K- Drama worth waiting for . . . .

(29-08-2021, 12:35 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Squid Game... Don't know what deadly game this is... starring Gong Yoo
https://youtu.be/CZpl1qHXFqI

Ok . . .will keep this in my que.

So far, this is still my favorite action thriller, surpassing Vizenco although it was a drama in 2019. 

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(05-09-2021, 02:28 PM)Ola Wrote:  Ok . . .will keep this in my que.

So far, this is still my favorite action thriller, surpassing Vizenco although it was a drama in 2019. 

Yup good action all round... m waiting for part 2

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(29-08-2021, 11:34 AM)Ola Wrote:  Some1 recommended me Vicenzo more than 1 mth ago.

I think the CEO of Babel has more energy skills than the main actor. Even Inzaghi is cutter than him.

But overall, lawyer fighting the bad classic story. The best of this Drama is their long list of spanish, classical, movie effects . . .  67 songs in total.

This series is not bad. I watched because the main character is normally very well suited. ( the cutting and well tailored suits)

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-09-2021, 02:36 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Yup good action all round... m waiting for part 2

This also has part II? No wonder the drama short short, all 16 episodes for the past 2 years.

I am also waiting for < Alice > Season II.  One of its kind in Sci-fi Time Travel.

(12-09-2021, 03:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  This also has part II? No wonder the drama short short, all 16 episodes for the past 2 years.

I am also waiting for <  Alice > Season II.  One of its kind in Sci-fi Time Travel.

Ya Vagabond got part 2... think Suzy lost her memory n Lee is trying to infiltrate n save her... 
Alice ... I didn't watch... Nice?

(12-09-2021, 03:35 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Ya Vagabond got part 2... think Suzy lost her memory n Lee is trying to infiltrate n save her... 

I rate Vagabond 9/10 and this Drama < Alice > also 9/10.

The storyline is very interesting, keeps you in suspense all the way but the actor not as handsome like Song Joong Ki.  I don't even know who is he.  

But the main actress and supporting actress are pretty. 

Managed to find another trailer which has more exciting screens, but in Hindi- 

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(12-09-2021, 03:35 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Ya Vagabond got part 2... think Suzy lost her memory n Lee is trying to infiltrate n save her... 

Watchable.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(13-09-2021, 07:45 AM)Levin Wrote:  Watchable.
No news about Vagabond 2.

New upcoming series The Veil starting on September 17.

https://youtu.be/8cKsZOshphY

Starring Jun Ji-hyun, Ju Ji-hoon

Now watching drama become a new norm for everyone include baby

(19-08-2021, 04:10 PM)Levin Wrote:  This one also in my super huge queue. Just not in the front though. Too much stuff to watch.

Finished watching penthouse

(12-09-2021, 04:46 PM)Ola Wrote:  I rate Vagabond 9/10 and this Drama < Alice > also 9/10.

The storyline is very interesting, keeps you in suspense all the way but the actor not as handsome like Song Joong Ki.  I don't even know who is he.  

But the main actress and supporting actress are pretty. 

Managed to find another trailer which has more exciting screens, but in Hindi- 

U from Mumbai slump ??

(19-09-2021, 08:10 AM)EXBB Wrote:  Finished watching penthouse

All 3 seasons containing 46 episodes?

Another quite interesting series just started.....ONE THE WOMAN ( leading actress Lee Hanee ) . Quite humorous at times and credible acting by her.

(05-09-2021, 02:37 PM)surfer Wrote:  This series is not bad. I watched because the main character is normally very well suited. ( the cutting and well tailored suits)

Whatever is by Song Joong Ki  . .. .can watch.  All got standard.

If nothing to do, can watch this light hearted drama with potato chips. 

(22-08-2021, 10:51 AM)surfer Wrote:  Vagabond.

Quote:Ola

Ok . . .will keep this in my que.

Finally finished Vagabond last night. Great show. Will most probably make my top 10 for this year.

The bad about the show is that the lead character is Hollywoodized, meaning he has this special protective field that bullets cannot penetrate. In real life, he would most probably be dead early in the show. But if one does not mind that, great show. If you like action with twists, go for this show. Open ending though.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(25-09-2021, 07:51 AM)Levin Wrote:  Finally finished Vagabond last night. Great show. Will most probably make my top 10 for this year.

The bad about the show is that the lead character is Hollywoodized, meaning he has this special protective field that bullets cannot penetrate. In real life, he would most probably be dead early in the show. But if one does not mind that, great show. If you like action with twists, go for this show. Open ending though.

Probably there will be a sequel series 2.

(19-09-2021, 01:12 PM)Ola Wrote:  Whatever is by Song Joong Ki  . .. .can watch.  All got standard.

If nothing to do, can watch this light hearted drama with potato chips. 

Quite enjoyable to pass time.

(14-09-2021, 10:35 AM)surfer Wrote:  New upcoming series The Veil starting on September 17.

So far the first 2 episodes already very interesting . Quite good (my opinion)

Third episode aired on internet.

Squid game ..Nice drama
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

Hometown Cha cha not english audio in Netflix...

(25-09-2021, 09:49 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Hometown Cha cha not english audio in Netflix...

Got English audio version on Netflix? I always avoid them. I prefer Korean with Chinese subtitles. English subtitles is ok too if modern drama and not those historical ones.

Are the meow meows smelly?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-09-2021, 10:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are the meow meows smelly?

Meow meow??

From the Director of < Train to Busan >, here is a story about Cult Leader . . .

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/sotong...d-game?amp

(29-08-2021, 12:35 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Squid Game... Don't know what deadly game this is... starring Gong Yoo
https://youtu.be/CZpl1qHXFqI

Wah seh!

A few days ago, SCMP reported how popular this drama was.

And today, SG reported real live Squid Game on MRT platform.

Global Netflix hit Squid Game sparks craze in S'pore, Entertainment News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

I think Channel U is going to air Alice soon. Looking forward to it!

(02-10-2021, 11:11 AM)Ola Wrote:  Wah seh!

A few days ago, SCMP reported how popular this drama was.

And today, SG reported real live Squid Game on MRT platform.

Global Netflix hit Squid Game sparks craze in S'pore, Entertainment News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Got time will catch this show... only 9 episodes one hr show... can binge watch in a day... 😆