also wish to remind you that 地 does not only mean ground or floor. Rolleyes

(13-02-2024, 11:26 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Its is lunar new year because it’s based on the lunar calendar, you fcuking cb lunatic.
Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Taiwanese also celebrate lunar new year you cb bastard.

No I went to research, it is based on Solar lunar calendar. Only Islamic new year is based on lunar calendar. You Muslim is it?
[+] 1 user Likes goodboy's post

as long as we get the holidays, who care what it called.

(14-02-2024, 08:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  as long as we get the holidays, who care what it called.

没文化,真可怕lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

As long as can lick meow meow, it is a good year Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-02-2024, 07:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: SCOEB.gif]

Fast fifth day liao

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

If admin don't do anything, this forum will be like the last one, ban and close down so quickly before you know it.. all due to racial discrimination.

(14-02-2024, 09:45 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  If admin don't do anything,  this forum will be like the last one,  ban and close down so quickly before you know it.. all due to racial discrimination.

KILLchoy is the Admin.  Rotfl

过年 Lah

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(14-02-2024, 09:36 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Fast fifth day liao

When we are working, it always feels like we are short of time. KPIs are set for sales staff and even operation staff. Accounts staff have to submit financial reports by a certain day after month end.

Everybody works overtime because there just isn't enough time to do what he has to do.

And the days, months and then years roll by.

Before they know it, they are over 30, some even on the wrong side of 35. And they are still single. When they retire, they retire without having produced the next generation to replace them.

Then they join forums and whine (about pinkie) because suddenly they have too much time... there's no Sunday, no PH, every day is Annual Leave. Every day is just like any other day and for them too, the days, months and years roll by. Quickly.

Some days seem long.  Some seem short and we feel shortchanged because hey! it seems like I only woke up and the sky is dark again and it's counted as me being older by yet one day? I haven't lived! I haven't done the things I wanted to do...as if the retiree has anything to do to begin with.

(14-02-2024, 09:45 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  If admin don't do anything, this forum will be like the last one, ban and close down so quickly before you know it.. all due to racial discrimination.

Until now anti Chinese HWZ forum still nothing happened 🤣

(14-02-2024, 01:00 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🖕

Okay lah, On this fifth day of lunar new year, I curse you and your entire family…..
If I am Chinese and not Indian as you have claimed, you will be cursed for the entire year…… you will be very sway, very unlucky in whatever you do, you will lose money in the stock market,  you will have an uncurable disease which you don’t even know, and you will suffer for a long long time ……. Curse you deep deep, you cheebye fcuking bastard.

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

Thisnis like saying Hari Raya is Malay New Year

I think the concept is flawed

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-02-2024, 11:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thisnis like saying Hari Raya is Malay New Year

I think the concept is flawed

Hari Raya is not Malay New year lah
I don’t think we celebrate Malay New Year in Sg. I think you have to check with your Malay Abang, do Malay celebrate Malay New Year which is on Mar period?

(14-02-2024, 11:23 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Okay lah, On this fifth day of lunar new year, I curse you and your entire family…..
If I am Chinese and not Indian as you have claimed, you will be cursed for the entire year…… you will be very sway, very unlucky in whatever you do, you will lose money in the stock market,  you will have an uncurable disease which you don’t even know, and you will suffer for a long long time ……. Curse you deep deep, you cheebye fcuking bastard.

Of course we know your father are Chinese 😁

[Image: IMG-0875.jpg]

@ KillChoy

No need for you to spend so much time making another picture writing 的的的的 so many times. You already made a big FOOL of yourself when you thought that 地 only meant floor.

Very sia suay. Rotfl