M’sian who moved to Singapore says cost of living here is actually lower

M’sian who moved to Singapore says cost of living here is actually lower

A Malaysian would have to earn three times as much as a Singaporean to afford the same lifestyle, she reasoned.

👉 https://tsl.to/sgcostofliving

@mustsharenews

They dun drink kopi? Our kopi can get as high as $2.50.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Short sighted and naive. $500 saving if have children also not enough. Wonder do they support their parents financially?
So if have children , no more savings and bank account will be empty become a burden later to our welfare system?
Are they malay family?If it is ,I m not mistaken someone told me they have free education all the way to University.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

They got a grant of 90k from the govt for their hdb, of cos they have spare cash to use.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Not high la..
If you don't drive and buy condo.
With our combined salary, it is a breeze to live in Singapore. 

Go hdb towns, you will see all uncles and aunties chatting in kopitiam..🤣

Only foreigners who cannot buy BTO HDB flat, no grants, no gst rebate, no income shield, govt subsidy for hospitalisation, school subsidy, etc..
They will pay a high cost. 

So for local Singaporean, you have a better living conditions.

(11-03-2024, 08:50 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  They dun drink kopi? Our kopi can get as high as $2.50.
Don't quote exceptions

It's $1.30 average. 

And do not compare absolutely dollar prices with ringgit prices.

Ever heard of purchasing power parity? Coffee is RM 2 in Melaka (only 56 centd here) but do you know what their wages are like?

[Image: IMG-20240220-200149.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(11-03-2024, 10:28 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  They got a grant of 90k from the govt for their hdb, of cos they have spare cash to use.

JHK also entitled?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Quote:Singapore cost of living lower if you don’t consider exchange rate
Based on the background of 10 years living in Singapore, it was a “surprise” to Ms Musha

There is no end to people with silly logic saying silly things.

Based on her logic MYR$2 coffer is more expensive than S$1.50 coffee.

It is total nonsense...a twisted logic.

If she live more comfortably because she makes more money in Singapore and her high income van overcome the high cost of living....ahe should describe it in this way.

Instead she use a twisted logic to say cost of living in Singaoore is lower than Malaysia.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-03-2024, 10:46 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Not high la..

Only foreigners who cannot buy BTO HDB flat, no grants, no gst rebate, no income shield, govt subsidy for hospitalisation, school subsidy, etc..

Foreigners do get subsidies when they go to polyclinics. At the AnE they are charged the sane price as locals. I am not referring to PRs but those who are on Work Permit.

(11-03-2024, 10:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There is no end to people with silly logic saying silly things.

Based on her logic MYR$2 coffer is more expensive than S$1.50 coffee.

It is total nonsense...a twisted logic.

If she live more comfortably because she makes more mkemy I'm Singapore and her high income van overcome the high cost of living....ahe should describe it in this way.

Instead she use a twisted logic to say cost of living in Singaoore is lower than Malaysia.

She is right. Earn Singdollars and spend here is more affordable than earning ringgit there and spending ringgit there.

Of course earning Singdollars here and spending ringgit there is even better.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(11-03-2024, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She is right. Earn Singdollars and spend here is more affordable than earning ringgit there and spending ringgit there.

Of course earning Singdollars here and spending ringgit there is even better.
That does not equate to cost of living in Sinagoore being lower than Malaysia.

It means you can make more money to overcome the higher cost of living in Singapore

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They can grow their own vegetables and fruits which is free. Can this Malaysian make me anyway in Singapore that allows this?
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(11-03-2024, 11:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  That does not equate to cost of living in Sinagoore being lower than Malaysia.

It means you can make more money to overcome the higher cost of living in Singapore

She's talking about purchasing power parity.

(11-03-2024, 10:03 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  Short sighted and naive. $500 saving if have children also not enough. Wonder do they support their parents financially?
So if have children , no more savings and bank account will be empty become a burden later to our welfare system?
Are they malay family?If it is ,I m not mistaken someone told me they have free education all the way to University.

Already said Malaysian woman
 PAP gives her children free education? Why?

For example, if your salary is S$2,000 a month in Singapore and you want to spend S$200 on a bag, you can get brands such as Coach or Braun Buffel, she noted.

“If you don’t convert SGD to RM, you can easily afford the international brands with your income,” she wrote.

She compares imported items. These are not basic necessities.

(11-03-2024, 10:53 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  JHK also entitled?

Dun think so. But she married a sinkie so they're entitled I guess.

Ignore List: Oyk

(11-03-2024, 11:22 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  They can grow their own vegetables and fruits which is free. Can this Malaysian make me anyway in Singapore that allows this?

They can only grow one or two types
 Don't tell me they eat chye sim or kangkong every meal?  Cannot be.  They still have to go to the market to buy other kinds of vegetables.

(11-03-2024, 10:46 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Not high la..

Good to see U here. Good news, more to come. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(11-03-2024, 11:27 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Already said Malaysian woman
Can Eat at 5 Star Chicken Rice and
[Image: images.jpg]
Then have a good laugh... Rotfl Clapping
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

(11-03-2024, 11:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk<br />
net/User-Oyk DISLIKES MUSLIM

(11-03-2024, 11:29 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun think so. But she married a sinkie so they're entitled I guess.

They can grow and stay, some ever grow their root here too. I think they is a forum foremost, in here talking about who and who is from Malaysia.
MALAYSIA Boleh lehh... Clapping Thk.

(11-03-2024, 11:32 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Good to see U here. Good news, more to come. Big Grin
From Cow...Only need SGD$8 dola for operation. Big Grin

(11-03-2024, 11:23 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She's talking about purchasing power parity.

PPP refers to something else.

She is talking about  cost of living to income ratio.

Because Singapore income  4x Malaysa outside KL and double KL....it helps to make things affordable for working people with high salaries

(11-03-2024, 11:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk Oyk A DICKHEAD
sgtalk Oyk FUCKED OWN MAMA

(11-03-2024, 10:53 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  JHK also entitled?
It all depending on their brain power and SGD,power here, some stay and some move... Rotfl

(11-03-2024, 11:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  PPP refers to something else.

She is talking about  cost of living to income ratio.

Because Singapore income  4x Malaysa outside KL and double KL....it helps to make things affordable for working people with high salaries
It help for some, but for some they prefer to goback.
That it mean GOBACK...GOSTAN-ing back to the past. Cryingsome can LOL, some cannot.
[Image: KitgtZY.gif]

(11-03-2024, 11:57 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  From Cow...Only need SGD$8 dola for operation. Big Grin
With SGD dola going steady for the next 10, 20 - 30 years or even 50 years, U think good or no good?.

(11-03-2024, 11:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Foreigners do get subsidies when they go to polyclinics. At the AnE they are charged the sane price as locals. I am not referring to PRs but those who are on Work Permit.

Really 🤪
But the rest of social engagement still expensive la

It is up to PAP and their heart where we all is going, and our oneself to make it work for Singapore to be a successful hub. Right... Rotfl