Law President who died of cancer wanted to HUNT unvaxxed people

(03-08-2023, 05:54 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2023-07-13-03-28-54.jpg]

In his case, karma dealt him a swift hand Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(03-08-2023, 05:54 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2023-07-13-03-28-54.jpg]

Is he the Lion King in the old forum and the new forum who praises mRNA from top to bottom, non-stop?

If one pushes too hard, the push back will be equally forceful Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

He super pro vax what.
What happened to him?
He's DEAD! What an asshole
[+] 3 users Like Truebluesg's post

Apparently alot of such ppl. Kept cursing those never jabs. Now they are waiting for the karma.

https://youtu.be/eiOfB4e2Qdg
[+] 2 users Like sogo's post

https://rumble.com/embed/v316c7a/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/v3167ql/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/v2z52rm/?pub=4

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-3451586

(10-07-2023, 12:45 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2023-07-09-19-07-09.jpg]

TAKING AWAY THE 'FREEWILL' OF A HUMAN IS A BIG CRIME
GOD DO NOT ALLOW THIS

When's holly jinx's turn?

My FIL until now still unvax and still never kena Covid as if Covid never exist.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(07-09-2023, 09:57 AM)Blin Wrote:  Died also kenna fark. Smile

I had been to some of the tombs of kings and emperors in China.... Beijing, Xian, Guangzhou. As usual, I took my own sweet time to look here look there because I didn't follow a tour which would only give you a bit of time to do a photoshoot and then hurry you up to board the coach to go to another place for another photoshoot.

Those tombs had become so touristy that they hardly looked spooky, not even with those huge coffins on display...and you can actually touch them if you want...which I had no doubt were 20th century replicas.

At one grave(s) in Guangzhou, I saw the sword of the king in a crystal case. And the little small space he was laid to rest. You could tell that that king was not a tall man. A short distance away were where his wife and concubine were laid.

That sword was a symbol of eternal power. Power! The power he wielded, and the men trembling in his presence! And the immense wealth he had. Yet, the grave only told/tells of the king's mortality and defeat in the face of Death. They didn't cremate him, they buried him but he had vanished leaving behind his sword and all his treasures.

Returned to dust.

Apart from God, what is man?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-09-21-at-17-12-57.jpg]

Hope they congratulate each other in heaven

Put the headline the other way.

The vaxxed people who died due to vaccination hunted the late Law President so he died of cancer

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(03-08-2023, 06:47 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  He super pro vax what.
What happened to him?
He's DEAD! What an asshole

Maybe....this one.

Some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 will show signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein or blood in the urine and abnormal blood work.

Studies indicate more than 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, and more than 50% of patients in the intensive care unit with kidney injury may require dialysis. Sperati says early in the pandemic, some hospitals were running short on machines and sterile fluids needed to perform dialysis.

“As general treatments for patients with COVID-19 have improved, the rates of dialysis have decreased. This has helped to alleviate shortages, although intermittent supply chain disruptions remain a concern. (Maybe some is about to bye-bye.  Tongue

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease.” (This is more jalat)

But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the virus. (This is even  more jalat Tongue

Some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 will show signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein or blood in the urine and abnormal blood work.

Studies indicate more than 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, and more than 50% of patients in the intensive care unit with kidney injury may require dialysis. Sperati says early in the pandemic, some hospitals were running short on machines and sterile fluids needed to perform dialysis.

“As general treatments for patients with COVID-19 have improved, the rates of dialysis have decreased. This has helped to alleviate shortages, although intermittent supply chain disruptions remain a concern.

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease,” he says.

But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the virus.

(21-09-2023, 10:19 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 will show signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein or blood in the urine and abnormal blood work.

“As general treatments for patients with COVID-19 have improved, the rates of dialysis have decreased. This has helped to alleviate shortages, although intermittent supply chain disruptions remain a concern.

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease,” he says.

But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the virus.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...by-covid19

IT WAS A SERIOUS'CRIME' TO TAKE AWAY A PERSON'S FREEWILL
IT IS NOT ALLOWED