Is wiser to ' act poor "

(20-04-2024, 11:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I said I washed dishes but nobody believed. Rolleyes

Wear rolex wash dishes wor....limbey also don believe!

(20-04-2024, 02:11 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U can’t claim u r poor must act rich or u will be poor forever heard ple said so.
Poor or rich ple got eyes to see n smell lah

Where and how to smell? Smell armpit, undies or panty? Big Grin

(19-04-2024, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Just learn from my Rich Uncle. He also act poor.

Depending on the reasons lah. To avoid ppl from asking you to lend them money, it's a gd reason. Or if you enjoy being poor and to attract attention, that's ok too, same as those who act rich.

(20-04-2024, 02:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Depending on the reasons lah. To avoid ppl from asking you to lend them money, it's a gd reason. Or if you enjoy being poor and to attract attention, that's ok too, same as those who act rich.

Rich people don go around telling people they own fanciful car, stay in condo or landed, have children attending prestigious school! ....if he says it one time...you might believe him...but say too many times..it becomes a lie!

(20-04-2024, 02:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Wear rolex wash dishes wor....limbey also don believe!

That's a photoshopped picture by Aiptasia. We know how dishonest Aiptasia can get. Don't trust a person who didn't turn up not once but thrice. Seriously... cannot be trusted.  nudie

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-04-2024, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Just learn from my Rich Uncle. He also act poor.

JH gias also like to act poor.
You don’t see them 穿金戴银 in JH.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-04-2024, 02:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Depending on the reasons lah. To avoid ppl from asking you to lend them money, it's a gd reason. Or if you enjoy being poor and to attract attention, that's ok too, same as those who act rich.

Smile The Most STUPID are those I feel " no money yet wanna stay Condo also wanna own a car and want to drive a Luxury car " behind own lots of debts. These type of people end up go Depression etc one day is they ask for it themselves. Don't blame PAP , Govt, Don't blame the global economics , even your company suddenly retrench you etc.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-04-2024, 02:37 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Where and how to smell? Smell armpit, undies or panty? Big Grin

Tiagong Badtardlo2 likes to smell granny's panties from Tiongkok. Rolleyes

(20-04-2024, 02:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile The Most STUPID are those I feel " no money yet wanna stay Condo also wanna own a car and want to drive a Luxury car " behind own lots of debts. These type of people end up go Depression etc one day is they ask for it themselves. Don't blame PAP , Govt, Don't blame the global economics , even your company suddenly retrench you etc.

Yalo. Like your super rich but humble uncle he never showed off his wealth

(20-04-2024, 02:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's a photoshopped picture by Aiptasia. We know how dishonest Aiptasia can get. Don't trust a person who didn't turn up not once but thrice. Seriously... cannot be trusted.  nudie

No lah..the 2 pics you took..where got photoshop.. it was crystal clear...smooth hands with rollie! 
Later part it was photoshopped! 

If wash dishes can earn one rolex..pls gai siao

(20-04-2024, 02:37 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Where and how to smell? Smell armpit, undies or panty? Big Grin

Some people Got body smell never bath

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(20-04-2024, 03:01 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Some people Got body smell never bath

Ah neh's smell most powerful!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(20-04-2024, 11:10 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya doesn't matter lah. You look up or look down make no difference

There is a big difference if you are looking up here!

[Image: Queue.jpg]

Jac Lau loves to act rich when he is not rich

[Image: CPF-account-status-01-Jan-24.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-04-2024, 02:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No lah..the 2 pics you took..where got photoshop.. it was crystal clear...smooth hands with rollie! 

Why chiu sho simpur minded huan ah?

If peepur show chiu a peekture of an 80 year old man, and the hand is smooth smooth huan, chiu should noe that the peekture is fake!   Rolleyes

Go out poor,, at home King

(21-04-2024, 08:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Why chiu sho simpur minded huan ah?

