Malay Family Beat Up Food Delivery Rider Who Sent Bak Kut Teh to Them

(18-12-2022, 07:49 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This wil be a very irresponsible response from SPF.  If there are violence involved, it is part of SPF to handle and pursue the case, thereafter , passing it to Court judgement.

You are right, the SPF is supposed to handle such cases, cos some police officers are law graduates........ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-12-2022, 07:49 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This wil be a very irresponsible response from SPF.  If there are violence involved, it is part of SPF to handle and pursue the case, thereafter , passing it to Court judgement. If they give such a response, I am surprised a 1st world country hv such a attitude.

Will they treat this as a racial situation? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(18-12-2022, 08:09 PM)surfer Wrote:  Will they treat this as a racial situation? Thinking

Aiyah this case will automatically disappeared lah. Unless it's Chinese beat up dark race.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(18-12-2022, 08:09 PM)surfer Wrote:  Will they treat this as a racial situation? Thinking
Actions taken against violence does not constitute racism. This is fair and just setting a deterrence. Nothing to do with race. The courts shd understood this clear and straight. If not, we wil becomes a lawless society. We also don’t wish to see our SPF is a weakling.

(18-12-2022, 08:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Actions taken against violence does not constitute racism. This is fair and just setting a deterrence. Nothing to do with race. The courts shd understood this clear and straight. If not, we wil becomes a lawless society. We also don’t want to see our SPF is a weakling.

Thank you for the clarification. Smile

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(18-12-2022, 08:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Actions taken against violence does not constitute racism. This is fair and just setting a deterrence. Nothing to do with race. The courts shd understood this clear and straight. If not, we wil becomes a lawless society. We also don’t wish  to see our SPF is a weakling.

That is right.  Our SPF cannot be seen as a weakling, a paper/toothless tiger......... Rotfl Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-12-2022, 09:28 PM)debono Wrote:  That is right.  Our SPF cannot be seen as a weakling, a paper/toothless tiger......... Rotfl Laughter-68

U should go tell the family your pet pig more expensive than their children. Rotfl

(18-12-2022, 06:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  If send beef to ahnn how huh? Rotfl
Will kena rape?

SG got lots of Burger Kings and McDonalds and eateries selling steak.

So far I have no seen any Hindu-fanatics gone berserk over this.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(18-12-2022, 06:49 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All church members are reminded that when they distribute Christians flyers to houses, they must be careful not to distribute these flyers to Muslim homes. Otherwise, they can get into serious troubles or even violence from these homes. Even if you apologise to them, they are the sort of people who wil never forgive and forget.

I also find those religious zealots Sales Agents either bloody ignorant or simply dumb or just plain insensitive trying to hit their monthly quota. Rolleyes

(22-12-2022, 02:57 PM)Manthink Wrote:  SG got lots of Burger Kings and McDonalds and eateries selling steak.

So far I have no seen any Hindu-fanatics gone berserk over this.  Big Grin
Because the Indians are a minority race here, therefore they will go berserk over this matter......... Clapping

(22-12-2022, 03:03 PM)debono Wrote:  Because the Indians are a minority race here, therefore they will go berserk over this matter......... Clapping

Becos Indians don’t hate Babi 
😄

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-12-2022, 03:06 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Becos Indians don’t hate Babi 
😄

But they by and large, don't eat beef............. Big Grin

(22-12-2022, 03:09 PM)debono Wrote:  But they by and large, don't eat beef............. Big Grin

If send beef will kena hoot.lol

☝️

SPF pls take action against the violent family.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(22-12-2022, 03:09 PM)debono Wrote:  But they by and large, don't eat beef............. Big Grin

(22-12-2022, 03:09 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If send beef will kena hoot.lol
Not really. They are, by large, more forgiving and forget type of mentality.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(22-12-2022, 03:10 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  SPF pls take action against the violent family.
So far, no news from them. How come this issue so serious, and yet so quiet. That shame must be hiding. Who is taking care of home affairs, huh?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(22-12-2022, 03:19 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  So far, no news from them. How come this issue so serious, and yet so quiet. That shame must be hiding. Who is taking care of home affairs, huh?

Ah sham is the minister of law and home affairs............ Big Grin

No reason to whack people over bak ku teh, especially the innocent delivery guy. The family should make to pay for all the medical cost and also arrested.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 2 users Like Soulhacker's post

(22-12-2022, 03:23 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  No reason to whack people over bak ku teh, especially the innocent delivery guy. The family should make to pay for all the medical cost and also arrested.

agreed.

knn me just do my job as delivery any order the company assigned, got wrong meh ? 

if I assigned to deliver a CNY hamper, must me go find out the family is holding wake ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(22-12-2022, 03:17 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not really. They are, by large, more forgiving and forget type of mentality.

You could be right to point out this traits of the Indians...... Clapping

(22-12-2022, 03:03 PM)debono Wrote:  Because the Indians are a minority race here, therefore they will go berserk over this matter......... Clapping

Don't forget hor - There are numerous "minority" communities in SG from Punjabis, to Koreans, to Jews etc.

And I fail to see how  "Indians" is consider a "race" since it is actually a legacy of British colonialism in the South Asian region for over a century.

Which is why I find it silly when some "Indians" love to KPKB about SG using that same lame excuse as being a "minority race". Rolleyes

It’s the fault of the money lender who uses food deliveries
to teach their customers a lesson for not paying up.

☝️

Sue the melayu until their sarong dropped.

No matter what is the reason. Hitting the delivery man is wrong, unless the delivery man is agressive.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Anyhow beat people. Really no parents teach Sia. Luckily tng Lang is not like them. If don't know how to teach don't keep breeding because you got special handout from Zheng Hu.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(22-12-2022, 03:10 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  SPF pls take action against the violent family.

I guess some people are too busy to bashing PRC Chinese queueing to buy Panadol  Big Grin

Already question many times why a non Muslim country are full of Halal fast food chains and food courts ?

(22-12-2022, 07:04 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Already question many times why a non Muslim country are full of Halal fast food chains and food courts ?
Because they have special privilege in this country
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(22-12-2022, 07:07 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Because they have special privilege in this country

crying crying crying crying crying

We are no difference with Indonesia and Malaysia

(22-12-2022, 06:44 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Sue the melayu until their sarong dropped.

No matter what is the reason. Hitting the delivery man is wrong, unless the delivery man is agressive.

I support your stance in this matter......... Clapping Gesti-109

(22-12-2022, 06:44 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Sue the melayu until their sarong dropped.

The lady grab deliverer reported to police that the property agent injuries even worst than her.  Wonder why til now, still nothing heard
from SPF on this case.