Malay Family Beat Up Food Delivery Rider Who Sent Bak Kut Teh to Them

Malay Family Beat Up Food Delivery Rider Who Sent Bak Kut Teh to Them

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/beat-grabfood-bak-kut-teh/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Loan shark prank? Rider gets beaten up after delivering bak kut teh to Malay family

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3j7euAq

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Joke of the year 2022
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

BOTH LOAN SHAK AND MALAY FAMILY SHOULD BE ARRESTED
[+] 5 users Like singaporean1964's post

Property agent also tio tricked

damn sway the agent and food delivery
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

Was this Malay family kena charge and jail....force them eat pork shits.
[+] 3 users Like Notdumb's post

IN KANTONESE
ITS CALLED..

borrow knife to kill pple
借刀杀人
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Can order food with cod?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Fark up Malay family must be punish!
[+] 4 users Like Notdumb's post

(17-12-2022, 08:42 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  BOTH LOAN SHAK AND MALAY FAMILY SHOULD BE ARRESTED

Those two are responsible for the beating.......... Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Loanshark many pattern last time I read they slot in kim chua into neighbours letterbox
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

Bak kut teh nice to eat what, why so violent?
[+] 1 user Likes Sickwarfare's post

(17-12-2022, 09:18 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  Bak kut teh nice to eat what, why so violent?

They cannot eat lah. Since I born I am told they cannot eat pork and I saw before my coffeeshop that bkt seller refuse to sell to a young Malay couple those havoc kind no wrap head and dressing is wow
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(17-12-2022, 09:21 PM)sgh Wrote:  They cannot eat lah. Since I born I am told they cannot eat pork and I saw before my coffeeshop that bkt seller refuse to sell to a young Malay couple those havoc kind no wrap head and dressing is wow

U don't know many malays in Indonesia eat pork?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Actually the police should arrest the Malay family. They have no right to whack the property agent and delivery lady.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(17-12-2022, 09:28 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U don't know many malays in Indonesia eat pork?

Indon is slightly diff from Msia, Spore Malays. Why I know is my spouse Msia elder brother marry indon wife

(17-12-2022, 09:29 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Actually the police should arrest the Malay family. They have no right to whack the property agent and delivery lady.

The delivery lady may not know that she is delivering bak kut teh to the Malay family......... crying
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

All these loanshark pattern can be avoided if platform don't allow COD isn't it? But got ppl complain if I student no debit credit paylah but want to order Grab how so must allow COD?

(17-12-2022, 09:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  Indon is slightly diff from Msia, Spore Malays. Why I know is my spouse Msia elder brother marry indon wife

Then they eat wat? If no pork they become very s..... Rotfl

Nus engineering faculty canteen there was a fried Hokkien mee (with pork) stall. Saw the Malay staff there buy and eat before and said very nice.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(17-12-2022, 09:36 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Then they eat wat? If no pork they become very s..... Rotfl

Last time in NS there is a joke among us when war we send pigs towards them they will run away so no need fight. Later Spore close all pig farm so Spore no more pigs this tactics cannot work anymore haha
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(17-12-2022, 09:37 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Nus engineering faculty canteen there was a fried Hokkien mee (with pork) stall. Saw the staff there buy and eat before.

Can take photo and report? But report to who? muis?

(17-12-2022, 09:37 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Nus engineering faculty canteen there was a fried Hokkien mee (with pork) stall. Saw the Malay staff there buy and eat before and said very nice.

That's y they smart can go U wat. Rotfl

(17-12-2022, 09:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  Indon is slightly diff from Msia, Spore Malays. Why I know is my spouse Msia elder brother marry indon wife
In Indonesia, some of the Malays are Christians and some are HIndus.........Like in Bali, many of the Malays are Hindus............ Rotfl Laughing Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Shanmugam so quiet on racial/religion issue but response immediately if CECA was involved.
[+] 3 users Like Dan's post

(17-12-2022, 10:40 PM)Dan Wrote:  Shanmugam so quiet on racial/religion issue but response immediately if CECA was involved.

Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

SPF must take actions on this malay family for the severe injuries they hv inflicted on the agent and grab deliverer.  The public
are eager to know what punishments they are given.  Otherwise, we will become a lawless society where people can beat up
anybody they like and go scot-free. The aggressors deserved a jail sentence and fine.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(17-12-2022, 11:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  SPF must take actions on this malay family for the severe injuries they hv inflicted on the agent and grab deliverer.  The public
are eager to know what punishments they are given.  Otherwise, we will become a lawless society where people can beat up
anybody they like and go scot-free.

I think must see offenders from which race lah. If Chinese sure kena jialat jialat. Other races will get scoldings.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(17-12-2022, 09:28 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U don't know many malays in Indonesia eat pork?

This one I can verify , still remember got one time. This cousin friend which I also know , he bring one indo girl out to our outhing.

I was shock she order chinese foods.

Next last time I got this malay colleague who is local do tell me , " if " you see malay people eat chinese foods outside those are " indo people "