Is wiser to ' act poor "

Smile Just learn from my Rich Uncle. He also act poor.

(19-04-2024, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Just learn from my Rich Uncle. He also act poor.

if you stay in landed property, how to act poor ?

if you drive big car, how to act poor ?

because people will know you act poor

https://youtube.com/shorts/Dg2L9W54mkM?s...b3r3TO8OJt

Like this guy? Guandong has many like him

(19-04-2024, 07:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/Dg2L9W54mkM?s...b3r3TO8OJt

Act one rah. But China is true got many REAL rich ones. Not like in SG funny is poor wanna act rich. End up than complain no much money???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-04-2024, 07:11 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if you stay in landed property, how to act poor ?

if you drive big car, how to act poor ?

because people will know you act poor

Smile Stay in OLD Landed house never do renovation but is DAM RICH
Never park Big car outside don't even own a car. Walk to the nearest bus stop take bus but is DAM RICH.

(19-04-2024, 07:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/Dg2L9W54mkM?s...b3r3TO8OJt

For your buddy to see ah

(19-04-2024, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Just learn from my Rich Uncle. He also act poor.

Usually low self esteem and those who like to act rich or poor or act machiam real usually think too much.

In SG, most don't give a F...k about u. Act normal. Focus yourself and not too much other opinions else u cannot make it even if u rich.

Smile

(19-04-2024, 07:57 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Usually low self esteem and those who like to act rich or poor or act machiam real usually think too much.

In SG, most don't give a F...k about u. Act normal. Focus yourself and not too much other opinions else u cannot make it even if u rich.

Smile You don't know how hypocrites people now a days.

How to act poor or rich ?
One look know already

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

My friend’s parent left him the terrace house which he grew up in. Now he is only a blue collar. He don’t have spare cash to Reno let alone the property tax.

(19-04-2024, 08:06 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  My friend’s parent left him the terrace house which he grew up in. Now he is only a blue collar. He don’t have spare cash to Reno let alone the property tax.

Smile he should sell off to be honest. If cannot maintain it.

Govt will tell the same to him too if he happen got financial problem seek for Govt help.

Yes, it's hard to be humble
When you're perfect in every way. 
Song by Mac Davis

So you are rich lah! Big Grin

(19-04-2024, 08:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So you are rich lah! Big Grin

Smile I don't have BIG Car or stay in BIG Landed house. I not rich rah . I indeed poor.

(19-04-2024, 08:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I don't have BIG Car or stay in BIG Landed house.  I not rich rah . I indeed poor.

I know you act poor lah! Big Grin

(19-04-2024, 08:52 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I know you act poor lah! Big Grin

One time bought 4 cartons of cig not poor lah

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Rich how to act poor? If you ceo or chairman of a bank or big listed company like Wee or Li Ka Chng where everyone knows, how to act poor? If Ong Beng runs around in a pair of Chinaman tua lanpar pants, singlet and riding an old antique bicycle and tell everyone he very poor, you believe ah? 
Your uncle hosay boh?      Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-04-2024, 09:44 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Rich how to act poor? If you ceo or chairman of a bank or big listed company like Wee or Li Ka Chng where everyone knows, how to act poor? If Ong Beng runs around in a pair of Chinaman tua lanpar pants, singlet and riding an old antique bicycle and tell everyone he very poor, you believe ah? 
Your uncle hosay boh?      Rolleyes

Smile they cannot act poor because in the first place already “ show off “ telling the whole world they are rich earn a lot . There are many real rich on par with them just keep quiet. They don’t even let media publish their info.

(19-04-2024, 09:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile they cannot act poor because in the first place already “ show off “ telling the whole world they are rich earn a lot . There are many real rich on par with them just keep quiet. They don’t even let media publish their info.

Dun talk rubbish lah. How to hide when you are owner of a MNC, hotel or bank? Unless those not so rich owning some shops or running some shady businesses lah.     Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(19-04-2024, 09:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile they cannot act poor because in the first place already “ show off “ telling the whole world they are rich earn a lot . There are many real rich on par with them just keep quiet. They don’t even let media publish their info.
I forgot there is one kind very very rich but act very very poor. Plenty in China and these are those corrupt govt officials.  Rolleyes

Carl Jung

Those who act poor are "old money".  They have no need to boast. The most boastful are the HDB upgraders and those who just purchased their 1st car which is probably a used vehicle bearing new plates.  LOL!

(19-04-2024, 10:12 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Those who act poor are "old money".  They have no need to boast. The most boastful are the HDB upgraders and those who just purchased their 1st car which is probably a used vehicle bearing new plates.  LOL!

Smile Actually some rich downgrade to HDB. Is not they don't have money or what.

(19-04-2024, 10:12 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Those who act poor are "old money".  They have no need to boast. The most boastful are the HDB upgraders and those who just purchased their 1st car which is probably a used vehicle bearing new plates.  LOL!

After you'd upgraded, now it's yr turn to look down on others? Why like that

https://youtube.com/shorts/dE4Dwc8QD2w?s...mwA7Sej-K9

How come some ppl think that others are always looking at them with envied eyes, just because they have upgraded to a condo and owned a "big" car? Pls lah.. nobody really cares.

Ignore List: Oyk

(20-04-2024, 10:21 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  After you'd upgraded, now it's yr turn to look down on others? Why like that

I have never looked down on you.

(20-04-2024, 11:06 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have never looked down on you.

Aiya doesn't matter lah. You look up or look down make no difference

I said I washed dishes but nobody believed. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-04-2024, 10:37 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come some ppl think that others are always looking at them with envied eyes, just because they have upgraded to a condo and owned a "big" car? Pls lah.. nobody really cares.

Strangers may not. Even colleagues may not although they might gossip about it for a while. But siblings and relatives...

I guess you would never understand, being an only child and still single at age 58. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-04-2024, 08:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I don't have BIG Car or stay in BIG Landed house.  I not rich rah . I indeed poor.

U can’t claim u r poor must act rich or u will be poor forever heard ple said so.
Poor or rich ple got eyes to see n smell lah

☝️