Is wiser to ' act poor "

(21-04-2024, 03:15 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  We all know who is the biggest bullshitter here and it's me the jiuhu mutha fugging ranjiao bin liar.

We know that. Smile

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(21-04-2024, 03:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We know that. Smile

Using infantile tactics and amending my posts doesn't con anyone here, CECA pukimak LIAR.

(21-04-2024, 03:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Talk is easy...grandmother at 100 yrs old can give a long verbal abuse enough to put many ah bengs to shame!

But ask her type one sentence can take hours lah....you my friend is definitely 80...at most 50 and below! Take it as a compliment!  Big Grin

50 and with many similarities to Lky when he was in his 80s is not compliment but flattery. 不敢当. Wink

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

In my humble opinion, most wealthy S'poreans do act poor. I have seen many of them at car showrooms belonging to Mercedes, BMW, Lexus etc. decked out in T-shirts, shorts and slippers making their purchases. LOL!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(22-04-2024, 01:42 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  In my humble opinion, most wealthy S'poreans do act poor. I have seen many of them at car showrooms belonging to Mercedes, BMW, Lexus etc. decked out in T-shirts, shorts and slippers making their purchases. LOL!

Smile Hard to say now a days rah, Some wear Luxury branded clothings , accessories but really buy NEW car , Not 2nd hand one hor.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(22-04-2024, 01:42 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  In my humble opinion, most wealthy S'poreans do act poor. I have seen many of them at car showrooms belonging to Mercedes, BMW, Lexus etc. decked out in T-shirts, shorts and slippers making their purchases. LOL!

(22-04-2024, 02:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Hard to say now a days rah, Some wear Luxury branded clothings , accessories but really buy NEW car , Not 2nd hand one hor.

This morning at a hawker centre I saw a middle aged fat man in a white round neck tshirt and a beige khaki shorts walking on sandals then I heard the table cleaner said, "Tua Towkay lai liao" lah! Big Grin

(22-04-2024, 02:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  This morning at a hawker centre I saw a middle aged fat man in a white round neck tshirt and a beige khaki shorts walking on sandals then I heard the table cleaner said, "Tua Towkay lai liao" lah! Big Grin

You also act poor ah?     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(22-04-2024, 02:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  This morning at a hawker centre I saw a middle aged fat man in a white round neck tshirt and a beige khaki shorts walking on sandals then I heard the table cleaner said, "Tua Towkay lai liao" lah! 

The only people I see wearing formal branded clothing at designer goods stores are the sales staff. LOL!

(19-04-2024, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Just learn from my Rich Uncle. He also act poor.

Can start planning/dreaming of what to do if one day yr uncle's lawyer calls you up and tell you yr uncle had given you a check of $2m.

(22-04-2024, 02:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  This morning at a hawker centre I saw a middle aged fat man in a white round neck tshirt and a beige khaki shorts walking on sandals then I heard the table cleaner said, "Tua Towkay lai liao" lah! Big Grin

How does a person walk on his sandals? He would have to line them up for a significant distance before walking from point A to point B.

Go hawker centre rich people don’t wear tie and whole suit lah
Disguise as poor or people will mock see bei how lian.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-04-2024, 08:37 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Go hawker centre rich people don’t wear tie and whole suit lah Disguise as poor or people will mock see bei how lian.

I told me children to dress simply when going into Malaysia. However, their idea of dressing down is wearing a Polo Ralph T-shirt, Tommy Hilfiger bermudas and Birkenstock sandals!  LOL!

(23-04-2024, 08:42 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I told me children to dress simply when going into Malaysia. However, their idea of dressing down is wearing a Polo Ralph T-shirt, Tommy Hilfiger bermudas and Birkenstock sandals!  LOL!

As long don’t drive expensive car into Malaysia

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-04-2024, 08:46 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  As long don’t drive expensive car into Malaysia

If the only car that the family possesses is a luxury make, then they shouldn't drive into JB.