If peepur show chiu a peekture of an 80 year old man, and the hand is smooth smooth huan, chiu should noe that the peekture is fake!   Rolleyes

Ranjiao you understand  Big Grin most 80 yrs old elders are not very lucid..
They don come to this forum and give a good account or explanation of their thoughts...
But you surely can write some meaningful grandmother stories at time...torturous to read at times because they are too long winded liao

80 yrs old ah cek likes to keep it short and simpur  Big Grin

(20-04-2024, 02:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yalo. Like your super rich but humble uncle he never showed off his wealth

Smile My Rich Uncle is like a " Hidden Dragon " No body know he is rich only his clients. and of course come relatives. He all along don't have much friends this is why no much people know he is Dam Rich.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-04-2024, 05:10 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There is a big difference if you are looking up here!

[Image: Queue.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240413-145246.jpg]

Sometimes I look out to ease digital eye strain. Wonder how you do it?

(20-04-2024, 02:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Wear rolex wash dishes wor....limbey also don believe!

Maybe China made?😳

tomorrow will be a better day

(21-04-2024, 10:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile My Rich Uncle is like a " Hidden Dragon " No body know he is rich only his clients. and of course come relatives. He all along don't have much friends this is why no much people know he is Dam Rich.

How u know he is rich ? Shows u his bank book?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(21-04-2024, 10:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile My Rich Uncle is like a " Hidden Dragon " No body know he is rich only his clients. and of course come relatives. He all along don't have much friends this is why no much people know he is Dam Rich.

Must plp more so he'd pass some wealth to you, maybe his big car or one of his big houses

(21-04-2024, 09:37 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ranjiao you understand  Big Grin most 80 yrs old elders are not very lucid..
They don come to this forum and give a good account or explanation of their thoughts...
But you surely can write some meaningful grandmother stories at time...torturous to read at times because they are too long winded liao

80 yrs old ah cek likes to keep it short and simpur  Big Grin

LKY was still giving speeches and taking Q&A at international forums when he was in his 80s.

We have similarities which don't end there. There are more.   Rolleyes

(21-04-2024, 10:32 AM)surfer Wrote:  Maybe China made?😳

Where's cityhantun and Maothink? You are saying that the motherland makes counterfeits? Rolleyes

(21-04-2024, 10:47 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Must plp more so he'd pass some wealth to you, maybe his big car or one of his big houses

Those filthy rich towkays always wearing singlets, shorts and sandals walking everywhere damn poor lah! Big Grin

Maybe got ppl want to borrow money from him

If yr long lost friends suddenly called you, they must be up to no good. So quickly tell them you recently bought a car or a house with cash, and now very jialat

(21-04-2024, 11:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  LKY was still giving speeches and taking Q&A at international forums when he was in his 80s.

We have similarities which don't end there. There are more.   Rolleyes

Talk is easy...grandmother at 100 yrs old can give a long verbal abuse enough to put many ah bengs to shame!

But ask her type one sentence can take hours lah....you my friend is definitely 80...at most 50 and below! Take it as a compliment!  Big Grin

(20-04-2024, 02:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's a photoshopped picture by Aiptasia. We know how dishonest Aiptasia can get. Don't trust a person who didn't turn up not once but thrice. Seriously... cannot be trusted.  nudie

We all know who is the biggest bullshitter here and it's you the CECA mutha fugging pundek liar.

(20-04-2024, 02:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No lah..the 2 pics you took..where got photoshop.. it was crystal clear...smooth hands with rollie! 

Oyk the CECA pukimak can't even remember his own lies  Laughing

(21-04-2024, 03:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Talk is easy...grandmother at 100 yrs old can give a long verbal abuse enough to put many ah bengs to shame!

But ask her type one sentence can take hours lah....you my friend is definitely 80...at most 50 and below! Take it as a compliment!  Big Grin

Tiu nia seng - the CCB lying pukimak Oyk is a middle age fat arse CECA who loves to bullshite his way in internet forums but he is too dense to know that we can all see through his bullshite stories and mock him gao gao.   Laughing