Is It Necessary to Have the 4th Shot?

(15-12-2022, 04:35 PM)Scythian Wrote:  ..

Just go for it till the MOM says stop

That is a good advice.......... Clapping Gesti-109

Already had 4 shots. First 3 Pfizer, 2nd booster was Moderna a few months back in August. So far all okay. But still masked up whenever I’m outside in a crowd.

tomorrow will be a better day

(15-12-2022, 04:44 PM)surfer Wrote:  Already had 4 shots. First 3 Pfizer, 2nd booster was Moderna a few months back in August. So far all okay. But still masked up whenever I’m outside in a crowd.

Bro. you are playing it safe, good for you........... Laughing Gesti-109

(15-12-2022, 04:46 PM)debono Wrote:  Bro. you are playing it safe, good for you........... Laughing Gesti-109

I travel overseas for vacation. So have to stay safe , healthy and protected.

tomorrow will be a better day

(15-12-2022, 04:49 PM)surfer Wrote:  I travel overseas for vacation. So have to stay safe , healthy and protected.

Yes, if you were to travel overseas, it is best to play safe........... Clapping Gesti-109

(15-12-2022, 01:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 109-DFD37-F0-AF-4-C2-B-B764-D984-D148-F414.jpg]
I thought now they called for 5th booster already?  ... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-12-2022, 03:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No need lah! Big Grin You got already?  Thinking

Waleneh, everyday you take 3 meals still kena hungery. If dun take aso kena. So how

(15-12-2022, 05:03 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought now they called for 5th booster already?  ... Confused

I have not heard of this requirement......... Rolleyes

(15-12-2022, 05:06 PM)debono Wrote:  I have not heard of this requirement......... Rolleyes
So many uncles in my area went for 5th shot already. .. Big Grin

Carl Jung

(15-12-2022, 05:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So many uncles in my area went for 5th shot already. .. Big Grin

Is this a fact, i am not aware of this requirement........ crying Gross

The goal is to jab u annually
when u protest too loudly it rebranded as a flu shot.
even if u don't get sudden death ur immunity might carput putting u in danger like HIV drug
they turn around and say see they work hopefully simple mosquito bites might not become raging fires

(15-12-2022, 05:15 PM)singlon Wrote:  The goal is to jab u annually
when u protest too loudly it rebranded as a flu shot.

That is a deception........akin to cheating....... Angry

(15-12-2022, 05:10 PM)debono Wrote:  Is this a fact, i am not aware of this requirement........ crying Gross

It is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help me God from this fellow who kept questioning my honesty. ...  Confused

Carl Jung

there is another deception covid pill
theyy r HIV drug meaning damage urimmunity
meaning u have no record of encountering the new challenge
detox means to change like using a soap in the process of change many r torn down and rebuild sufferings.

(15-12-2022, 05:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, everyday you take 3 meals still kena hungery. If dun take aso kena. So how

Nowadays I only take 2 meals lah! Big Grin Hungry then hungry lah!

How real vaccine works one shot BuayTio liao.
Lans mati all recalls stop works.

Go for Sinovav, best in town lah.
No fever no body ache after vaccination.
Still got expert endorsement.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ents-study

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

no uLo tarik teh-tarik snake and ladders get ur annual flu shot
those administrating the process must sign dat they understood wat they r doing
can be charged if malice found.

(15-12-2022, 05:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Go for Sinovav, best in town lah.

When my wife and myself went for the 2nd booster, all other vaccines are not available.......only Mordena is available........ crying

(15-12-2022, 05:46 PM)debono Wrote:  When my wife and myself went for the 2nd booster, all other vaccines are not available.......only Mordena is available........ crying

I dare not go for moderna, make me fever for 3 days.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-12-2022, 05:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I dare not go for moderna, make me fever for 3 days.

Every body's reaction to this vaccination is different........some mild, some without any trouble and some more severe cases....... Laughing Gesti-109

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-12-2022, 05:53 PM)debono Wrote:  Every body's reaction to this vaccination is different........some mild, some without any trouble and some more severe cases....... Laughing Gesti-109

You got see the ST picture I post, you got count how many types of vaccines now in the market. These are only part of them.
Take the mild vaccine is now the safer bet.

(15-12-2022, 05:53 PM)debono Wrote:  Every body's reaction to this vaccination is different........some mild, some without any trouble and some more severe cases....... Laughing Gesti-109

The danger is what happen after one or two years later. Heard some got itches all over the body and they suspect it is the cause the accumulated toxic from 3 or 4 dozes of mRNA. ..... Confused

Carl Jung

(15-12-2022, 06:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The danger is what happen after one or two years later. Heard some got itches all over the body and they suspect it is the cause the accumulated toxic from 3 or 4 dozes of mRNA. ..... Confused

It remains to be seen.........we just need to wait and see the ill effects of the vaccines....... Laughing Gesti-109

siBuaysi waBuaywa Buay chuanque tioSoonbud(spikeProteine-ed)
oxygen flows to extremities hindered send gooseBums across the skins
like ants running over

(15-12-2022, 05:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Go for Sinovav, best in town lah.

Very unusual to see such leepork on sheettimes

My first two shot Sinovac bo tachi. Third they say must take Pfizer so I take chu taichi ah but not so serious just arm sour more, fever longer then go away

(15-12-2022, 06:29 PM)sgh Wrote:  My first two shot Sinovac bo tachi. Third they say must take Pfizer so I take chu taichi ah but not so serious just arm sour more, fever longer then go away

Sinovac must take 3 jabs for primary series. Booster can be the mRNA vac or Novavax. Why you go take mRNA? Asking for tai chi?

(15-12-2022, 06:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The danger is what happen after one or two years later. Heard some got itches all over the body and they suspect it is the cause the accumulated toxic from 3 or 4 dozes of mRNA. ..... Confused

We will never know the long term effects cos we can never prove that it is due to the vaccines. That's why all these big pharma and gahmen are so confident in pushing it.

Those who took already no need to worry. You cannot do anything anyway.