MAN FOUND OUT HIS MALE NEIGHBOUR HAS BEEN SNIFFTING HIS UNDERWEAR

MAN FOUND OUT HIS MALE NEIGHBOUR HAS BEEN SNIFFTING HIS UNDERWEAR

https://shorturl.at/efV09
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Paging FA Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Why got this type of neighbours
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Heard it is in TPY neighbourhood, the same Lorong of FA,s block.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

What happened why link show other stories?🤔🤔

Sniffing underwear is good for health?
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Paging perverted lao gay
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(12-11-2023, 12:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk mama was a whore

Our world has gone crazy with the rich Americans having told the world to accept such sexuality. And with that many parts of the world are using this as an excuse to “express” their preference openly.

This is a form of mental illness that needs to recognise and yet need to stop at the same time encourage such people to seek professional help. Just my opinion.
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

Sniff underwear versus pumping a cat which is a real case so far no further news which is more mentally challenged? I think pump cat more serious as it cause harm and cruelty to animal. Sniff underwear at most throw away don't wear lor. The cat kena raped can get the animal doctor to sew up the damaged hole?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

[Image: IMG-4517.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(12-11-2023, 01:02 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Our world has gone crazy with the rich Americans having told the world to accept such sexuality. And with that many parts of the world are using this as an excuse to “express” their preference openly.

This is a form of mental illness that needs to recognise and yet need to stop at the same time encourage such people to seek professional help. Just my opinion.

There's really precious little a doctor can do if a person is born that way. Our genes are not perfect and because of that, generation after generation of people are born with all kinds of medical issues. Homosexuality is just one among many where a faulty gene set gives rise to a baby who's born as a LGBT.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-11-2023, 02:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-4517.jpg]

Hi KILLYjoyly  Rotfl

i dont dares to hang my triangle underware at my corrirodr cos scared of preverts
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 
[+] 2 users Like zzzzzzz's post

(12-11-2023, 05:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There's really precious little a doctor can do if a person is born that way. Our genes are not perfect and because of that, generation after generation of people are born with all kinds of medical issues. Homosexuality is just one among many where a faulty gene set gives rise to a baby who's born as a LGBT.

Many is result of overused of hormone disruptor in food production and household chemicals.
But clearly there are also significant ngo to promote such values, 
perhaps ngo's sponsors have abnormal taste leaders.

(12-11-2023, 06:31 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  i dont dares to hang my triangle underware at my corrirodr cos scared of preverts
Frown

For ladies their bra cost more than their panty so panty lost ok as cheap to replace. If bra quite expensive to replace
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(12-11-2023, 07:46 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Many is result of overused of hormone disruptor in food production and household chemicals.
But clearly there are also significant ngo to promote such values, 
perhaps ngo's sponsors have abnormal taste leaders.

I believe that the first pair of humans were created to live forever, and they were given the ability to reproduce offsprings who were supposed to be able to live forever.

Immortality was intended for all of us.

Long story short, Humanity has lost it. That in itself is already a serious and even biggest defect in the genes we are born with...a body which will grow old, wear and tear and eventually ceaees to breathe, to beat, and die.

Being born with birth defects like a deformity of the limbs, or a hole in the heart, asthma, being deaf or blind, you name it... are all caused by the Fall. Our gene sets are no longer perfect. All of us.

If one is born blind, there's nothing an opthalmologist can do to make him able to see.. if one is born with a mental illness, there's really nothing a psychiatrist can do. 

Our hope is in the new heaven and earth where we will be given a new body, one that's imperishable. Creation will be restored to its original state when the devil is cast into the fire..

A good example of mental illness. lvlrsSTI aka Observer aka KILLYjoyly.

(12-11-2023, 08:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I believe that the first pair of humans were created to live forever, and they were given the ability to reproduce offsprings who were supposed to be able to live forever.

Immortality was intended for all of us.

Long story short, Humanity has lost it. That in itself is already a serious and even biggest defect in the genes we are born with...a body which will grow old, wear and tear and eventually ceaees to breathe, to beat, and die.

Being born with birth defects like a deformity of the limbs, or a hole in the heart, asthma, being deaf or blind, you name it... are all caused by the Fall. Our gene sets are no longer perfect. All of us.

If one is born blind, there's nothing an opthalmologist can do to make him able to see.. if one is born with a mental illness, there's really nothing a psychiatrist can do. 

Our hope is in the new heaven and earth where we will be given a new body, one that's imperishable. Creation will be restored to its original state when the devil is cast into the fire..

...a lousy argument. 
You not addressing the problem because you not telling the reality.

(12-11-2023, 08:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  i sgtalk.net/User-Oyk an infamous panty sniffer too
don't believe
you can google yourself to judge....

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk The Panty Sniffer

oh my god
you are telling the truth
all the while thought you were joking
didnt know you are sick in the mind
not only you are god's reject
you are truly a defective human being as well
please see psychiatrist as soon as possible
you are seriously mentally unwell

(12-11-2023, 09:37 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  oh my god!  Sniffing underwear is normal!  I sniff men's underwear too!  I am a chao ah gua, and I want to sniff...Oyk

Fug off, you chao gay.  Not interested in you.  Give me Nutella zeh zeh anytime man.  Serina Wee auntie also can.  But not YOU, you chao gay you!  Rolleyes

(13-11-2023, 07:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Fug off, you chao gay.  Not interested in you.  Give me Nutella zeh zeh anytime man.  Serina Wee auntie also can.  But not YOU, you chao gay you!  Rolleyes
Rotfl Bwahahahaha  Rotfl

(12-11-2023, 08:16 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  ...a lousy argument. 
You not addressing the problem because you not telling the reality.

In your original post, you were trying to explain or understand it from a human point of view, using science.  Everything that happens in this world is subject to the laws of science or mathematics.  It can be explained scientifically, even if we do not have the knowledge at the moment to explain everything.

My reply was written on a different paradigm where I saw things from a different dimension.  It will not make sense to you if you cannot see the spiritual aspects of this world.  It's the same as when I analysed the Israeli-Palestinian war from that paradigm instead of the secular perspective.

(12-11-2023, 06:31 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  i dont dares to hang my triangle underware at my corrirodr cos scared of preverts
Frown

What if the pervert is a chiobu?  Big Grin

(13-11-2023, 08:05 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Big Grin
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(13-11-2023, 07:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
Rotfl Bwahahahaha  Rotfl

(13-11-2023, 08:05 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What if the pervert is a chiobu?  

Then hang out your CK briefs ........... Calvin Klein and not those underwear you buy from CK Dept Store.  LOL!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(13-11-2023, 11:22 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Then hang out your CK briefs ........... Calvin Klein and not those underwear you buy from CK Dept Store.  LOL!
Han Feizi zeh zeh left already. Should have touched down some Chinese airport... so how?  Rotfl

(13-11-2023, 08:05 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What if the pervert is a chiobu?  Big Grin

chiobus dont like me only got dinobus likes me on coffee and badges
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

(13-11-2023, 05:55 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  chiobus dont like me only got dinobus likes me on coffee and badges
Frown

If dinobu smell your underwear what you do leh?  Laughing