Man uses penknife to dismantle gantry barrier to let car through

The problem with those barrier free system is you duno the fee is deducted. When you realize it hasn't, gotta gostan, take out yr cash card and tap it manually. If not, a warning letter will be sent to you asking you to pay up. No fine for the first warning

(30-05-2024, 04:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Building and condo car parks ofc hv security guards to attend to, but no all outdoor carparks. So the next time when you see a crazy nut standing and crying next to a failed barrier you know he is ok. 

The next time I see a bald headed man carrying a portrait of this woman below, I know that you are that not-so-bright person:

[Image: avatar_3360.jpg?dateline=1714358576]

(30-05-2024, 04:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There will always be some idiot around in such situations. The gantry refused to go up at a basement carpark exit in a shopping mall once, but despite signalling to the Caucasian woman driver behind me, she proceeded to honk me loudly. Reversing usually helps to activate the stalled gantry, but that same person honked even louder when I signalled to her and put my gear to reverse. OMG! 

🤣
Once a subaru chasing my car ass going up in Lucky Plaza merry-go-round car park. Whenever we stopped for the front car to reverse parking, he will blow his exhaust pipe to max.
Broom, broom, broom..😂
Many amazing drivers in town..🤭