Lawrence Wong was the one who said RI is a lousy school in parliament!

https://cutt.ly/yEiBXTc

[Image: m0zRDKa.png]
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

Lau Lan Wong from Haig Boys' Primary School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School & VJC leh ..... all good school?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Why Lawrence Wong has never apologised?

This is shocking

LW was one time Ministar of Education???

Shocking

Why was the mic on?

wah episode 2? Rotfl

what ?!?!?! After so many days then they realized it's Lawrence Wong's voice ?!?!? Fcuking slow brains siah.....
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

(18-09-2021, 06:26 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  what ?!?!?! After so many days then they realized it's Lawrence Wong's voice ?!?!? Fcuking slow brains siah.....

Actually, it involves 3 ministars. Not one.

3 Minstars should apologise, not one.

the other two hiding behind pinky's skirt.

Rotfl

Jilat lah.

what talking you? TSL never said anything wrong lah

(18-09-2021, 06:40 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  what talking you? TSL never said anything wrong lah

TSL agreed with the other 2 and quickly said he was from Monk sitting on the Hill

(18-09-2021, 06:51 PM)Stoki Wrote:  TSL agreed with the other 2 and quickly said he was from Monk sitting on the Hill

If I am not wrong, TSL only say he is from Monk's Hill.. So he didn't say anything explicitly that is insulting, unless in his mind, he is trying to say "Monk's Hill is better than RI"..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Singapore girl from Shangrila, Singapore, Intel drops

(18-09-2021, 06:31 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Actually, it involves 3 ministars. Not one.

3 Minstars should apologise, not one.

the other two hiding behind pinky's skirt.

Rotfl

It is extremely difficult to get our ministers to apologize .....

(18-09-2021, 05:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Lau Lan Wong from Haig Boys' Primary School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School & VJC leh ..... all good school?

Rotfl

Smile

LW did not say RI is a lousy school.  He simply said : must have been a lousy school. That means he thinks LMW must have been to a lousy school, not RI. 

How can RI be a lousy school? Think also know already.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

This whole Parliament is a laughing stock.

So fast Episode 4 today. I must come back tomorrow to catch Ep5 and maybe Ep6, too.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(18-09-2021, 07:18 PM)RichDad Wrote:  LW did not say RI is a lousy school.  He simply said : must have been a lousy school. That means he thinks LMW must have been to a lousy school, not RI. 

How can RI be a lousy school? Think also know already.

Every body knows that RI is the top school here, only those with high PSLE points can get into that school.

To be fair, Tan See Leng didn't mock Leong. It was Vivian and Lawerence.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(18-09-2021, 07:32 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  To be fair, Tan See Leng didn't mock Leong.  It was Vivian and Lawerence.

Good observation .
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-09-2021, 07:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Every body knows that RI is the top school here, only those with high PSLE points can get into that school.

I was from a feeder skool that automatically went on to its secondary skool.  Thank goodness I did.  And now I is a better engrish speaker Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-09-2021, 07:35 PM)debono Wrote:  Good observation .

Concur with you... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-09-2021, 07:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Concur with you... Big Grin

Glad to know we are on the same page Big Grin

(18-09-2021, 07:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Glad to know we are on the same page Big Grin
Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

CDC did not advice anyone to wear a mask
-POTUS TRUMP

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-18-at-19-37-45-Lawren...arliam.png]goto 34:30

(18-09-2021, 07:07 PM)debono Wrote:  It is extremely difficult to get our ministers to apologize .....

He should be the first one to apologise if he said about the lousy school.

Where is his integrity if he let Vivian apologised and he shirks his responsibility ?

How can we trust such minister who covers up his own mistake and let others take the blame ?

He has betrayed the trust of his 60% voters who voted for him.

Integrity and transparency should be the assets of our Finance Minister.

He does not qualify to be our Finance Minister.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post
Thumbs Up 

(18-09-2021, 07:05 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If I am not wrong, TSL only say he is from Monk's Hill.. So he didn't say anything explicitly that is insulting, unless in his mind, he is trying to say "Monk's Hill is better than RI"..

TSL is humble to say he is from Monks hill was to tell the other 2 ministers not to look down on others from what school. He did the right thing.

All have the same minded thinking too high of themselves. One assume a person come from RI must be perfect in everything.Another one determine a school not of the same league must be a lousy school yet another a disloyal fellowman quickly disassociate himself when you dun come from the good school. This is the kind of leader you trust. So illiterate!🤭
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(18-09-2021, 07:05 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If I am not wrong, TSL only say he is from Monk's Hill.. So he didn't say anything explicitly that is insulting, unless in his mind, he is trying to say "Monk's Hill is better than RI"..

no one will interpret that way.

monk's hill is commonly known as gangster school.

what TSL meant is that "nothing to do with school, even I am from lousy school, I can be here sitting next to you."