Israel's actions : A disgrace for civilisation!

(10-03-2024, 05:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He and His Father are One lah! So He is God lah! Big Grin Mary knew that Jesus was the Son of God as the angel had spoken to her lah! Jesus said that He only said and did whatever His Father sent Him to say and do lah!

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...10%3A30-38&version=NIV

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

(10-03-2024, 05:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I admit that I'm a sinful man lah! 

We are all sinful by nature. However, I am not a murderer, rapist and kidnapper who claims to be a "freedom fighter" who uses my own people as human shields. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(10-03-2024, 03:32 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Jews do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah (Saviour) so they do not accept that the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are one (The Holy Trinity).

Lao pei and son are one? You and your lao pei also the same person?

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-03-2024, 06:13 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  History continues lah! Big Grin ALL Muslims will be destroyed 1 day lah!

As per Quran Jesus,Moses, David , Solomon were Muslim.Islam and Muslim are old as first human on this universe.
Quran and Nation(Ummah) of Muhammad are new,1445 years old.if you think all of them are destroyed one day,It is not possible as there are 1.8 billion which had only one follower 1445 years ago.
[+] 1 user Likes Hope's post

(10-03-2024, 01:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Christians and Jews have the same god. Dun tell me you dunno that.

You are wrong.
Only Jesus and Jews have same God.Not Christian and Jews.Because Jesus didn’t follow Trinity

(10-03-2024, 06:10 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The Palestinians are the descendants of Ishmael lah! Big Grin Ishmael was the older brother of Isaac lah! Abraham and Sarah chased Ishmael and his mother Hagar away lah!

Palestinian and most of other Muslim are not the descendant of Ishmael.
Only Muhammad and his family and tribe are descendants of Ishmael.
Are you a descendants of Issac?you may be a Chinese or Indian, Can you prove if you are a descendant of Issac.

(10-03-2024, 02:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jews don't accept Jesus is God lah! Big Grin They're wrong lah!

They are right not accepting a human as a God.
They are wrong because they did not accept him as the messiah

(10-03-2024, 05:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He and His Father are One lah! So He is God lah! Big Grin Mary knew that Jesus was the Son of God as the angel had spoken to her lah! Jesus said that He only said and did whatever His Father sent Him to say and do lah!

So that verse in John 20:17 is wrong? That verse recorded Jesus's exact words to Mary when he said he was going to his God. 

Should I disbelieve John 20:17 which states Jesus has a God?
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(10-03-2024, 06:06 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...10%3A30-38&version=NIV

EvertonDiehard already brought up that verse and then he ran away when I told him Jesus also said he and the disciples were also one just as he and the Father are one.

So much fairy tales, go to a children forum and talk lah.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

https://youtu.be/lPXuM9_SLP4?si=TQcb_ECmLWuqOd1s

(10-03-2024, 07:41 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So that verse in John 20:17 is wrong? That verse recorded Jesus's exact words to Mary when he said he was going to his God. 

Should I disbelieve John 20:17 which states Jesus has a God?

I can't force you to believe or not lah! Big Grin I just quoted from the Bible lah!

资源短缺、内部混乱,巴以局势已到达了临界点!