Is Princess Cove R&F a good buy?

Got friend ask me to combine and buy one unit.
Really doubt this is a good buy. It's just cheap and price will keep falling

He argue walking distancevto the new MRT station once MRT is in price will surge and rental will go up. Nearest JB condo to Singapore ...nearest by swimming!

I told him will think about it.

https://myrfprincesscove.com/en

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: 3BzJjNW.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Phase 1 better. Built on solid land, nearest to citysq, ciq and rts, below got groceries and eateries.

(04-01-2024, 06:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Phase 1 better. Built on solid land, nearest to citysq, ciq and rts, below got groceries and eateries.

Phase 1 is still available 

[Image: Qdok8gw.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20240104-184648-Chrome.jpg]

These are the best. Shopes groceries eateries bus stops are right below them. Nearest to citisq and etc.

Tan Kin Kian bought a unit here right? The guards will salute him Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I went there. Not many shops are in operation, right?

According to this guy, Phase 2 is preferred because it will block the view of Phase 1 to the sea.

(04-01-2024, 07:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  According to this guy, Phase 2 is preferred because it will block the view of Phase 1 to the sea.

The sea is pitch dark at night, nothing to see.

Some ppl dun like reclaimed land, so that cud be a concern. Aso they're further away from ciq

[Image: Screenshot-20240104-200945-Chrome.jpg]

Rnf city night views not bad. Can see partial sea views on the left and right. Sometimes aso got firework

(04-01-2024, 07:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  According to this guy, Phase 2 is preferred because it will block the view of Phase 1 to the sea.

This guy is quite stupid
After showing the showroom 
He didn’t leave behind his contact 
So, how to contact him?

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

Depends on the purpose of your purchase. If buy to live then ok. If buy for investment then forget it.

Ignore List: Oyk

Lousy ROI. Lousy rental yield. 
Problematic govt non stop changing policies for foreign buyers.. Especially for Singaporean. 

If you are a Malay, probably has relatives over there. Still can get help. 

If you are a Chinese Singaporean without connection in Malaysia. 
Nope, better consider other bigger countries with cheaper options. Cheers!

10 years down the road, if the place got run down, lifts spoilt frequently, then how? RTS is not MRT, you still need to clear customs both ends.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(05-01-2024, 06:59 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  

Why did you sell it before the RTS is build?

(05-01-2024, 07:18 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  No bullshit lar

Wadihana Condo, freehold 3 bedder 1600 to 1,800 sq ft

Only around RM 550K last Nov

[Image: Ed6Zrno.png]

Please read my posting ...I said I think princess cove is a bad idea. I nvr said I want to buy.

Anyway why you so GG to sell before RTS and get lower price?

Never buy Condo in Malaysia esp JB...Your neighbors will be all funny wierdo people from sg..china..india..etc..and very poor Management people MCST running...after 7 years your estate will look like shit. Everythinf will be defective here and there and abusing of facilities.. there will be frequent water issues...light electrical issue...noise issue..water seepage issue..all these will take a long time years to resolved because of malaysia style management
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Buy Buy Buy ...chip chip...with MRT near by ..even MrT breakdown you can walk back to SG or Swim over

(05-01-2024, 07:39 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Never buy Condo in Malaysia esp JB...Your neighbors will be all funny wierdo people from sg..china..india..etc..and very poor Management people MCST running...after 7 years your estate will look like shit. Everythinf will be defective here and there and abusing of facilities.. there will be frequent water issues...light electrical issue...noise issue..water seepage issue..all these will take a long time years to resolved because of malaysia style management

Thanks for the reminder.

Only people I know who bought Condo in JB are TKL and Jac ...both lost $$

(05-01-2024, 07:40 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

Before you buy a CHEAP condo in JB

For own stay or for investment now and future own stay

Do not be a stupid fcuk like sgbuffett

Do your own homework first

For investment, only criteria is ROI and capital appreciation and currency risks

For own stay after retirement, you need to consider MEDICAL care in JB vs Singapore

You will be dead in you have a heart attack in JB

And if you are 75 like tkl, buy JB properties for fcuk?

You could be dead before TOP

I did not buy...you are the one who bought not just 1 but multiple units.

So you are the moron!

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

[Image: Screenshot-20240105-092041-Chrome.jpg]

Or consider this one. Top soon, no any of the above problems, and no worry of stealing of lift. But a bit expensive

(04-01-2024, 06:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Got friend ask me to combine and buy one unit.

Buying a house can share with a friend and buy one unit ah? Sounds very gayish leh.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Why buy condos in JB when you can get spacious freehold bungalow and semi-D over there?

Learn from your idol mr loo.

Or just rent one.

https://youtu.be/oYyr3s8caLg?si=DuQ5iUrwbV3kpOq1
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

PC was a old project la..
Good buy no need to keep on asking over here... Big Grin

Cannot sell so must non stop promoting it.

(05-01-2024, 11:44 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Why buy condos in JB when you can get spacious freehold bungalow and semi-D over there?

Learn from your idol mr loo.

Or just rent one.

https://youtu.be/oYyr3s8caLg?si=DuQ5iUrwbV3kpOq1

if you buy a FH or Semi D...they have new problems....1 the house needs protection, 2 need neighbours help to over look 3 more cost to maintain

vs a condo...you lockup and go

If two friends buy, there is a risk of back-out later on. It is better to have a legal agreement. To save money, treat all your friends to a meal. In front of everyone, announce your decision.

My friend asked me to join him on an overseas purchase. I insist and insist not to even after much pressure. Luckily didn't buy it. The pandemic came, estimated 3 years empty. Will face the cash flow problem.

For JB, everything is done in JB, no GST.

My cambodia Unit not sure gain money or not...

[Image: Screenshot-20240110-115111-Chrome.jpg]

Heard from official source the very tall office building will be built as planned. What's the implication? And when rts ready in 2026?

Actually it's not a bad idea to spend a couple of days here each month. Relax and 吃吃喝喝,吃香喝辣

[Image: Screenshot-20240110-202451-Chrome.jpg]

Now traffic along bke towards causeway quite heavy