In 2014 : Xi went to Australia and told them China will be a Democratic country...

Australian prime minister at that time told his people China is a friend and Xi has set the target for a democratic China.

It is unbelievable what has happened since and how China- Australian relationship has deteriorated so much.

https://youtu.be/1FjOIqSuhO8?t=5m30s

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-08-2022, 11:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Australian prime minister at that time told his people China is a friend and Xi has set the target for a democratic China.

It is unbelievable what has happened since and how China- Australian relationship has deteriorated so much.

Did he tell them all Chinese will be blonde hair ? Drink milk and eat Western food for life ?

Smile

(13-08-2022, 11:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Australian prime minister at that time told his people China is a friend and Xi has set the target for a democratic China.

Western democracy cannot pakai liao lah!

China's democracy will triumph in the new era!

Democracy is not a natural way of life. Only the last 70yr of Western power that creates the bubbles that it is. No... is not !!!

Smile

(13-08-2022, 11:22 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Western democracy cannot pakai liao lah!

China's democracy will triumph in the new era!

yes

5000 years of farking nonsense

5000 years what farking china democracy?

LKY, your ah Kong already said that he don't believe in democracy liao. Why are u still brainwashed?

china committed a lot to the world & US but never delivered, like in trade, WTO, subsidized!
dont talk about steal technology, copy right infringement!
same to HK 1 country 2 system for 50 yrs!
all these communist go by force shamelessly!

(13-08-2022, 11:27 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes

5000 years of farking nonsense

5000 years what farking china democracy?

Listen to the wise man! 

Lee Kuan Yew: Decolonisation: “I have never believed that democracy brings progress”, Hong Kong 1997

China is actually a very democratic country. It is Chinese democracy and the Chinese dun have to follow those stupid Western democracies that is completely rubbish...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Democracy is whether the country actually cares and feed their people or not. 

Whether got voting or not is only a formality, is it so important? Like Ukraine has voting for the people.

Do you like to live in such country? 

(13-08-2022, 11:30 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Listen to the wise man! 

Lee Kuan Yew: Decolonisation: “I have never believed that democracy brings progress”, Hong Kong 1997

usa and france started democracy adopted it in their system

today usa is no 1 in economy and trade

LKY success is at the tit of malay peninsul.... very smalls success with the help of the american

their ppl can go protest on the streets, can you?

US is a typical "democracy", right? 

What kind of leader you get? There 2 rotten candidates, Biden and trump, to choose.

You only consider which is less rotten to choose from? 

This system good?  

Rotfl 

(13-08-2022, 12:07 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  usa and france started democracy adopted it in their system

LKY success is at the tit of malay peninsul.... very smalls success with the help of the american

Prosperity in western countries did not come from their style of democracy.

When they were robbing from natives of North America, South America, Africa and Asia,  etc,  did they use democratic means to get rich?

When the forced China to allow them to sell opium,  did they use democratic means?

Etc etc etc......
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(13-08-2022, 11:30 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Listen to the wise man! 

This are the highest human development index countries..
Tell me which ones don't have elections?
[Image: jJ8QxNM.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Just look at India as a 'fine' example of democracy. If you try to force democracy on a country that is not ready for it, you end up with a chaotic society.

(13-08-2022, 12:25 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Prosperity in western countries did not come from their style of democracy.

When they were robbing from natives of North America, South America, Africa and Asia,  etc,  did they use democratic means to get rich?

When the forced China to allow them to sell opium,  did they use democratic means?

Etc etc etc......

you think china is SAINT HUH!

china also conquered land like the west did over 5000 years

All China's dynasties explained in 7 minutes (5,000 years of Chinese history) - YouTube

china also conquered vietnam but vietnam time after time break free from china

dont be farking be selective in your facts

i never said the west is SAINT 
for me, the WEST is open to criticism

The fact remains Vietnam a separate country until today.  

Is that conquering?  

Even Deng hit Vietnam due to it's disturbing the yuannan province. Hit and withdrawn doesn't mean conquering.  

(13-08-2022, 12:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This are the highest human development index countries..
Tell me which ones don't have elections?
[Image: jJ8QxNM.jpg]

Do you know how western countries became rich and prosperous?

Did they get Native Africans' approval  to rob them of their gold,  silver,  land etc. and to make them slaves ?

Did they get approval of people of India to rob them of their gold,  etc? 

Did they get approval of people of China to force them to become opium addicts? 

Did they get Native Americans' approval  to rob them of their gold,  silver,  land etc.?

(13-08-2022, 12:07 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  usa and france started democracy adopted it in their system

Democracy is a good tool to supervise the govt not to deviate from people, but is no guarantee the nation will prosperity under it. 
There are far more elected govt in the world but most are still third world or even staving.

Us become no.1 economy during WW1, and its industry is not damaged by the war.
and undisputed no. 1 only during WW2 after dethrone pound to be no.1 currency in trade
Us is still no.1 economy of the world but do not think they are the biggest trading country.

(13-08-2022, 12:46 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you think china is SAINT HUH!

china also conquered land like the west did over 5000 years

All China's dynasties explained in 7 minutes (5,000 years of Chinese history) - YouTube

china also conquered vietnam but vietnam time after time break free from china

dont be farking be selective in your facts

i never said the west is SAINT 
for me, the WEST is open to criticism

China's wars, historical, were mainly within China itself,  or defending China.

China did not go all the way to Africa to rob them of their gold etc., unlike Europeans and Assmericans! Neither did China Rob any country to enrich itself.

Xi already said and demonstrated China is more democratic than many western countries. PRC r allowed to write and scold anything they like as Long as they dun touch the bottom line.

(13-08-2022, 01:26 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Xi already said  and demonstrated China is more democratic than many western countries. PRC r allowed to write and scold anything they like as Long as they dun touch the bottom line.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cyclist-fir...le-finger/

(13-08-2022, 12:25 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Prosperity in western countries did not come from their style of democracy.

Etc etc etc......

yalor. robbing, stealing, killing, nonstop for the past 200 over yrs 

their yang dogs still think they're saints. really stewpig df

[Image: Screenshot-20220813-142009-Chrome.jpg]

children aso killed
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(13-08-2022, 01:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China's wars, historical, were mainly within China itself,  or defending China.

China did not go all the way to Africa to rob them of their gold etc., unlike Europeans and Assmericans! Neither did China Rob any country to enrich itself.
fark your with your version of your selective history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibet_under_Qing_rule

tibet is independence not part of china

Tibet considered itself an independent nation with only a "priest and patron" relationship with the Qing Dynasty

(13-08-2022, 04:57 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  fark your with your version of your selective history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibet_under_Qing_rule

tibet is independence not part of china

Tibet considered itself an independent nation with only a "priest and patron" relationship with the Qing Dynasty

You don't know that like Mongolians under Genges Khan, his children and grandchildren , Manchurians were invaders which invaded and conquered China?

Tibet was part of China during Qing Dynasty which was established by Manchurians, just like Taiwan Province.

How come have Cockanathans who dont understand what is  China democracy?

China democracy is 有房子住,有工作做 和三餐温饱!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(13-08-2022, 07:53 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How come have Cockanathans who dont understand what is  China democracy?

China democracy is 有房子住,有工作做 和三餐温饱!

最重要的是穷人和工人也可以当家. Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung