Kazakhstan: Storm garment building, attack police & set fire, similar to HK riot

Kazakhstan garment said foreign force is behind all the violent protests, reporter asked the US if the US is involved, the US was very embarrassed & denied and pointed finger at Russia. It is impossible that Russia is behind this as Kazakhstan is Russia’s ally. 

When you look at the way how protestors storm garment building, attack police, destroy public facilities and set fire…it looks exactly like what happened in HK riot, you know who is behind all these.

Evil Uncle Sam and See Eye Ai loh
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: EF4-AF275-1-E92-4-CD1-966-B-AE7-B05-C8017-D.webp]

anonymous pictures website

(07-01-2022, 12:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Kazakhstan garment said foreign force is behind all the violent protests, reporter asked the US if the US is involved, the US was very embarrassed & denied and pointed finger at Russia. It is impossible that Russia is behind this as Kazakhstan is Russia’s ally. 

When you look at the way how protestors storm garment building, attack police, destroy public facilities and set fire…it looks exactly like what happened in HK riot, you know who is behind all these.

Evil Uncle Sam and See Eye Ai loh

1. Dictators always blame "foreign players" for problems in their own countries because if they don't they themselves are at fault since they control everything.

2. People do not protests violently unless their basic life like food and housing is affected.

3. Storming a govt building is a common practice to say the idea cane from CIA is an insult to the protesters

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

why always assume govt forces are right?…they have guns why cant the opposing side use force?

so libya, syria and somalia govt’s are all righteous and the citizens are all evil rioters?

simple minded fools believe anything..

(07-01-2022, 01:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Dictators always blame "foreign players" for problems in their own countries because if they don't they themselves are at fault since they control everything.

2. People do not protests violently unless their basic life like food and housing is affected.

3. Storming a govt building is a common practice to say the idea cane from CIA is an insult to the protesters

You may want to watch Taiwan’s talkshow on this.

[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

https://youtu.be/CfVGludKPWM

(07-01-2022, 01:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Dictators always blame "foreign players" for problems in their own countries because if they don't they themselves are at fault since they control everything.

How do they get money and weapons without foreign involvement ?

Is this man not telling the truth?

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(07-01-2022, 01:34 PM)lcityhantam Wrote:  How do they get money and weapons without foreign involvement ?

does that mean the govt is right and represent the people? vomit

(07-01-2022, 10:09 AM)kokee Wrote:  commies here support dictatorsip communist, keep bark & lick if so good why they & their family dont go back to china? answer is simple, they want their freedom & right, brainwash you, who care.
country belong to the people, you vote & choose the right one, not slavery serving the moron.
kazakthstan people has thee gut to fight for their children & future, useless prc chinese balless to be slavery?
all these totally shameless commies here.

哈国民众赶走独裁者

哈国民众赶走独裁者

commuist dictators are idol of commies here.

(07-01-2022, 01:34 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  How do they get money and weapons without foreign involvement ?

Ordinary protestors would not be able to break through tight security control of the buildings and break in & set fire in government buildings, these guys are well trained special force funded by foreign power.

Evil empire Disunited Shite of Assmerica is stirring shit …. more karma inbound for Assmerica

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

[Image: 00-F8230-F-3-D6-B-4871-945-B-556030-F0706-D.png]

brainless dum fuk copying and pasting garbage news and making stupid comparisons

(06-01-2022, 04:47 PM)kokee Wrote:  bark lies by this commie, alanis=cityhantum, very easy to tell.
this thread title is totally BS, then this commie will put a "?" to end, he wanted to lie but dare not, so use "?", this is norm in all cityhantum posts.
kazakhsthan what happen? their people wake up, dont want to be slavery under communist, they want their right & freedom, all the people stand forward together to get the communist govt down, that is the way.
compared to kazakhstan people, china people is totally useless & hopeless.

哈薩克民眾抗議共產黨頭領 傳警察倒戈 內閣辭職

哈薩克民眾抗議共產黨頭領 傳警察倒戈 內閣辭職

nobody want riot, but if no riot & be slavery for another 5000 yrs, ok?
If has choice, will they want to sacrify their life?
country belong to the people, not dictators.

[Image: 8-B38-D45-D-4284-4-AD4-B787-B5-A92-E6-A094-D.webp]

https://www.businessinsider.com/kazakhst...2022-1?amp

(07-01-2022, 02:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 00-F8230-F-3-D6-B-4871-945-B-556030-F0706-D.png]

Kazakhstan has huge reserves of fossil fuels too.
But seems like majority of the oil fields ownership are in private companies.
After this riot, Kazakhstan gov should nationalise all the remainder 80% so that the Kazaks can enjoy fuel prices that are not linked to the energy markets.
Otherwise they will be at the mercy of capitalists, something that the stupid rioters failed to see. Laughing 

Energy in Kazakhstan
Quote:KazMunayGas (KMG), the national oil and gas company, was created in 2002 to represent the interests of the state in the oil and gas industry. The oil production development has been made possible largely due to significant foreign investment, primarily from the Netherlands and the US in the early 2000s. In 2010, the Kazakh government took away KMG's responsibility to regulate the sector to enable the company's higher level of involvement in the commercial sector. The government now reserves a majority stake for KMG in all new projects and joint ventures. KMG now controls 20 percent of total oil and gas proved reserves of Kazakhstan and produces 27 percent of total oil and gas condensate and 14 percent of gas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Kazakhstan

This is a very corrupt country. Years ago, a few of my ex-colleagues went there for a business trip. Made to cough up a few hundred US dollars to the customs officer before being allowed to enter. Even the Msia and Indo customs people are not so audacious to quote this level of coffee money.

(07-01-2022, 03:41 PM)starbugs Wrote:  This is a very corrupt country. Years ago, a few of my ex-colleagues went there for a business trip. Made to cough up a few hundred US dollars to the customs officer before being allowed to enter. Even the Msia and Indo customs people are not so audacious to quote this level of coffee money.

Correct but it is a very rich country with beautiful skyscrapers and marble pavement in the capital.

see eye air again

(07-01-2022, 03:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  see eye air again

No eye to see crying

(07-01-2022, 01:45 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  does that mean the govt is right and represent the people? vomit

Kazakhstan's president is elected by the people.

But if dictator, he would have ordered the army to roll over the protestors.. See how fatty kim do to people who oppose him.. Who dare to incite anyone to storm his building.. Today you incite people to storm my building, tomorrow I fire missile at whoever..

So, if the president didn't do that, then it is unfair to call him a dictator.. Maybe my standard of dictator very high, at fatty kim level..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-01-2022, 02:21 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  brainless dum fuk copying and pasting garbage news and making stupid comparisons

You have smarter "fake news"?  Thinking  Rotfl

Kazakhstan is also a center piece of BRI...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(07-01-2022, 05:06 PM)kokee Wrote:  commies here support dictatorsip communist, keep bark & lick if so good why they & their family dont go back to china? answer is simple, they want their freedom & right, brainwash you, who care.
country belong to the people, you vote & choose the right one, not slavery serving the moron.
kazakthstan people has thee gut to fight for their children & future, useless prc chinese balless to be slavery?
all these totally shameless commies here.

哈国民众赶走独裁者

哈国民众赶走独裁者

even kazathstan army & police are on the people side to have a revolution, pm step down, many ministers also go with the people, country belong to the people, not dictator.
the foreign force involve is russia instead, commies here lies & keep shouting is CIA, all these commie liars here bark lies almost in all their posts.
let see this riot will spread to china xinjiang & russia, same problem there, just locate next to each other.

哈萨克斯坦人民起义了!阿拉木图局势恶化,政府大楼和机场被攻占,六四天安门事件重演?伟大领袖人设崩塌,独裁政府紧急求助境外势力介入

哈萨克斯坦人民起义了!阿拉木图局势恶化,政府大楼和机场被攻占,六四天安门事件重演?伟大领袖人设崩塌,独裁政府紧急求助境外势力介入

哈國民眾抗議共產黨頭領 警察倒戈 政府辭職

哈國民眾抗議共產黨頭領 警察倒戈 政府辭職

This is sham for the next phase of the Great Reset where the citizens will rise against tyrannical governments around the world.
NWO will be the result.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-07-19-17-43.png]